• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Walkthrough Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
If the odds do get better over incremental draws, then I must have pretty rotten luck after two sets of 45 Golds, and pretty good luck after one set of 9 Silver Tickets. But certainly not out of the question!

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Either the claim is not true, or the increment is barely noticeable. I tend to lean toward the former, and that we shouldn't hope for SR or SR+ cards when drawing with Gold Tickets. After all, R+ cards yield SR medals, so I'll take it anyway.

YukiYashaH

Awards
I drew a SR Simba from a bronze ticket before they fixed it and made it impossible to draw SR from anywhere besides golden...
... seems like they've gone back on their words, huh? I tossed around 200 golden tickets (AQUA, MY DEARIE, C'MON) and got around 25-27 SRs, I think. I didn't really count cause none of those were Aqua >_>

... Looking at the bright side, I did get 37 SR Medals from all that tossing and got my Aqua! Finallyy <3

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Gah, your luck is still better than me, at least. I used to have lots and lots of Gold Tickets in the past. I probably should have saved them since back then, I knew I wouldn't be getting anything good out of the tickets anyway. <_<

YukiYashaH

Awards
Oh, nonono Uni. You got that beautiful Xion SR+ QnQ I tossed all my 23 raises and the ONLY good thing was an unboosted SR+ with the Counter skill.
For a skill >_>

Oh, well, life goes on :<

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
It was a bit of shame that I had switched Keyblades to Lady Luck from Three Wishes when I drew that card, haha... Raise Draw has never been kind to me. Most of the time, it either gives me cards that doesn't conform with the specialty of the Keyblade I'm using, or it gives unboosted R+ cards.

I wish they would take examples from the draw mechanism of Kupo Fruits and implement a five-for-the-price-of-three policy with Raise Tickets as well, but I know this is just a pipe dream...

bankai8299

Awards
Does anybody agree that the new missions even the low grade beginner and intermediate are useless because you have to defeat so many i mean 125 ap for 25 mog medals it's a waste of ap these missions aren't really good with the rewards now that the roxas and xion cards are there it makes some of the missions worth it

sky*dragon

i just got an SR aron card and and a wisdom form SR sora card and captain hook and the crocodile dark cards :D and an SR moogle card but idk what to do with it :/

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Does anybody agree that the new missions even the low grade beginner and intermediate are useless because you have to defeat so many i mean 125 ap for 25 mog medals it's a waste of ap these missions aren't really good with the rewards now that the roxas and xion cards are there it makes some of the missions worth it

Note that 5 AP per medal is really good. The very last mission for 5-7 AP heartless has been around 7 AP per medal (New Yr, Valentine, Egg, etc). For some past Lv.444 heartless missions in the past that gives you 100-300 medals, those require 11-33 AP per medal depending on your strength.

What's more, each guilt help (x5) will only give you 1 medal. Lowest you need to spend is 10 but usually within the first two days, everyone should have maxed their Shadow guilt, leaving mostly the 5-15AP heartless.

So please don't complain about 125 AP for 25 medals.

Tigerruss

Awards
i just got an SR aron card and and a wisdom form SR sora card and captain hook and the crocodile dark cards :D and an SR moogle card but idk what to do with it :/
Assuming you don't know what to do with it because you don't know what it does.
Moogle cards are simply cards that are meant to level up other cards.
Other cards that are only used for upgrading other cards are:
Yen Sid (Commonly referred to as YS)- He will limit cut any card of his rarity. (So a R+ YS can limit cut a R+ card, and an SR YS can limit cut an SR card.
Fairy God Mothers (Commonly referred to as FG or FGM): Provide a 1 week boost when combined with any card. Unlike YS cards, FGMs don't have to be used on cards of the same rarity. Instead their rarity means the boost they give you. FGM R+ gives a 1.5x boost, and FGM SR gives a 2x boost.

sky*dragon

ok and what does limit cut do/mean?
also i have found this ability in my sora card what is it and should i keep it or detach it to another card?
64vxpXz.png

sorry for the noob question i'm still new to this game

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Matched up against the same party 3rd time this week, 7th time this month. This is getting to be really boring.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Yeesh. Are you in S-class? Sorry, it's hard to keep track of who's where. At least S-class is larger now but those old friends from the original top 4 are still going to be kicking around. :S

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah back in S class again...... Few weeks back when we keep facing up Unicorn 1 and Leopard 1, my party made a big decision to let go 6 of our top players (those who can earn more than 15 billion per week, and 4 are pioneer) to join the very top Bears. Then we purposely lost for like 2 weeks straight and finally drop down to the 8-10th Bear where we can easily beat the other teams.

Now all that is for nothing. My leader just let go 8 of our weakest players and is going to recruit soon.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm currently left with exactly 150 potions and 5 mega potions. Usually spend 80 potions on the first guilt day, and 100+ for event missions. This will not even last me a month. With the moogle shop being the only source of missions (missions don't count since the rewarded potions does not cover the AP spent), not sure how I am going to ration my potions.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
With medals instead of Potions for win bonus, the current situation seems to actually be rewarding to losers (which is quite okay) and punitive to the victorious (which is not). Is it their way of enticing players to purchase Hi-Potions from the charge money shop?

I doubt that the apparent "deficit" of Potions would be permanent - hopefully the next Mog Trade refresh brings about a bundle of 10 Potions instead of 5 - but I wouldn't put it past them.

Eir

Awards
Actually, what I want most is for the Mog Trade to start selling skills.

I think they are more important then ever now, and it sucks that the majority of them are only available through lucky Raise Draws and rarely missions. Hopefully something along the lines of Attack Up / Guard Up IV or maybe even a Combo Plus. A deck of straight SR+ cards isn't going to cut it anymore when the enemies keep getting stronger and stronger. And no, Attack Up / Guard Up III isn't enough.

We've had the Easter event and now the Daily Login Bonus - how about another bone or two, devs?

As for Potions, I have around 350 or so. With the recent events I haven't felt that compelled to spend them. Not since I wasted so many trying to take down one Armoured Warrior with boosted SR/SR+ cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back