• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Walkthrough Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
As much as I want more Bear players, I will not advise to do so. The AP gain will not be worth it, you have missed out the past AP Up from moogle trade shop, and we have lost our winning streak.

Counting back:
Current AP = 141 - 80 from max party - 8 from all past Moogle Shops - 24 from Union No.1 missions = 29 from missions and lux rewards (and we haven't have these since September...)

Sidus

Now I'll explain how to do many player to have so many AP, when I started playing (July 2013) I did a lot of effort to get 300,000 LUX, I could not even reach the first Kupo Fruit.
I hope they reintroduce some of the prizes that were (AP Up, Hi-potions, Mega ethers, Kupo Fruits and Tickets Premium or Raise Draw), only Mog Medal up to 10,000,000 LUX seem few to me, belonging to some event that the list of prizes up to 1 billion LUX (now 2 billion).

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I'm starting to approach missions from a weird anti-reward perspective. Like: "Do I want to complete the Lv444 missions and get a Peter Pan and Friends card, considering I will never HP it, and so never use it, and so it will only take up valuable space in my deck? No. I should less valuable missions instead." Rare prizes are becoming like deterrents.

I used the double synth EXP to do another Card Recyling run through my deck. Even after that, I have maybe 130 cards that are essentially dead weight, not being in a deck, Yen Sids, FGMs, or common ticket draws that I can easily HP in the future. These are old, dead prize cards, or out-of-rotation Moogle and Raise draws, that still need all or most of their limit cuts and, short of sacrificing a whole crop of Yen Sids, they're never going to get used or recycled. I don't need more of these!

(I am going to do more Lv 444 missions, because I want another Crocodile card, but I'm not going to finish them.)

Last edited:

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
I'm starting to approach missions from a weird anti-reward perspective. Like: "Do I want to complete the Lv444 missions and get a Peter Pan and Friends card, considering I will never HP it, and so never use it, and so it will only take up valuable space in my deck? No. I should less valuable missions instead." Rare prizes are becoming like deterrents.

I used the double synth EXP to do another Card Recyling run through my deck. Even after that, I have maybe 100 cards that are essentially dead weight (I have 130 cards I've not currently using in a deck, many of which are Yen Sids, FGMs, and cards that are common in ticket draws and so likely to be HP'd in the future). They need all or most of their limit cuts and short of sacrificing a whole crop of Yen Sids, they're never going to get used. I don't need more of these!

(I am going to do more Lv 444 missions, because I want another Crocodile card, but I'm not going to finish them.)

Yeah, the SR+ card rewards are not very good to get singles of to be honest since it takes time to HP them since you only get 1 most of the time depending on the event missions and such, and by that time you HP it more SR+ cards come out that are better.... the rise of stats...
so just focus on the essentials that you think you need and ignore the rewards you think you won't need or use. ._.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Yeah, the SR+ card rewards are not very good to get singles of to be honest since it takes time to HP them since you only get 1 most of the time depending on the event missions and such, and by that time you HP it more SR+ cards come out that are better.... the rise of stats...
so just focus on the essentials that you think you need and ignore the rewards you think you won't need or use. ._.

Yeah. :(

The good thing about this recycling run I just did is that it finally kicked my Magic and Power decks in the pants. I was still relying on two of those questionable single-prize SR+ cards, because my Magic deck was just that bad. Getting rid of them only took something like six months, great job Blue deck!

I can't wait until the Villain Card update is out, there are some R+ cards I wouldn't mind setting on fire for tokens if they turn out to not be very valuable. 4 hour maintenance coming up!

Oh, question to you all: do you keep separate Attack and Defence cards? I usually use just Attack cards, but I find that I sometimes lose by just enough to make me want defence cards. I'm asking because if I could recycle my defence-focused SR cards, I could get a nice crop of SR+ medals. I still wouldn't use them quite yet (I want to turn in a lot in hopes of dupes, of course) but knowing I can recycle the defence cards would be valuable.

