• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts // Rebrith

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cricket

Kingdom Hearts
k i n g d o m h e a r t s
R e b r i t h

Sora, Riku and King Mickey...The keyblade bearers that brought peace to the worlds not only once, nor twice, but three times.
After the down fall of a great threat known as Organization XIII, an association of beings known as Nobodies, the three thought they could rest in their home worlds.
However, that would not be the case.
The day after Sora and Riku's return home, a letter was found on the shore of their tiny island.
It was a word of warning from the King, that not everything was as it seemed...

Once more, the three had to set off away from their homes in one final battle against the dark and those who use it.
The fight seemed on going, like a war that could never be won. However, there was hope.

Door to Light
Even though they, Sora and Riku, had used it to return to their island; it had not been completely opened.
This was their hope. To open the door to light and rid the worlds of darkness forever.

It wasn't easy, finding the way. But it was done, the door to light was opened, flooding the worlds with the purest of light and drowning all darkness.
Finally, after all they had been through, it was over.
Sora and Riku returned to the islands once again, and like wise the King to his castle.
They were never to wield the Keyblades again.

But much like light, darkness is eternal. Even in the brightest of light, a shadow can be found.

And countless years later, someone found that shadow.
By finding that drop of darkness in the light, with time they became obsessed with it by studying it, and then spreading it.
They became stubborn, and positive that darkness is where everything was created and that Light is the true evil.
That the light was somehow destroying the creator of all things.
They believed that there was no other truth, blinded by the ever growing darkness.

It was only another 5 years after that that darkness began to once again shallow the worlds.
What started out as one who was obsessed with the darkness, over time one became many...Calling themselves Bringers of Truth they have the ideal that everything belongs in darkness.
They control the darkness, and the beings born from it known as Heartless.

Little did they know, by their actions another group was created.

When a heart is taken by the darkness, another being is born by the left over soul and body and those of strong hearts are able to keep their human form...they are the non-existent ones, or Nobodies.

These Nobodies came together, in hopes of finding a way to become whole again. To once again have a heart.
They called themselves the Nonentity Society
They work together to do whatever it takes to gain back their hearts. Whatever the cost.

Both organizations are causing chaos upon the worlds, with no end in sight.
One searching for an endless darkness, while the other is searching for a way to be whole by any means.
And both, reaching for Kingdom Hearts.

However, hope is in sight.
New keybearers are on the horizon.

But...is history only doomed to repeat itself?

Rules
and things like them

1. This RP is semi-literate. That means, while I don't want you to write the next best selling novel, I want you to try to make it a little detailed and tasteful.
Typos are okay, I won't jump all over you for one or two typos. But try to look over your post for them, okay?

2. No godmoding. Godmoding is BAD, very very bad.

3. Spam and one liners are also bad, very very bad.
If you forgot to add something to your post, be it in character or out of character...use that little edit button. Can't think of anything to post? ...Well, I can't help you there.

4. Use the template/profile/thingy that tells me about your character.

5. Romance is allowed, but limit it, shall we?

6. If you can't find it in any of the Kingdom Hearts games, then I don't want to find it here.

7. Try not to leave anyone out. I know sometimes you might over look something, but try not to let that happen.

8. Give me sea-salt ice cream if you've read the rules thus far. I want to know what it taste like. D:

9. I will not allow any characters from KH/CoM/KHII unless you can give them a very good reason for being here.

10. The only realms for the keyblades are Light, Twilight and Dark. I may allow a "present" realm keyblade if the profile is good enough.

11. That reminds me, there are only three keybearers. (unless you can wow me with a "present" keybearer) Sorry folks.

12. Be sure to use OOC: when posting out of character.

13. There's no reason to get very serious and/or too dark.
Done enough of those for now.

14. Follow the Roleplaying Guidelines.

15. You know what, I'd like a piece of pie too...

Keybearers, "Bringers of Truth" and Nonentity Society characters are not the only ones you can play.
You can create a character that doesn't fit under those.
Like Donald and Goofy are what you call supporting roles, right? However, they weren't any less important.
And no, they don't have to be Disney characters. xP

Characters from Final Fantasy games are welcome.
However... you still have to write a profile for them and work them into the Kingdom Hearts world and into the current storyline. Kay?

I would like to keep the "Bringers of Truth" and Nonentity Society to match each other by numbers, so I will list up to five spots on each. But I am very willing to add more if needed.

