• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts // Rebrith

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Kyle just stared at the girl, his face turning a tint of red. He really didn't have the intention of talking with her in the first place but for some reason he felt like he should. Boy, how bad of a situation he was in now. Clearing his throat a bit, Kyle manage to let out a few words but was still showing signs of him being nervous. "My name? Well..." Suddenly his mind went blank, completely forgetting his name out of nowhere. Definitely not a good thing. It took him a few seconds to figure out his name again, not to mention calm down so that he wasn't blushing anymore.

"It's K-Kyle." the boy stammered, scratching the back of his head. "I've... never seen you around here before," Kyle said without looking at the girl. "So I take it you're new to Traverse Town? What's your name?" he asked, waiting for the girl's response. From the look of it the girl appeared to be around his age, probably a year younger. And so Kyle waited for the girl to introduce herself, looking over at her and gave her a rather faint smile.

Last edited:

Jace

im in traverse town now

Jace ran down a flight to arrive in some sort of residential area of this city. There was a woman laying on the ground in front of him and five armored heartless circling her for the kill.

"Heartless!" Jace said as he ran towards them, drawing his sword and letting his power of light flow into it. He slashed one heartless in two and fliped side ways as one of the heartless attacked him. He dodged in mid air and sunk his blade into its head. Jace then ran towards a nearby wall to lure the heartless away from the woman. He smirked as he ran up the wall and flipped leaping into the air and with sword in hand slashed the heartless into dark mist as he fell back down. He landed in a crouch and sheathed his sword.

Jace hesitated as he walked over to the woman and crouched down to help her." Are you okay?" Jace asked helping her up. "Yes, now i am, thank you for saving me." Just then another woman ran from the pathway. "Melany are you okay!!" "Yes," said the woman known as Melany "This young man saved me." The woman turned and looked at Jace looking him up and down." "Thanks for saving Melany im known as Younji, whats your name?" Jace blushed as he looked from Melany to Younji. "My name is Jace." Younji nodded and walked over to Melany to help her up "Its nice to meet you Jace, You can come with us, its dangerous out here." Younji then turned to Melany. "Can you walk? Here let me help you" Younji grabbed Melany around the waist and motioning Jace to follow into the pathway. Jace walked close behind as they headed into the second district.

Last edited:

cricket

OOC: Hrm, Jace...This RPG takes place years into the future. To the point where anyone from the other games would have died from old age. ^^;
And yes, space paranoids is there. But in order to get there you have to get into the castle. And the MCP has currently sealed it off from the rest of Radiant Garden.

You started in a pretty bad place...This is just a thought, you don't have to but perhaps you should edit your post and have Jace find his way to Traverse Town, since that seems where everyone else is.

Dark Philosopher

"Yeah... sooner or later" Vakara said softly. " What will we do if others are searching for these keys as well? We don't know how long this piece of paper was sitting wherever it was, before they found it..." He frowned softly before continuing "It could be that these keys are already in someone else's possession... or no longer exist, but I suppose the quicker we act... the more chance we have of becoming whole once more."

Vakara turned and jumped to a vine a few feet away, opening a large, silver door that was set into it. He turned back to Taru, " I suppose we should go tell the others..." He walked through the door and into a hallway lined with more doors. Frowning he looked at each door, wondering where it was best to start.

sakurablossom07

Fayte started thinking if she could ever be as good as Sora. She knew she could never be seeing as how he had such a longer experience at being a keyblader. As she was walking around, she found a group of heartless jumping from rooftop to rooftop. She summoned both of her keyblades and jumped on the rooftop to follow them, but found that they disappeared into thin air.

"Why would the heartless just disappear into thin air without doing any harm here?" she thought to herself.
"I guess the heartless are back into this world," he said, sighing.

G

Gear

OOC: Is it okay, for me to just sit tight and wait 'till someone comes to me? Or should I actually make the trip to Traverse Town?

cricket

OOC: It's up to you Gear. I just created a BoT member for you to work with, and about to post as her. If you want to look at her profile, it's in the same post as Taru's.
Speaking of whom, I'll edit this post with something from him after a while.
Yay for writers block. -_-

IC: Foot steps echoed into the laboratory, long before the person they belonged to appeared.
"It doesn't look all that bad to me," Ava's voice rang clear as she appeared from the shadows of the hall. She crossed arms and leered at the white thing.
"Honestly, what could those ugly little things do? Unless there is something you aren't telling us."

G

Gear

"I haven't discovered their full capabilities yet. Most of these 'Nobodys' are growing rapidly in a world called "Traverse Town" we shall make our way there." Gear says confidently.

