• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Last Keyblader

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clow Reed

OOC: Is anyone going to post. By the way When I fuse with Roxas I get the Organization XIII cloak but all white, my hair is like Roxas's, and my eyes are purple.

Last edited:

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
OOC: Yeah, but I think I'll continue this. So he's my post to continue the RP.

IC:

Soon enough the heartless were defeated. Zane procceded deeper into Sin. A pathway opened up near Zane and he ran to it. The passageway led to a room shrouded in complete darkness. Zane watched as the room light up and a road appeared below Zane. His shadow then seperated from him and summoned dark versions of the Reverse Kingdom Key and Way to Dawn. Zane turned around and stood ready to fight.
I
He and his shadow clone fought each other until the shadow disappeared. A ghostly image of Mickey appeared beside Zane and asked,"Have you found what you're looking for?" Zane turned away from the King,"No, I'm still searching. Who am I?" Mickey began to walk away,"You know your true name. It is held inside your memories, so remember." Zane turned around quickly, but Mickey was gone,"What does he mean by remember?" As the keyblader tried to figure out what Mickey meant Zanarkand began to change, into a giant platform with a pattern on it. A portal appeared in the distance and three people walked out.

Clow Reed

OOC: Well Kinra and I are working together to find out a way to bring back her loved ones. Zane's going through Identity problems inside of Sin. And I just fused with Roxas waiting for some one to talk to so I can do something. Oh and we're all on Spira.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Blitz's eyes began to open and he found himself lying on a beach. He was right by the path to Djose Temple. "So your awake. You were out for a long time. It seems that green orb you had grabbed is now inside you. I can see it glowing where your heart is. I forgot I didn't tell you my name. It's Sora." Sora said smiling. Blitz stood up quickly and he stared at Sora for a long time.

"So your Sora. The great keyblade master. I'm not really a master yet. Can't figure out why the keyblade wants me anyway." Blitz said looking down at his hand.

Sora put his hand on Blitz's shoulder and said "The keyblade is different for each person. I know your Ansem's son. Not the heartless Ansem but, Ansem the Wise. Kinda funny that you thought heartless Ansem was your true father. The keyblade choose you because your different from your father. Your heart is strong and you don't have any dark intentions. You want to see Kingdom Hearts but, with no evil pla in mind. Your a good person with a good heart and that's what matters. Open your hand. I have a surprise for you."

Blitz opened his hand and Sora put the Ultima keychain in his hand. Suddenly the Ultima keychain started shining and the Ultima and Oblivion keyblades appeared in his hands. "What's going on? I'm lost at the moment." Blitz said confused. Sora laughed alittle and took a step back.

"You must make a oath to me that you will protect your friends and the one you love. Also to see Kingdom Hearts before you die." Sora said.

Blitz nodded and said "I make an oath to protect my friends, the one I love, and see Kingdom Hearts before i die."

"Good. Now it's time for me to go but, we'll talk again. I know it. You should go to Djose Temple. A man named Auron should be there and your loved one is going there. See ya." Sora said and he started to fade away.

Blitz waved bye and his keyblades turned back into keychains and he wore them around his neck on a necklace. "I wonder how Sora knew I loved Kinra?" Blitz asked himself as he started walking toward Djose Temple.

OOC: Ultima keyblade from the first KH.

Clow Reed

Kai looked up at Sin and decied to attack it to save Zane.
"Here I come Sin. Hurricane of Steel!" Kai shouted as he jumped on top of Sin and started attacking it. Suddenly there was a bright light comeing out of Sin.
"What the hell is this?!"

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
The three who had walked out the portal were Riku, Kairi, and Namine. Riku held out his hand to Zane,"Hurry Sin is about to destroy along with this place. You have to come with us." Zane looked back and energy blasts were heading for them. Zane turned to Riku and nodded. Riku disappeared into Zane's body. The keyblader walked through the portal while Namine and Kairi followed. They then appeared on Mt. Gagazet. Zane looked up to the top and saw someone above. Zane headed up and the mountain.

He then stopped when he saw someone with a white cloak on with the Nobody's symbol on the front. The man looked at him,"Do you remember? Can you say your true name?" Zane asked,"Who are you? Why am I here?" The man began to fade away,"You shall know the truth soon." Zane punched the mountain and parts of it crumbled away. Who exactly am I? What's my purpose? He then fell to his knees and Riku walked out of him,"You okay?" Zane turned away from him,"I may not be real. Something tells me that a part of me is missing." Riku said,"Sin. He's your answer. But your not ready to take him on. You can fight him now or you can wander in darkness." Zane began to walk away from the mountain,"I'm going for Sin. This world needs help and I can make a difference." Zane headed back to Besaid where Sin went. His keyblades glowed and an aura formed around Zane,"A world shall not fall."

Clow Reed

Sin started to fall apart and Kai jumped off. When he landed he looked up and saw a guy surrounded by a bright light.
"Is that Zane?!"

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
Zane then moved toward Sin and swiftly dodged attacks from the monster. He then jumped toward Sin and spiraled trhough it. The monster then launched various attacks at Zane, as well as Besaid. Spira began falling apart as the battle went on. Zane spun his keyblades around and light began to charge within them. The keyblader launched massive energy blasts at Sin, but there was no effect at all. Riku then appeared near Zane and the two fused.

Sin then attacked Besaid once again. Zane then threw his keyblades into the air and rose into the air. Riku seperated from Zane and headed down to Kai, "Help Zane, give it your all." A black portal appeared behind Riku, and he walked through while saying, "The faith of this world is left to you all." Soon Besaid was almost destroyed completely. Zane dove into to Sin and ruthlessly slashed at it.

Clow Reed

"Hold on Zane. I'll help." Kai shouted as he jumped up and started slashing at Sin. With the combine attacks of Zane and Kai, Sin started to weaken. But then something new was growing out of Sin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back