• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Triathelon!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

You gonna play all 3 of 'em back to back?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
I'm in the process of doing that now with KH, KH: CoM (GBA), and KH2. I'm on KH currently.

But yes, when the new Re: CoM comes out, I'll probably do it.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
...Rena, you need to stop posin' for the camera :sleep: :sleep:

Yeah, totally gonna do that xDD. The problem would be having to get a Japanese Translator Thingy-Majig into my PS2 >_< *forgot name* So, without that, unless FM and RE: CoM come here, none of the awesome stuff for me.

No RE-RE-RE-RE-REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD <-- Had to add that D:

.:Mega:.

Awards
I'll do it... just, I'll have to wait until I get KH Final Mix. Cuz, I just rent KH1, since I'm waiting to get enough money to buy myself a swap magic and the game itself. Probably when I get KH2 FM+(english or not, I WILL get it), I'll have everything I need.... so yay!

~Mega

ozymandius

One KH3 comes out, it'll be: My ass + my chair = the best weekend of playing Kingdom Hearts EVER!

lol....absolutely!!!

Lets see...

KH1: Friday
KH COM RE: Saturday
KHII (FM?): Sunday

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Dang, all three?
I tried that when KH2 was yet to be released. I finished COM before I finished KH cause I kept switching between the two. I was at Final Rest when KH2 came out, so I ditched the game and played my KH2.

Anyways, yes, I plan to. It'll be cool to play the entire thing through,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back