• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Last Keyblader

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clow Reed

Kai could sense something coming near.
"It's almost time for me to meet the last Keyblader and get my world back." Kai said as he looked over the Twilight Town form the top of the clock tower.

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
Zane looks up into the air to see if any other meteors were coming, but couldn't find any in sight. Zane then collaspes on the shore,"This place is so crazy." One of the islanders run over to him,"Did you here about the tournament?" Zane gets up,"What tournament?" "It's called Black Edge. Some say it may even be tougher than The Stuggle." The islander points to one of the islands. Before he could get another word out, the boy noticed was already heading to that island. There Zane watches as many people come to sign up.
-------------------------Castle Oblivion--------------------------
Sol opens the box the heartless gave him and throws a small black orb into one of the holes. He then teleports into the highest room. Three Dusk Nobodies run into the room. Sol speaks,"Have you three found her?" They all move out the way and Naimine is there. Sol walks forward,"The witch is finally mine, all the pieces are falling into place." The Nobodies leave quickly. Sol walks out the room. A Darkside and a Guard Armor appear outside Castle Oblivion, Sol comes out side and puts his hands together. The Guard Armor fuses with the Darkside to create a new heartless, the Guard Soldier. It then disappears. Sol goes back into the castle and appears before Kinra and Blitz.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
"Yes i'm telling you this. I've just learned about how to control darkness. i've been only practicing my swordsmenship. My sword is my true weapon. not the heartless which are weak anyway." Blitz said to Kinra without turning around. Blitz then stops when Sol appears.

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
Sol speaks,"There as been a change of plans since I have found what I have been searching for. Blitz, you and Kinra go to Destiny Islands by yourselves. The keyblade cannot escape us." Sol disappears and Dusk Nobodies appear near Blitz and Kinra. A voice speaks out,"Just in case the keyblade master knows how to use his keyblade." The Guard Soldier appears on the island where the Black Edge tournament is being held." Zane hears thunder and turns around. As he looks back the Guard Soldier throws his fist into the ground causing a massive shockwave. Zane jumps into the air and slams the heartless into the water,"What is this?" Kairi walks near Zane,"What happening?" Zane looks down at the heartless,"Well this thing wants to kill me." Kairi says,"It's a heartless and he wants your keyblade. Here take this." She then hands him the Oathkeeper keyblade. Zane takes it and jumps at the Guard Soldier and knocks it to the ground. A heart appears around Zane and begins to shine. Zane jumps into the air and throws the Oathkeeper into the Guard Soldier. After that the thunder storm stopped and everything seemed to be back to normal. Zane gives Kairi the Oathkeeper back and the keyblade returns to keychain form. Zane heads home.

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
Zane lays down his bed and closes his eyes as he begins to remember what happened in his dream. In it Zane watched everything happened, the whole thing with Sora from start to finish, but suddenly Zane disappeared into darkness and ended up in darkness. When he stepped forward a light shone beneath him and showed a platform with Sora and those who have helped him in his journey.

Awards
Seth was walking through the halls of Castle Oblivion when a question popped into his head. He teleported to the leader's room and addressed him. "Sir, do you want me to head to Destiny Islands as well, or should I stay here?" he asked as he waited for Sol's response.

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
Sol answers,"Stay here, I need your assistance instead Seth." Sol then steps towards Seth and the room changes into one of the basement floors. Sol then heads pass Seth,"Follow me." He then proceeds to a door covered in locks. Sol then waits for Seth to arrive to continue with the plan.

Awards
"Whatever you say." Seth follows Sol to a room that has a door with many locks on it. "What is this thing?" he asked while staring at it with an almost-open mouth.

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
Sol summons his blade and runs towards the door. Suddenly darkness covers Sol and he destroys the locks with his sword. A white door is revealed with a heart on it. Sol throws his blade at the center of the heart in which it disappears a room appears. Sol grabs his blade and walks into the room of darkness. Sol speaks,"Finally the door to the Dark Abyss is revealed. A door resembling the one of Kingdom Hearts appears in the darkness. Sol heads towards it and opens the door. Inside there seemed to be nothing. Sol speaks,"Seth, come."

Awards
"Yes, sir." Seth responded and followed his master into the room. It was just darkness, nothing else. "Sir, does that door seem to resemble Kingdom Hearts to you?"

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
Sol says,"It is like Kingdom Hearts, but this is the Kingdom of Darkness. Ansem exactly thought this was what Kingdom Hearts held, but he was wrong. Even though every heart comes from light doesn't mean you can alter it. Take me for instance. I used to be one of light until I found this place." Three figures shrouded in darkness appear. One steps forward,"You have returned." Sol speaks,"Yes I have come back for the source to darkness."

Awards
Seth leaned over to Sol and whispers, "Sir, who are those guys?" Seth turned to his original position quickly so that the three people didn't become suspicious.

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
The one that spoke before steps forward and red markings appear around the room. Sol whispers back to Seth,"They're the ones who have been chosen to guard over the Kingdom of Darkness." Sol turns back to the one who had already spoken,"Where is the power?" The man steps to the side and a gold orb appears. Sol touches it and black markings go around the orb. Sol begins to leave. The three figures suddenly appear around him and speak at once,"You know you must bring the one who holds the key to the survival of light. Bring him to us!" Sol and Seth disappear and reappear back in Sol's room. The Dusk Nobodies run into the room with Naimine. Sol says somethign to himself,"Everything is falling into place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back