As for the first rank in both of the associations, they are the starters of each.
Like...The one who is in the top rank in the "Bringers of Truth" is the same one who brought darkness back to the worlds.
Other wise is it first come, first serve.

And Nonentity Society members do not have to have an X in the name.

Keybearer Profile-

Name:
Race:
Appearance: (write it out, you can use a picture but write it too)
Realm:
Alignment: (Good, Neutral, Evil)
Keyblade:
Abilities:

Personality:

Bio: (nothing like "he doesn't remember", he might not remember but you can still tell us what he doesn't know. This goes for all of the profiles)

Theme Song: (optional)

BoT/Society Profile-

Name:
Member of:
Race:
Appearance:
Element: (If has one)
Weapon:
Abilities:

Personality:

Bio:

Others Profile
Name:
Race:
Appearance:
Element: (If has one)
Weapon:
Abilities:

Personality:

Bio:

Keybearers
Light. Fayte Ishikawa
Twilight. Naomi
Dark. Kyle Travers
Present. Syra Launcher

Bringers of Truth
I. Gear // Ice.Gravity
II. Ava // Energy
III.
IV. Xero // Darkness
V.

Nonentity Society
I.
II. Vakara // Ice
III. Taru // Wood
IV. Psyche // Chaos
V. Zen // Thunder

Others
Jace // Light

Worlds

Sunrise City -
A high-tech city which never goes beyond the dawn.
You would not be able to tell of it's technology at first glance, as the people who live here make sure that their city keeps a modest beauty to it.

Twilight Town -
Things have ever so slightly changed around the town of twilight. But I guess it's just one of those places that never truly changes.

Traverse Town -
Town of the eternal night. It has changed greatly, since it is rare that people from other worlds find themselves there now and days, they have remodeled the second and third district to fit the needs of the people who do belong there.

(the above are starting places for our keybearers)

Castle of Serenity -
A pure white castle in the middle of a petrified forest.
With in the walls of the castle, you could almost forget about the gray forest outside. The people who live here are a lively bunch who come in all shapes and sizes. They also have many odds and ends that seem to have come straight out of a persons imagination.
while they are for the most part agreeable and reasonable people, if you try to enter the lowest level of the castle, they quickly turn against you.
Just what are they hiding down there?

Point Zero -
A place found in between the realms. There, you will find mist and dark surroundings. Giant gray thorns seem to grow out from the white ground, reaching upward beyond sight.
The thorns is actually a castle, or building of sorts. Within it, one could become easily lost if not careful.
If one wouldn't know any better, behind each door in that place would seem to hold a world of it's own.
If you are not one who belongs here, it would be best of you had a guide...
(starting point for members of Nonentity Society)

The Somber Region -
Nothing more than a field that knows nothing but night.
An eternal storm looms over the broken homes and land.
Off in the distance is a large building of an odd shape which takes up the rest of the field area which isn't of ruins.
(starting point for the "bringers of truth")

Radiant Garden -
The castle that once held the greatest of evil is now home to the rulers and those who watch over this world.
On the front of the castle, it bears a crown symbol that has been there for many years.
The rest of the world has grown greatly, becoming a metropolis of beautiful technology which seems to just fit.
Radiant Garden holds many legends and stories, and is protected by a computer system which has been there longer than anyone alive there today.
However, the computer has "kicked out" many of the people who call that castle home for unknown reasons.
(Space Paranoids also apart of this world)

Disney Worlds -
Neverland (Peter Pan. Peter and Neverland is timeless =P)
Atlantis (Atlantis: The Lost Empire)

I believe that's about it. If you have any questions feel free to ask here or in PMs.
I'll have my profiles up shortly, still working on them and after writing all of that...I need a break. x_x

Last edited:

Soleil

KHI's Idiot of the Year
OOC: This sounds really good Cricket. I believe I shall join!

Sea-salt ice cream

Name: Naomi Sindaine

Race: Human

Appearance:

Physical

Naomi stands about 5'4 in height with long purple hair, vermillion red eyes, a normal build and seems to have a fair light skin complexion.

Clothes

Naomi often wears a purple t-shirt with a black tank top underneath. She also wears a pair of dark jeans and white and black sneakers. Around her neck is a long piece of string that tied around her neck like a ribbon.

