• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Trivia!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Did anybody ask this question yet? If not, What does Kairi say to Sora before they seperate? It's short and easy!

i believe kairi says "I know you will."
and shadowkiller, some ppl are better at answering questions then giving them; give them a break.

how many final fantasy charaters are there in the game?

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
*counts on fingers* if you include Sephiroth, then there are 8. 9 if a moogle counts. =b

hmmm...another question...

not counting the credits, when/where is the last time we see Sora? (think about it. it's not as obvious as it seems)

Rose of Irony

well, the last time we see Sora in action is on the grass plain, running after Pluto. the true last time is on the end screen where the reprise to "Dearly Beloved" plays and Sora is on top of the tower thingy with Kairi, Riku, Donald, and Goofy.

question.
if one went in order for synthesizing, what would the 23rd item that you synthesized be?

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
i said in my question *excusing the credits*, meaning anything that happened before the credits started rolling. i guess that wasn't clear. it would have been when Sora appears scratching in the paopu fruit in Kairi's imagination.

i think the 23rd item would be...Ribbon?

uhh...as for a question...what event occurs immediately before you find Riku in the third district?

shadowkiller

You give Merlin the book and you could make the Earthshine Simba. You leave, ther's Riku!

My question is... Which Weapons (Donald Goofy and Sora's Keychains) give +2MP?

Rose of Irony

i thought the 23rd item was the crystal crown and the 24th was the ribbon.
also, spellbinder, lady luck, wizard's relic, dream rod, and save the king give +2 mp as well.

who said, "darkness may shroud the light, but it may never extinguish it."?
it was said in hollow bastion.

shadowkiller

You get Ansem's Report 8 when you defeat Hades in the Hades Cup.

My question is...How do you receive the spell Aero And it's upgrades (Aerora and Aeroga)

shadowkiller

If you don't know, don't answer! Aeroga is after you get every dalmatian. In room 1 you fight shadows, 2 you fight darkballs, and 3 you fight invisibles.

My question: how do you kill Hercules?

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
When he is outlined in yellow he is invincible. You must throw a barrel at him to get rid of his invincibility. Then you can attack him with your Keyblade, dodging and guarding his attacks until you defeat him.
I don't know how specific you want me to be.

Question:
How can you get a Megalixir in Wonderland?

shadowkiller

That's exactly what I meant, Kingdom Clasm! To get a megalixer in Wonderland, seal Hollow Bastion. Then go to the rabbit hole. Defeat all the enemies and a megalixer appears. My question is How many Dalmatians are in Traverse town? (be careful...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back