• Hello KHInsider Forum Members! Please hide all spoilers and discussion for Final Fantasy VII Remake in a spoiler tag, keep all titles spoiler-free, and do not share any videos/streams/images prior to April 9th 9pm Pacific Time. Anybody who fails to comply will be banned immediately for a week.

Kingdom Hearts V-CAST Game Files Ripped

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

kraze1984

Awards
I would like to recommend you to buy a Zeebo, it is very cheap in Brazil (and the dollar price in Brazil has gone up a lot, 1 $ is equivalent to 5 R $) it would not cost that much to import on sites like Mercado Livre or someone else's ZeeboClub group on Facebook, as a gift you would have a very interesting and extremely rare console in your collection
If you are in the US, and your only purpose is to play BREW games just buy a Casio G'zone Ravine2 and flash it with unlocked firmware. Just a cable and a Windows 7 system are required. Used ones are dirt cheap now when CDMA was phased out.

Regards

Tdwpguy55

Awards
I can't add anything constructive to the search or even this thread, but I just want to say that I'm rooting for all of you. I just found out that the game exists today and I already want to play it, if only to fulfill my curiosity and vague sense of Kingdom Hearts nostalgia lol

Octodad

Awards
i think if you can get enough footage of the game, it could be coded completely from scratch in something like unity. it probably wouldn't even be that hard because it was made for mobile phones in 2004

kraze1984

Awards
Yeah, someone with enough skills could code it in Unity. I tried to show each movement and how and where the camera moves.
The assets (models, textures, maps, sounds) can be extracted as it was shown in this thread.

Also, I will be remaking the earlier videos with fixed sound FX and with larger font (basically, replaying again).

kraze1984

Awards
For the sake of completeness I have gathered here the two episodes currently available, the reconstructed .mif file, the later version of the executable (.mod) and the extension which is necessary to run the game, provided you have a BREW phone, and a signature file: https://mega.nz/#!CWQiiQRC!oTmTucRhMRWauxbg6GmRmhyN3x8Dwhu63TU10vUXOK4 . Also included save files to choose either episode 1 or 3. This is the original version, not the version modified to look better on the Zeebo.

Last edited:

CaioBro

Awards
If you could make a Port for unity it would be much easier to run on other platforms like Pc, android, Psvita and maybe 3DS