Pic

http://www.animegalleries.net/img/261344

Realm: Twilight

Alignment: Good

Keyblade: Imprisoned Wings - A glowing sky blue blade (similar to Tidus's sword) with six wings (three on each side) at the tip, a golden handle in the shape of Oathkeeper's handle and a keychain in the shape of a heart with wings bounded by chains.

Abilities:

Twilight Recovery

Similar to aerial recovery from KH2 only when Naomi does a flip backwards in the air, instead of small silver strings surrounding her, a string of twilight energy will surround Naomi and eliminate any Heartless that comes into contact with it.

Key Boomerang

Naomi will toss her Keyblade with one hand at her selected target and the Keyblade will come back like a boomerang.

And there's more to come in the future...

Personality: Naomi is often a calm, soft spoken and sharp young girl who seems to act mature for her age. However, if the situation demands it, she can be rather cold and rash.

Bio:

Naomi has always lived on Sunrise City wondering if there was any way to get off this world and see other worlds. She always wanted to get off this "boring old city" and see what there was to see. She has been stranded there her whole life and wishes to be free and seek adventure.

Not only does Naomi want to leave because of how boring her world is but because of her family's strict rules and boudaries. She couldn't go outside much or be on her own. She had to have people she knew surrounding her. Naomi felt like a bird trapped in its cage waiting to be set free.

And now the time has come. For recently, Naomi has recieved a Keyblade from out of nowhere and was attacked by a small group of Heartless which in a matter of minutes, she easily defeated. Her path is now set. Her destiny is now in motion. The only thing left to do now is wait for Naomi to choose to walk down the path that has been set before her.

Theme Song: Oh My God ~ Kaiser Chiefs

Last edited:

Aphex

.Inspire.
*hands cricket a sea-salt ice cream* Enjoy!

Name: Kyle Travers
Appearance: Kyle has short brown hair which he usually tends to spike it up, having his front bangs cover his hazel colored eyes. He wears a white wife-beater underneath a black collared shirt, which he keeps unbuttoned. Around his left wrist is a black wrist band while his hands are covered by a pair of black fingerless gloves. Kyle also wears black denim shorts which are slightly baggy, passing his knees just a bit. Lastly he wears a pair of black sneakers, the soles of it being white.
Realm: Darkness
Alignment: Neutral
Keyblade: Demon's Edge - The blade is a dark red, a long black stripe going down the middle. The tip of the blade resembles much like a demon's head, it's curved horn on one side while it's mouth is opened on the other, its teeth acting as extra small blades. The handle is the shape of the Oblivion's handle, instead a mix of black and red. A red heart hangs from a platinum chain, a black demon wing covering half of it, representing a dark force trying to consume it.
Abilities:

Engetsu Motion: With his Keyblade glowing a dark black, Kyle lifts his weapon above him before slamming it down against the ground with massive force. A wave of black pillars begins to rise up before him, trailing towards whoever his opponent is.

Hassoken: Kyle will quickly strike his opponent with a strafe of different types of slashes, before knocking them back with a powerful thrust of his Keyblade.

Personality: Kyle is more of the silent type. Ever since he wanted to discover about his unknown past, the boy tends to keep things to himself rather than say what's on his mind. There are times where he would actually be "normal" for once, talking to others and just being himself, which is an outgoing and friendly type of person. However, that is pretty rare for him to act that way.

Bio: Kyle doesn't remember much. All he knows is that one day he awoke in Traverse Town at a young age spent the rest of his life there. Everything else beforehand is just a blur to him as of now. Though he did happen to notice the strange looking weapon, which look like a cross between a sword and key, he received not too long ago. The discovery of this weapon never really bothered him until the present day. Kyle wonders about his past, as well thinking about how he even received the weapon, now known as the Keyblade, in the first place.

About Kyle's past you ask? Well, he never really came from Traverse Town at all. He originally came from Hollow Bastion, or in other words, Radiant Garden. Two enigma's clothed in tattered gray robes were running from a strange group of shadow-like creatures. The appeared to be running for their lives while one of them, who appeared to be a female based on her shape, was carrying an infant. This infant was actually Kyle. "We must keep him safe. He'll become useful later in the future." said the male figure while the female nodded. The two put the infant down on the floor, placing their hands on his small body. An aura began to surround Kyle and in an instant, he was gone. Sadly, the two figures lives were ended afterwards...