"Even if they are harmless, they are a nuisance, and just will get in our way. We must make it our business to find a way to create our heartless with out creating them." Gear says boldly.

cricket

"I guess this means I can't rid ourselves of this one, then." Ava said sighing, turning from the creature, as if it were painful to even look at.
With out waiting for a replay, she opened a corridor to darkness. "As much as I would hate to see more of the likes of them, I suppose I have little choice."
Ava bowed forward, her arm reached out toward the corridor, "After you."

-----

Taru followed Vakara's lead, back into the strange adobe.
"Good luck with that, untill any of them want to found, we'll be searching for ages."
Taru came to notice something as he looked up and down the hall, "But you know, normally this place is filled with them..." speaking of the lower class of nobody, "Honestly, this place being this empty is kinda; creepy. Where are they all?"

Dark Philosopher

"Who knows....." Vakara said as he walked quietly down the hallway, he stopped at the door at the end opposite the one they had come through. He reached out and opened the door, walking into a large room with a spiraling staircase in the middle, and doors on all the sides. Vakara turned to Taru, speaking softly "Do you think it's possible that.... after finding that paper... they went after the keys?"

Vakara glanced nervously around the room, Taru was right.... normally everywhere in Point Zero was swarming with the lesser nobodies... Fewer of them went out into the gray thorns, but wherever you were, you were bound to find at least a couple. Yet both the previous hallway, and this room were completely empty.

cricket

"On their own? It's not likely. They may have the ability to act on their own free will, but it's still rare for them to act without orders,"
Taru placed his hands on his head, eyes closed. "This is getting annoying, lets just go find them, it'll be easier than trying find the others here..."
Opening his eyes, he noticed a flicker of sliver and white on the staircase far below them.
Heh, well at least one still remains...

Dark Philosopher

" I suppose so.." Vakara said, sighing softly. He put up his hood and turned to Taru smiling, "You lead the way.."
He had a distinct feeling that this wasn't going to be as easy as finding a few keys and unlocking the door to Kingdom Hearts... But he said nothing aloud to express his concerns.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Name: Zen

Member of: Nonentity Society

Race: Nobody

Appearance: Zen is a 6'8" feet tall, has sunglasses and always wears them, at times he may take them off, and he has black spiky hair. He wears red pants, similar to kung fu pants, and wears a red shirt that has the roman numeral V in the back of the shirt. Whenever he is called is in need of something, he wears a yellow robe, so that people know its him.

Alignment: Nuetral

Element: Thunder

Weapon: Sword of Light

Abilities:

Rise of Thunder: Zen raises his sword high up in the sky, it summons dark clouds and thunder sounds are heard. A little while later, lightning hits the ground from 1 to 10 times, at any type of speed. Zen is can affected if hit by his own lightning, but not always.

Shield: Zen creates a protective barrier of thunder, which can last for 3 mins. Wastes a lot of Zen's energy.

Static Teleport: Zen vanishes and reappears anywhere he wants, sometimes he uses this to teleport between worlds.

Personality: Zen can be very stubborn at times and even if he is nuetral, he can be tempted to do evil or good acts. He normally is quiet, and serious, but at times he is confident, and a little upbeat, however that is kind of rare. Most of the time, he is goin world to world to do whatever mission he has to do. Yet, he always has a sense of humor and at times plays jokes. The fact that he was a dark knight, means that he always is serious about battle.

Bio: Zen had lived with the blessing of a family, but it wasn't always very normal, there were argues and whatnot. He grew up in Crevoc a beautiful place, he grew training to become a dark knight for the royal family. Probably to become one of the best, he always wanted to make history. He was like any other teenager in love with a girl, but he never had the courage to ask her out. At 13 he had started to get very more taller, and more stronger since he trained every day.

At 15, his grandparents and aunt had died, reasons were unknown, it was strange they just disappeared one day. Some people say it was some dark beings from another world. It was strange for Zen to hear this, he never though of life outside the world he lived in. When he heard about dark force, he always though of good forces, to at least think that there is a balance in the world. He once fought a dragon at 16, but he failed at defeating the creature, after a while he almost got struck by lightning.

At 17 he moved out of his house, and bought his own, at that time, he decided to go and try for being a dark knight. Dark knights where different from normal knights, they went out and fought, but they were a special force. Equipted with better weapons and had more rough training. He went in and smoked all of the other people, he was accepted in the dark knights force.

On the first day, that he went out to fight a battle, the enemy was different. There had strange signs on their bodys, and most of them were just plain black. He went in and fought, but his sword didn't do any damage (it was a different sword than the one he uses now.) and one of the creatures extracted something from him, his heart.

He woke up some time later, it could've been hours, but he wasn't sure, and he was in a strange place. It was called Point Zero.

Theme Song: Immortal by Adema

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back