• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Last Keyblader

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
Story:

Thinking of you wherever you are.

We pray for our sorrows to end
and hope our hearts will blend.
Now we step forward to realize this wish.

And who knows:
Starting a new journey may not be so hard.
Or maybe it has already begun.

There are many worlds,
but they share the same sky ----------
One sky, one destiny.

Sora goes through these words in his head as he watched the many keybladers practice against each other. Mickey runs to him out of breath,"Sora the Heartless are coming. We have to stop them." Riku and Roxas begin to gather the other keybladers and go off to Kingdom Hearts. Mickey follows them. Sora heads off to a Gummi Ship and is ready to take off until, Kairi stops him,"You'll be back. Promise?" Sora brings out the Oathkeeper Keychain and puts it in Kairi's hands,"I promise." He then takes off not knowing he won't be able to keep his promise to Kairi.

At Kingdom Hearts, Sora and the other keybladers fight off the heartless as fast as they could. Darksides began to rise up and clones of Ansem's Guardian appear as well. THey began killing off the keybladers until only Sora, Roxas, Mickey, and Riku are left. The four decide to use their strongest attack. All four hold their keyblades out,"Light Oblivion!" A wave of light eliminates the heartless. Sora, Riku, Mickey, and Roxas however are gone and all that's left of them are their keyblades. Kairi comes and gathers their keyblades,"There's no one to carry on."

Back on the islands, Kairi watches as many stars began to black out. Then she noticed something appearing in the water. A bright shining light. She then saw a boy come out of the light with the Kingdom Key. At first shes thinks of him as Sora and rushes towards him, but sees he only looks like Sora. Kairi leads him onto the island and asks,"Where did you find that?" She then points to the keyblade. The boy answers,"I don't know, my world was falling into darkness and one of my friends disappeared, the other gave in to the attackers and this came to me." "So your world was attacked. I'm Kairi." The boy holds the keyblade to his side in which it disappears,"I'm Zane. Anyway where am I now?" Kairi answers," Destiny Islands. How did you make it here? Also why do have the keyblade" "This key guided me to your world and I don't know why this keyblade wanted to stick with me." Kairi leaves and says something to herself,"Zane is the last keyblader, the last to protect us all from darkness."

---------------------------
Rules:
1.No godmoding or powerplaying.
2.No spamming.
3.No one liners.
4.Only 3 to 6 line posts.
5.Be literate.
6.I'm the only one who uses a keyblade in this RP.
7.PM me to join.
8.Put "The Last One" somewhere in your template.
9.Have fun.
----------------------------
Template for Warriors of Light:

Name
Appearance
Weapon
Element
Personality
Bio: ((Optional))
Home

Template for Warriors of Darkness:

Name
Appearance
Weapon
Personality:
Bio: ((Optional))
Home
---------------------------
Worlds: We proceed through each world as listed unless I say so.

Destiny Islands: ((Start for Light))
Twilight Town: ((Start for Light))
Castle Oblivion: ((Start for Dark))
Olympus Coliseum/Underworld/Greece: ((Start for Dark))
Full Cross City
Deep Dive City
Twilight Town: ((Return))
Spira
Land of Dragons
Kingdom Hearts
Unknown World
----------------------------
I'll post my template later. Please join.

Last edited:
Awards
"The Last One"

Name: Seth Hikari
Appearance: http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b143/thespellcaster/Animeguy7.jpg(except no axe)
Weapon: The Frost Mourne
Personality: Seth is the type of guy to just go exploring when he feels like it. He seems to always keep to himself unless he's with someone he trusts, which doesn't happen a lot. He's always quick to think on his feet and he rarely misses.
Bio: Seth has always been a fan of the dark side ever since Ansem's reign as king. He joined up with the Dark Warriors when they first started. He trained under Sol, the leader, until he was one of the strongest there was.
Home: Castle Oblivion

Last edited:

Mr.Quack_Quack

OOC: Umm, May i join as well? Ill put up my template later. And TrueBeliever, what happened to your other rp? lol.

Clow Reed

(Hope I can join too)

Name: Kai Mizuku
Appearance: http://www.animecubed.com/galleries/grandiaii/gda003.jpg.shtml
Weapon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/im...465?_encoding=UTF8&n=3375251&s=sporting-goods Two of them.
Personality: Funny, kind, the kind of person who will do anything to help those in need.
Bio: Lost everything he loved to the darkness and now he wants to fight it back. Had a dream that he would meet the Last Keyblader and join him in his fight.
Home: Twilight Town

Last edited:

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
Name: Kinra
Appearance: Long black hair. Pale, with deep gray eyes. Kinda like Wrath, except female of course.(somebody pmed me about how my description sounded like Wrath )
Weapon: A long sword like Paines in Final Fantasy. Is also skilled in the art of dark magic and shikigami.
Personality: A loner at heart. Is dark and cold. Its rare for her to have feelings for anyone.
Bio: Rejected by her family, she left and joined the warriors of darkness. Her purposes are unclear. An expert when it comes to darkness, light, heartless, etc.
Home: Deep Dive City

The Last One

Last edited:

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
((Okay everyone stop posting so rapidly, anyway here's my template. Also we need only one more Dark Warrior to start.))

Name: Zane
Appearance: He wears Sora's KH2 clothes with a white long sleeve shirt under it. He has black spiked hair and a heart is on the back of his jacket.
Weapon: Keyblade and all chains
Personality: Just as Sora.
Bio: Zane forgot everything about his world except the final day there when he lost everything. Before that all happened, Zane had a dream when he first came in contact with the keyblade. Also in his dream, Zane fought against Darkside and the Big Nobody. Once he came to the islands, he felt as if nothing could go wrong until he remembered what happened back in his dream.
Home World: Destiny Islands

Soragirl1991

Name:Rebekah
Apperiance:wears the same thing as Kairi
Wepon:Oblivian
Personality:same as Sora and Kairi
Bio:Rebekah forgot her world since she was 10. She had a dream and she is so close to her Keyblade. When she woke up in Destiny Islands she saw Sora looking at her. But now she has to find her way home. She joins Sora, Donald Duck, and Goofy.
Home World:Agraba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back