Kyle has no memory of this happening at all. However, he doesn't know that obtaining the Keyblade would change his life for either the worse, or the better.

Theme Song: "Red Lottery" - Megasus

Last edited:

cricket

Yay, sea-salt ice cream!
But it seems everyone is forgetting the pie. Oh wells. D:

Shadow, for Kyle's realm...You put Traverse Town? Is that suppose to be dark? xD
Anyway, I'll hold a spot for you untill you finish the bio, okay?

Dark Philosopher

*gives Cricket Sea-salt Icecream ontop of pie*

Name: Vakara

Member of: Nonentity Society

Race: Nobody

Appearance: Vakara has pale skin and spiked black hair about two inches long, he is tall and lean, he wears a silver version of the Organization XIII robe. His eyes are a clear gray-blue and feel warm even though they look very much like the ice he controls.

Alignment: Nuetral

Element: Ice

Weapon:http://www.epic-fantasy.com/images/swords/swordoffreedom

Abilities: He can create and manipulate ice in various forms, summoning it up as a wall or shooting it as darts, he can freeze normal water, and lower the temperature of the air or anything else near him.

Frost blade: He freezes his sword, to elongate it or control its motion as he throws it, making it come back to him or attack a certain target. He also uses it to sharpen the edge of his sword.

Personality: despite his cold powers, Vakara is a warm person, and cares about those who are close to him, mainly the other members of the Society. He carries a calm attitude and thinks things through before leaping into action. He doesn't talk much but enjoys company and listening to others.

Bio: Vakara was once a very dark person, his life was hard and he lived off the streets, stealing, lying and doing many other dark things to get money to support himself.. his life was in chaos. One day as he sped down an ally away from a shop he had stolen from, he ran into the heartless he was attacked and consumed by them and woke up to find himself in a silver robe, lying in Point Zero. He wandered for hours among the thorns, trying to figure out where he was. After weaving in and out of the pointed vines till he nearly collapsed, he came upon an alter. Lying upon the alter was a silvery sword with the word serenity carved into it's blade, taking it from it's place Vakara was given his powers over iceand knowledge of what he had become. Since then he has trained among the thorns of Point Zero, perfecting his element and his blade, and at the same time, working to bring a calm order to his previously chaotic life.

Theme song" Snow (hey oh) - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Last edited:

cricket

OOC: Whoa, sorry I sorta disappeared there. I've been trying to get Adrienne profile to a point where I can be at least a little happy with it before I posted Taru's...but eh, what the heck.
And here I thought I had both of them ready.

Name: Taru

Member of: Nonentity Society

Appearance:
Taru stands close to 5'11 in height with a medium build.
He has dark blue, clouded eyes. If you could see them, that is. His short, unkept brown hair tends to hide them.

He wears a white cloak when it's called for, otherwise he ditches it for lose fitting black jeans, boots which his jeans cover up most of and a very deep green shirt that has sleeves that are a bit longer than they should be. Unless he is using the twin blades(see below) he keeps them rolled up. (if he didn't, you would barely be able to see his fingers)

On his right hand, he has "III" tattooed. This was something that he actually got and was able to keep from his life before becoming a Nobody.

Element: Wood(inclueds plants, flowers etc)

Weapon:

First of these is a sword and shield. The sword is double edged, looking almost as if it were carved out of a tree with the edges being a bright glowing green.
The shield, basicly is a small oval leaf. It rests above his wrists and changes size and shape for whenever he needs it. Other wise it stays the same size so Taru may use the sword better.
He cannot fight well with these at all. The only reason he does choose to try to fight with them is because he believes "It's just to awesome looking not to use."

When he becomes serious in a fight, the shield becomes a blade attached just above his wrist. Like wise, the sword becomes the other blade's twin. They both have the same look as the sword.
Taru becomes faster and is over all stronger when using these.

Taru's weapons can bend and change to any shape he so pleases.

Abilities:

Unnamed: Taru may take anything that deals with his element and can control it or shape it into anything he wants.

Rosewood Gale: Taru creates a shield around himself of sharp leaves and petals. (think of Aero)

Personality:
Before becoming a nobody, Taru use to actually think before leaping. But now, when in the moment he rushes in head first.
Slightly immature and sarcastic, he really makes you think about how fine the line between being brave and just really stupid is.
He also makes you think if he pays attention at all, however it's when he looks like he is listening that you need to worry.
Despite all this, Taru is by no means loud or careless. (with knowledge at least) He always leaves you wondering just how much he knows.

