• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Series Memorial Ultimania Cover Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
We can post what we have so far later if you'd like?

Can you scan the image of 2.5's art, pretty please? I've tried a couple times with my copy of the Ultimania, but my scanner isn't the best. Really hard to get a quality scan.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Zephyr's scanned the art in the book but not the poster itself if that works? Though we also have the page textures to deal with, which I'm attempting to photoshop out. We'll see how that goes...

My copy should be arriving sometime this week so I'll try to help out.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Zephyr's scanned the art in the book but not the poster itself if that works? Though we also have the page textures to deal with, which I'm attempting to photoshop out. We'll see how that goes...

My copy should be arriving sometime this week so I'll try to help out.

If you mean he scanned the page in the Ultimania that has the 2.5 art, yes that would be lovely. And yeah, that was another thing when I tried to scan the 2.5 art. The page texture makes it look a bit fuzzy.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
If you mean he scanned the page in the Ultimania that has the 2.5 art, yes that would be lovely. And yeah, that was another thing when I tried to scan the 2.5 art. The page texture makes it look a bit fuzzy.

Yep, that's it!

Just an update: Art section is almost all scanned. I'm downloading them and scaling them down so that they won't take ten million years for you to load. Should be up within the hour. Bless Zephyr, he is a beautiful soul <3

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Very interesting! Can't wait to see more of this~ It's hard to see the text for me though, wish I could get a bigger picture. Dx
So Ansem isn't considered a heartless anyone after taking Riku's body.

I know how you feel. My eyes will not allow me to read everything. D: But it does look informative!

Yep, that's it!

Just an update: Art section is almost all scanned. I'm downloading them and scaling them down so that they won't take ten million years for you to load. Should be up within the hour. Bless Zephyr, he is a beautiful soul <3

Thank you so much Zephyr! Can't wait to see it.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Very interesting! Can't wait to see more of this~ It's hard to see the text for me though, wish I could get a bigger picture. Dx
So Ansem isn't considered a heartless anyone after taking Riku's body.
You can't find both charts in higher resolutions here and here.

LedxirnSimon

You can't find both charts in higher resolutions here and here.

It just pretty much confirms Kairi's a Keyblade wielder.

Yeah I know everything about her ability to wield a keyblade despite never trying to materialize her own yet until KH3, just never see her actual status/updated title beside of Princess of heart. :p

Wait, Why on the earth isn't Yen Sid labelled as a Keyblade wielder yet?

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
It just pretty much confirms Kairi's a Keyblade wielder.

Yeah I know everything about her ability to wield a keyblade despite never trying to materialize her own yet until KH3, just never see her actual status/updated title beside of Princess of heart. :p

Wait, Why on the earth isn't Yen Sid labelled as a Keyblade wielder yet?

Probably because he's retired and rejected the label. Though it should say former, at least.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
IN MASTER YEN SID'S DEFENSE, who on earth would have predicted Xehanort's plans in 3D? I mean, besides the fanbase.

AND FURTHERMORE IN HIS DEFENSE, the fanbase only predicted it with the use of trailers and knowing everyone's story thus far. Yen Sid couldn't possibly have seen some of the things we see <_<

KairiSakura03

Well, YX was using time travel that Yen Sid would have never thought of or think possible to do; so I think that is how MX and YX were hidden because it probably wasn't logically possible thinking of that occurring. Idk.
MX and YX are sneaky sneaks. :frown:
I was wondering why Yen Sid was not labeled as a Keyblade Wielder as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back