• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts // Rebrith

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jace

OOC: very long no? I hope i didnt break any rules by triggering an event in traverse town. Im planning on a big battle coming up hopefully involving many people so we can all get to know each other.

Jace followed Melany and Younjii into the two big doors that led into the second district. They walked to the left and entered the hotel. Inside the hotel was a long hallway with plenty of rooms. Jace followed Younjii into a red room and leaned by the door waiting for them to sit down and start explaining things to him.

Younji sat down on the bed next to melany."There you go." Younji said as she took her arm from around Melanies waist and turned to look at Jace."Welcome, Jace this is where we stay." Jace took a quick look around the room. it was mainly red with some yellow designs a dresser with a mirror and a smaller one next to the queen size bed.

"So.." said Jace looking back at Younjii "where am i exactly." Younjii stood up quickly." Oh thats right your not originally from this world." Jace shook his head. "This world is called Traverse town" melany said. "Its a place transifxed in space where people come when there world is destroyed by darkness." Younjii paced back and forth thinking about how to explain the whole thing to jace."But this is very strange' said Younjii. no one has appeared in traverse town since the dark ages along time ago." Jace turned to look at Younjii who was still pacing back and froth in the room."The dark ages?"

Melany struggled to sit up and looked at Jace."You dont know, The dark ages occured a very long time ago, it was a time where heartless run rampant destroying worlds and swallowing many peoples hearts." "Then there were rumors of a boy wielding a mysterious weapon and his two companions that could defeat these heartless." Younjii stopped pacing and walked up to jace."Yeah and it was said that this weapon, called the keyblade locks the door to the heart of the worlds and saves them." Jace stood up off the wall clearly interested in what they were saying."The heart of the worlds, So are you saying that worlds have hearts?" "Yes," said Melany "Heartless all over the universe look for the heart of the world and devour it, thats how you got here Jace."

Jace leaned back against the wall thinking about the world he was once on. "There were many different types of heartless" Younjii continued. "But that brave person and his companions fought them all off and sealed the legendary door of Kingdom Hearts." "Kingdom Hearts whats that?" Jace said while looking at Younjii. "Kingdom Hearts?.... well we dont exactly know what it is but we think its the source of all light.. or the source of all darkness." Jace closed his eyes thinking about all of this."The story doesent end there." Melany says. "After sealing kingdom hearts one year had passed until that boy and his companions were seen. When they returned they still found that the worlds were still shrouded in darkness." " New beings called nobodies had appeared and were found to be tougher than the heartless on the boys new journy to seal the worlds a second time."

"Nobodies?" Jace said opening his eyes. "Yeah." said Younjii "Beings who were created from the body and soul left over after peoples hearts had been devoured by the heartless." "What do these things look like?" Jace asked. "Nobodies vary greatly just as the heartless do but their most common form is called a dusk." "A dusk huh?" Jace said. Younjii walked over to the bed and sat down." "Yeah, It was said that people with very strong hearts and had fallen to the heartless. These nobodies created an organization whose main purpse was to become whole again." Yes," said Melany. "They called themselves the Organization XIII." "Organization XIII...for some reason that sounds familiar." Jace said.

"The Organization XIII used the boys keyblade to collect hearts and create another Kingdom Hearts." "But the boy didnt put up with it and in the end he defeated Orgainization XIII with the help of The King and His long lost friend." Jace stood up off the wall and walked up to Younjii and Melany. "But all this doesent explain why there is still heartless around." "Yes, well after the boy defeated Organization XIII he returned to his home world, but soon after he recieved a letter from the king explaining that the worlds were still in danger." "Once again," Younjii continued. "the heroes of light headed out to save the universe for the third time." They found the door to light and opened it flooding all the worlds with light."

"Thats was what happened last" But some how darkness still remains....."
All of a sudden there was a loud sound, it sounded like bells." "whats that noise?" Jace said turning and looking around. "it sounds like the bells on the gizmo building are ringing." Jace felt the deep overwelming feeling of dread pick up in his heart it was the same feeling he had before his world was destroyed by heartless. Jace rushed out of the door and into the plaza heading for the gizmo building. Hoping, wishing that whatever was about to happen wouldnt be what he thought it was.

Last edited:

ravi_the_KH_luve

OOC: Hey... I just created my character profile... Here:

Name: Kaori
Member of: Nonentity Society
Race: Nobody
Appearance: Kaori is about 5 feet, 6 inches. She has long [about waist length] silver hair and purple eyes. She has a small scar going across her neck. She wears a knee-length skirt with fishnet stockings. She wears a sleeve less button down shirt and has black gloves that do not cover her fingers.
Alignment: Neutral
Element: Fire
Weapon: 2 long, thing swords, and throwing knives.
Abilities:

Long sword Jab:
Kaori takes her long swords, twirls them in the air and throws them at enemies. This attack is both short range and far range.

A Fire's bond:
Kaori takes her trowing knives, connects them together, and sets them on fire. She then spins in a circle, holding the chain of flame at the end so she can attack far away enemies.