Taru has a split personality when it comes to his likes.
Depending on his mood, he can perfer a quiet guardan or a busy city.

Bio:
Taru comes from a world known as Philanthro, a place titled the Kingdom of Benevolence.
He was born and raised here for all 18 years of his life,
At 16, he took part in a tournament for warriors from across the land, the prize was a grand sum of money and a chance to become the thrid, and final, personal knight to the current King of Philanthro.
Although Taru did not come in first place, they choose him as the third knight. As such, he was made to bare the mark of third knight on his right hand.

Taru was the youngest out the three, and treated like he was as well.
The first and oldest was hard on him, he would always push him to his limits and rarely ever gave him a break. But in the end, it payed off.
The other knight...Well, she just out right treated him like a 10 year old boy. This always ended up in a fight.
And of the course, the King. He was likely to be the only one who did not treat him like a child.

However, two years after these events, Taru's life would take a dramatic turn.
It was noon that day, and someone who was not of that world came before the King.
They said only one thing: "I bring you the truth. The truth of the darkness..." After that, the entre kingdom became filled with beings from the shadows. The other worldly person had vanished into darkness themselves.

Taru and the other two knights fought with everything they had, but the shadows kept coming in endless waves.
The darkness had already taken the second knight, and Taru followed shortly after.

The next he remembered, he was in Point Zero. It didn't take long for him to figure out he wasn't himself anymore, but it wasn't untill the two members of Nonentity Society came before him did he know how.
Taru was offered a place with them, being he had nowhere else to go, he took them up on their offer.
Ironically, he happened to be the third to join them.

Theme Song: Otherworld (from Final Fantasy X)

Name: Ava

Member of: BoT

Appearance: Ava stands at 5'8 and has bright blonde hair that has so many layers, that it looks 'choppy', although it still reaches to her shoulders.
Her eyes are a deep green which show only heartless emotions.

Ava wears an indigo shirt that only has one sleeve on the right arm, and it reaches down to her wrist.
Her pants are simple black slacks.

On her left hand she wears black and sliver rings.

Alignment: Evil

Element: Energy

Weapon: A Battle Axe

Abilities:
Mirror Image: Ava creates a copy of herself, this copy is not solid and thus cannot touch anything, much less fight.

Battle Scar: Ava slams down her axe unleashes a forward burst of energy.

Personality:
Vain and cold hearted, Ava is very selfish and believes that the darkness is the must beautiful that exists.
Calm for the most part, the only time Ava tends to lose her cool is in battle.
She keeps very few loyalties, one of the few is to Gear. Others should watch their back for her.

Bio:
(Past coming soon D: )

When the darkness had reached her world, Ava, who had always been obessed with things beautiful, found the dark to be the most beautiful thing to have ever lied eyes on.
Following the man who had brought the darkness there, Ava jumpped through the portal of endless dark.
The next she knew, she was in a place that had been toren apart and filled with the darkness she had come to love.

With time, the darkness changed her to a cold person.
A person who had forgotten of the life of light before, becoming no better than the man who sought out the dark many years ago.

Last edited:

Jace

ooc: i hope its okay to join and be a keyblader itll be my first rpg *hands cricket seasalt icecream and some pie>.<*

Name: Jace
Race:Human
Appearance: http://xcomic.diy.myrice.com/pic/kht/mc/character/calintz.jpg
Realm:Light
Keyblade:Maxim-Keyblade that rivals the two ultimate weapons created by moogles though not as long (length of kingdom key)is very powerfull and seemingly weightless. it is a double bladed sword with a black and a white metal twirling up the blade.
Abilities: Jace has only one ability, extremely great control of the keyblade he wields. His weapon mastery is very great and combined with his keyblade, devestating

Personality:Quiet and enigmatic, but cares for all life cares not for darkness

Bio: Not much is known about this wielder of light, Jace knows nothing but how to fight his existence has been to be only to fight the darkness that is plaguing the universe
Theme Song: Dark Messenger FF 9

cricket

OOC: Well Jace, I wouldn't have a problem with you joining, but you didn't write any of his appearance and the personality and bio is hardly telling you anything about him.
I barely decided to let Vakara in, (No offence Dark, just had to fight with myself about the Bio) and the main reason I did was because he wrote enough of the rest that I could get a good enough feel for his character.