Eir

Awards
I usually focus on Attack as well. However, I would love to include certain Defense oriented cards into my deck if I had them - Vexen's cards being a great example. Pretty sure his SR and SR+ are still some of the best defensive cards in the game. The SR+ Tron and Goofy cards too.

As for the Level 444 Missions, that's the only thing I've been doing and I'm a couple of kills away from getting the FGM SR. So that's something. I didn't bother with the Guilt List much this fortnight.

Grellmax

Awards
Defense cards seem to be becoming less and less of a thing, with the 'defense cards' just being attack cards with high defense on them (like the recent Goofy's that are OP!). If you want to increase your defense, just use your defense up's on any of the newer cards, that way you'll increase your defense without losing too much damage.

Single SR+ reward cards should imo have phenomenal stats when HP'd since it's that much more work to do. Look at the SR+ Mulan for instance, I'm probably one of, if not the only person to have that card HP'd (it came from a high end purchase in a CoL event a good while back). It sucks though. I only HP'd it because I'm a big fan of Mulan and speed cards.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Yeah, sounds like they need a more consistent power scheme...

Anyway, thanks for the advice, all. I'll probably hold on to the defence cards just in case until I'm ready to cash my SR+ medals, or until I run out of room in my deck again, either/or, but I won't cling.

Eir

Awards
Defense cards seem to be becoming less and less of a thing, with the 'defense cards' just being attack cards with high defense on them (like the recent Goofy's that are OP!). If you want to increase your defense, just use your defense up's on any of the newer cards, that way you'll increase your defense without losing too much damage.

Aren't you wasting the potential attack power of those cards though by chucking Guard Up on them? I'd rather dedicate those skill slots to Attack Up and blue skills, and chuck Guard Up on the more defensive cards. I mean you can also just chuck them in as placeholders until you get said blue skills, but it's kinda expensive to be adding and removing skills on a regular basis...

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I personally have never bothered about defence, at least not yet. Probably the only time I did was when I was clearing the Carp Streamer missions; the planes hit so hard that I often died in one hit and my HP wasn't all that phenomenal, but when my defence-oriented Zexion SR showed up, I could survive.

And speaking of which, there haven't been a lot of defensive cards as of late, no? All the newly introduced cards from about a month ago have all been attack-oriented, with a noticeable power creep.

Grellmax

Awards
Aren't you wasting the potential attack power of those cards though by chucking Guard Up on them? I'd rather dedicate those skill slots to Attack Up and blue skills, and chuck Guard Up on the more defensive cards. I mean you can also just chuck them in as placeholders until you get said blue skills, but it's kinda expensive to be adding and removing skills on a regular basis...
If defense had a real purpose I would say you're right, but in the end damage trumps defense in almost everything. I wouldn't bother dedicating more than one slot to a defense skill unless you're out of offense ones. Keep in mind:
1: More damage = more LUX on raid bosses, so unless you're getting one shot by the raid boss, squeeze out the damage.
2: You attack first, enemy second. If you can kill something before it can attack you, that is the best defense.
A little bit of defense doesn't hurt to have, but even the defense on an attack based card is sufficient with some good HP on assist cards.

gnurtanio

Awards
Sometimes.. You need defense to survive for two turns. For example LV 555 red Armor Guard.. In order to get that Red Armor Costume.. You need to survive 2-3 turns.. My team member explain to me how to get those costume, and i think i'm gonna get that red armor.. You need at least 165k hP to survive. And all boosted SR+ with FGM R+. But only couple cards that has 24k defense. Like Maleficent&Pete SR+, key Arts Card, goofy SR+, Vexen SR+... And Like Grellmax said, more turns you survived more lux you gain. And now i realised my mistake from easter event. Well, i cant turn back now.