Guard Break:
Kaori take her sword and flings it at an enemy, inflicting major damage and breaking one's guard.

A Heat's Protection:
Kaori is surrounded by an orb of fire, protecting her from other attacks. If she bumps into an enemy, she dose small damage. Takes up half of her energy.

Energy Restore:
Kaori uses several hand signals and restores energy to her and her party mates [if she has any]

{{more to come... hopefully... lol}}

Personality: Kaori can be a bit mean a times, but she overall a nice person. She can be stubborn at times, but mostly works with the people around her. She'd rather listen to music or relax rather then fight, but if she must she will fight. She travels everywhere, doing all the missions she has to do. Since she is a Dark warrior/mage, she tries her best to be serious about battles.

Bio: Kaori was one person who you wouldn't call normal. She was always studying the dark arts and training to become stronger. Her so called friends always made fun of her, and when she discovered how she was unloved by anyone, she ran far far away until she came upon this strange looking place. It was empty and cold, not a person in site. She made her home here, getting use to how lonely she was. The only thing that made her happy was the strange moon at night. It was shaped like a heart. Sometimes, she thought to her self about how life would be with someone by her side. She roams the town alone, and one day found this strange old looking castle. It was huge, but she never dared to venture inside. She couldn't even find a entrance to the floating castle. She still trains he magic and fighting the strange enemies that appear, hoping she'll find someone in the strange town as well.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Zen looked around Point Zero, not a very lively place, but it was good enough to spend sometime alone. It was quite alone lately, the lower nobody were not too often around here lately. Although, he wondered what they might be doing, he really didn't care, he was strong enough to take care of himself. He walked around Point Zero, and shut his eyes, being again a whole, would be good, but would that be the best.
As a kid, Zen was though that whats convenient isn't always, whats best. It might be convenient to go back being normal, but what would he do then.

After regaining his heart, what shall he do, go back to his home, where he lived once upon a time. Or go around world to world trying to figure out what to do. He decided when he becomes whole again, he'll look for someone to spent the rest of his life with. He continued to walk in his yellow robe, and found some members of the Nonentity Society. He stood there waiting to hear what to do next. Before that he said "What's our next move?"

Last edited:

ravi_the_KH_luve

Kaori was walking around in The World that Never Was. She had trained for most of the day and was very tired. While resting on the cold, empty streets, she looked up at the moon and the castle, like she always did. She had thought about how life would be like with a heart, wonderful and finally existing. She had many dreams of finding a heart. She was wondering what the Nonentity Society was up to so she transported herself to countless worlds looking for members.

She arrived at this world called Traverse Town. She could feel a strong energy of Heartless and nobodies. She was hoping it was the Nonentity Society. She walked all over the town until she reached the 3rd district.

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
OOC: Sorry for not posting for awhile. I'll be doing my own thing until I meet up with the other keybladers.

IC: In the third district of Traverse Town, two boys could be seen fighting a bunch of heartless and nobodies. These boys were good seeing as they were devastating the heartless and nobodies as if they were small children. One boy weilded the Present keyblade and the other boy weiled a large broadsword.

Both boys seemed to be counting as they destroyed heartless and nobodies. Other kids were standing around and they seemed to be judging this contest of skill. Finally a large darkside appeared when all the heartless and nobodies were destroyed. Both boys looked at eachother with a grin for a second and then dashed toward the darkside.

ravi_the_KH_luve

Kaori traveled all around the 3rd district, looking for the Nonentity Society and the strong energy of the Nobodies and Heartless. She looked everywhere and nothing was to be found. She took a rest on a bench and stood there thinking were the Nonentity Society could be.

G

Gear

Gear walks the the portal. He appears in a empty alley way. As he walks through the dark alley way, you can hear this steps echo into nothing. He soon appears in stone Courtyard. "Ah, I see, the door to Traverse Town" He says to himself. Out of the corner of his eye he sees Ava walking down the alley way.

Jace

OOC: arrg u started without me i wanted to fight in this event. next time let me now before you start fighting reckless chaos. and whos the other person? i post every day

Jace burst through the two wide hotel doors and into the second district. Jace looked up as he spotted hearless with armor (soldiers) and the small ones with antenas (shadows) running across the rooftops to another part of town. "No, not again!, The same thing happened in My world." Jace lept off the wall and landed in the plaza heading for the third district. The hearltess payed no attention to him as the rushed over the buldings into what sounded like a fight.

Jace opened the doors to the third district finding there was a large heartless that was bigger than a house standing in the middle of the plaza. Jace drew his blade and ran down the stairs and found that he was not the only one there. There were two people one had a weapon that was shaped odly."A keyblade!" Jace said as he ran out into the open.Just then the two people ran towards the giant dark heartless.

cricket

Alright guys, I'm sorry but I'm going to close this RP.
Why? I've just lost all interest in this role play. I hope you all understand. Who knows, maybe someday I'll remake it. *shrug*
But that is the reason why I couldn't bring myself to post in character, my heart just wasn't in it. >_<

But it was fun. I'll see you all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back