If you try to make it a little more detailed, and perhaps dim down the power of Jace's keyblade(I mean, Sora didn't start out with a very powerful keyblade, right?), then we'll see. Okay?

sakurablossom07

Sea-Salt Icecream

Name: Fayte Ishikawa

Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/xjen16xx/normal_1128034502_eanimegirl.jpg

Fayte normally wears clothes relating to kimonos to keep some of the tradition within the clothing. She likes to wear blue or anything close to that color. She also enjoyes wearing skirts or shorts; basically, any clothes that will be easy to move in when she fights.

Realm: Light

Keyblade: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/xjen16xx/untitled.jpg (In a more keyblade type version)

The last sword is kepts on her back just in case and the two other swords are kept by her side where it's easy to reach.

Abilities: Fayte has the ability to use both Black Magic and White Magic and can use her swords while combining those magics.

Personality: Fayte is a quiet girl when she encounters a new environment or when she meets new people. But once she gets comfortable or gets used to everything/everybody, she'll start showing her true side. Fayte is always willing to help others out before herself. She likes to put everyone before herself. Fayte believes that the weak and helpless should always be the first to help. She also has a fierce side when she gets angry due to a situation.

Bio: Fayte was born into a happy family until her family went through an attack. Ever since the attack, she was separated from her family and had to live with her grandparents. Her grandparents told her what happened and why everything happened the way it did. When she turned 7 years old, she started to learn to weild a sword by her grandfather. Everyday, she trained herself harder and harder to become stronger so that she wouldn't die like her family did back then. Fayte decided it would be best if she hid her family history behind a smile. She kept telling herself to always smile so that people didn't think there was anything wrong.

When she turned 17, she left her grandparents' place and went on a journey. She wasn't exactly sure why she left, but she thought she could somehow get back what happened to her family. Fayte also wanted to see new sights and perhaps new people. Fayte also wanted to help the weak and helpless that were out there.

Theme Song: O~ Jung. Ban. Hap- TVXQ/DBSG

Soleil

KHI's Idiot of the Year
OOC: Here are my BoT and Society members

Name: Xero

Appearance: http://gallery.aethereality.net/download.php?id=1439

Element: Darkness

Weapon: A large broadsword

Abilities:

Black Out

Xero covers up anything (and I mean ANYTHING) that shines even the tiniest bit of light making the room completely pitch black which he strikes to his advantage. It's only temporary though.

Personality: Xero is often arrogant, stubborn, rash and cocky. He's always ready for a good fight. However, he tends to rush into battle without thinking which often puts his life on the line. There are also times when he can become a little bit psychotic and power-hungry.

Bio:

Past

As a child, Xero was abandoned and was left to fend for himself on the streets of Traverse Town. The entire town was his playground and he earned a living as a thief. He was never taught right from wrong so he always kept on getting on the "wrong side of the street". He was often called the "Prince of Thieves" in Traverse Town.

One day, Xero came across a collection of reports in an abandoned warehouse. These reports often talked about how all things were connected to darkness. Xero became very fascninated and then later became obsessed with the darkness. He became so obsessed that eventually he gave himself up entirely to it.

Present

After joining up with the Bringers of Truth, the darkness is continuing to swallow Xero whole driving him more and more insane by the minute. If this keeps up he may even become a Heartless himself if he isn't careful. But ironically, Xero doesn't even seem to care... as long as he's boud to the darkness, nothing else matters.

Theme Song: Getting Away With Murder ~ Papa Roach

OOC: I'll post my Society temp soon.

cricket

OOC: Both characters are accepted. We just need a few more people and we'll be ready.

I've also decided to forget about my second character for now, I'm on a writer's character block. =_=
So that spot is open.

G

Gear

OOC: This is my first ever RP, sorry if I suck.

Name: Gear {Real name: Sam Carver}
Appearance:Gear is medium height, dark blue hair, wears clothes kind of like the guy in my avatar (Damn, I can't remember his name), he has blue eyes, his hair is down to a half inch past his eye brows, think, just to the middle of his eye. He is kind of slim, has an athletic body, because life where he grew up was rough.
Element: Ice, Gravity.
Weapon: A set of traditional Kamas, Gear's set is custom made, with an unusually long engraved handle, a longer, more curved blade, and razor sharp edges.
Abilities:
Barrier - Ice shield, can shatter if enough force is applied.
Counter - Uses a large ice mirror to send the attack of the opponent right back at him.
Stalagmite - sends 5 large stalagmites of ice t'word the opponent.
Thrust - Creates a huge gravitational pull twords Gear, then he creates a sharp, but small ice stalagmite, and thrusts it in there gut, can be countered, with fast moves.