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
Sometimes.. You need defense to survive for two turns. For example LV 555 red Armor Guard.. In order to get that Red Armor Costume.. You need to survive 2-3 turns.. My team member explain to me how to get those costume, and i think i'm gonna get that red armor.. You need at least 165k hP to survive. And all boosted SR+ with FGM R+. But only couple cards that has 24k defense. Like Maleficent&Pete SR+, key Arts Card, goofy SR+, Vexen SR+... And Like Grellmax said, more turns you survived more lux you gain. And now i realised my mistake from easter event. Well, i cant turn back now.

Nice, well i'm glad i picked that Maleficent & Pete card up at the time, and also that x3.2 Power slot on Olympia is a very nice boost to most of my Power cards cause x1.2 extra increase to their Defense as well, which helps me out since most of my SR Power cards have 12k and lower defense stat, and i'm slowly climbing for an all SR+ Power deck. ._.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
If defense had a real purpose I would say you're right, but in the end damage trumps defense in almost everything. I wouldn't bother dedicating more than one slot to a defense skill unless you're out of offense ones. Keep in mind:
1: More damage = more LUX on raid bosses, so unless you're getting one shot by the raid boss, squeeze out the damage.
2: You attack first, enemy second. If you can kill something before it can attack you, that is the best defense.
A little bit of defense doesn't hurt to have, but even the defense on an attack based card is sufficient with some good HP on assist cards.

In my personal opinion, one of the scenarios in which defence would play a bigger part is when there is a new stat, speed, involved. If your speed is lower than the enemy's, you will sustain damage before dealing it, which makes defence more relevant and gives it a more strategic value. It's either that, or a coin-flip mechanism, although that would be RNG again for you which might not be favourable at all.

I wonder, would speed or coin-flip mechanism be introduced in the future? Looking back at the developer notes at quite a distant past, there seems to be a possibility of introduction of PvP, which means there might be a new mechanism (that might be used for Heartless fights as well) to determine who goes first.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm not sure if it is luck, but after equipping my 5th SR+ attack card, I did not received anymore critical hits from the 444 Airplane (defeated more than 120). I'm at 7/10 of the 2nd part missions and everything is going very smoothly. So there may be a chance there is an invisible range where having certain stats will remove the chance of receiving critical hits.

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
I'm not sure if it is luck, but after equipping my 5th SR+ attack card, I did not received anymore critical hits from the 444 Airplane (defeated more than 120). I'm at 7/10 of the 2nd part missions and everything is going very smoothly. So there may be a chance there is an invisible range where having certain stats will remove the chance of receiving critical hits.

Not really, they still do critical hits just rarely and when they do it's damage is weakened because of your SR+ cards landing in your slots correctly, so you'll hardly notice it when they do. ._.

gnurtanio

Awards

hmm. i dont think there is an effect for this.. maybe its just luck, the enemy died before you get critical hits.. well that airplane not dealing critical too often chance around 10-20%.. if you can manage killing LV 444 Without Continue that means you getting stronger..

Grellmax

Awards
Adding a speed stat would be a very good idea. It would also be a chance to make some of the currently weaker cards relevant. It would be extra fitting considering a lot of the weaker cards as it stands are things like KH1 Sora/Riku, Jack Skellington, Mulan, Aladdin, Limit Form Sora etc. that make sense to be high speed.

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
Adding a speed stat would be a very good idea. It would also be a chance to make some of the currently weaker cards relevant. It would be extra fitting considering a lot of the weaker cards as it stands are things like KH1 Sora/Riku, Jack Skellington, Mulan, Aladdin, Limit Form Sora etc. that make sense to be high speed.

I think by the Speed stat, it's probably viable to be a default number for your Avatar and then Assist skills of them to be equipped to increase your speed by a small % in the beginning of combat, same as the HP Up's. ._.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Seeing tomorrow's maintenance is 1hr longer than usual, I guess the new deck system is coming out. There should be no new assist and attack cards, and moogle shop update and additional missions input will not take that long. Plus there will be a new guilt list next week.

Hope the new system is friendly towards free players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back