Personality: Typically laid back, but has a short fuse when it comes to fights, he is a procrastinator, as in, he likes to put things off to the last minute, he doesn't sleep much, he stays up training, sometimes until morning! On some days, he trains from dawn to dusk, which makes him very, very, cranky, he also tends to snap at people.

Bio: Born and raised on a very cold planet, where there is lots of ice, his parents were abusive, his child hood was rough, friends came and went, most of his time went into training, he could train all day and all night, with out talking to a soul, he has gained the ability to not blink, to not miss anything during a tough fight with an opponent. He left his home at the age of 16, he couldn't stand his home any longer, he earned respect, and money, becoming a hit man, up to this day, he has never failed an attempt to kill someone, he has a very low tolerance to fire, as he was raised on an ice planet. As of now, he is at the age of 17, he has traveled all over the galaxy, known to many, but, he has headed into a very busy part of this isolated planetary system, he finds it is hard to make friends here, it is also hard to make money, no one is looking for a hit man! In the next few weeks, he has moved from planet to planet, looking for work, as he puts his ship into auto pilot, and ready s himself to go into cryogenic sleep, he spots something far of in the dark sky, it's another ship! He quickly radio's to them, to see if their hostile or not, already, he sees to short ranged missiles head straight twored his position! He quickly takes them out with anti missile rounds. He is in the midst of a space battle! Now, weeks later, he is in a hospital on a secluded moon of a large planet, most of the moon is empty, just a small town, this is one of the few moons that he knows of with an atmosphere, so he makes his home here, a few miles from town, so he can get a work out going to get some supplies in town. After a few weeks of training, he contemplates to himself about leaving. He denies himself, mostly because of the peaceful life he has had the past few weeks. Now, he has no plans for the future, yet.

Last edited:

cricket

OOC: Spot is saved, Chaos. ^^

Gear - A rank is like...well, take my character. He is in the Society and was the third to join. Thus his rank is 3 (III)
Your profile is fine, but I'm kind of wondering how he came to be apart of BoT. oO
Other than that, I have no problem with it and I think you would be a fine role player.

G

Gear

OOC: So my rank would be number two, right?

EDIT: I also edit my appearance.

Soleil

KHI's Idiot of the Year
Name: Psyche (pronounce SAI-KEE)

Member of: Non Existant Society

Appearance: http://www.animegalleries.net/img/243130 except that the hair is white.

Element: Chaos

Weapon: Scythe (see pic)

Abilities:

Whip of Anarchy

Uses a whip made of Chaos energy to either whip or tie up her enemies.

Personality: Psyche is often cold and emotionless. She doesn't seem to care for others or herself. All she cares about is becoming whole one day. She could care less what the cost is just as so long as she is whole again.

Bio:

Past

Psyche used to be a famous actress named Winona Farris. She had it all. Fame, fortune and the love of her life, Ryo. Life was luxurious and carefree. There were always suprises around every corner. Sure she did think about settling down and having a family but she couldn't resist the call to stardom.

One night, Winona was at the premiere of her newest movie "Just Because" with her fiancee, Ryo. That's when it all happened. In the middle of the film, the lights suddenly went out. Shadows were creeping along the theatre. Little did Winona know that this night would be her curtain call.

The Heartless attacked the theatre as victims ran for their lives blindly in the dark. Winona being one of them. The last thing she saw then was the lights flickering on and off revealing the bodies of innocent victims. One of them, being Ryo.

Present

Winona woke up in a strange room at the Non Existant Society headquarters. She felt numb. Confused. And had a huge headache. After being later taught about what she had become, Winona, grief stricken (even though she couldn't feel it) had taken on the name of one of the characters she used to portray; Psyche and joined the Non Existant Society in their plans.

Theme Song: Prayer ~ Disturbed

cricket

OOC: Your rank can be whatever you want it to be. Also, one element would be best. For others who try to have an element from the rest. ^^;

And as far as the appearance goes, I'm a little lenient on it depending on how well the rest in writen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back