• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Reality~IT'S NOT JUST A GAME

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosDragoon0

:cursing: He needs to hurry up before I take Smitey's cookie-fier and modify it so it will turn him into a chocolate cookie with mint chips. (My favorite.):toungesmile:

AxelRoxas

Ok, I see that people is entertaining themselves while waiting for the next chap...

Muhahaha, you won't be entertaining yourselves much longer! XD

Watch and Despair, as I ruin all your fun!!!
*Takes everyone's cookies, including those who are cookified*

Muhahaha, no cookies for you guys! XD

*Traps them in Realm of Darkness*

(btw, this fanfic is awesome!! I get this happy (drugged?) feeling everytime I read a new chapter! Just the thought of "Being" Sora gives me the tingle)

Divine Shadow

in the recesses of my shattered mind, hoping to fi
AxelRoxas said:
Ok, I see that people is entertaining themselves while waiting for the next chap...

Muhahaha, you won't be entertaining yourselves much longer! XD

Watch and Despair, as I ruin all your fun!!!
*Takes everyone's cookies, including those who are cookified*

Muhahaha, no cookies for you guys! XD

*Traps them in Realm of Darkness*

(btw, this fanfic is awesome!! I get this happy (drugged?) feeling everytime I read a new chapter! Just the thought of "Being" Sora gives me the tingle)

yo, dude(or dudette), first of all...stealing cookies...WAY NOT COOLIO BUB!
Second, i believe that all of the cookiefied peoples, (including myself and ChaosDragoon0) have been de-cookiefied.
Third, being drugged sucks, but hey, what eva floats ur boat and keeps ya afloat...

ciao dude, and no more cookie stealing, it is soo way uncoolio. *returns stolen cookies, and is watching for more cookie steling on AxelRoxas's behalf*

sorry to ruin ur fun...

Keyblade Smitey

...*puts on matrix shades and coat and talks like Arnold Shwartz'* Stealing the cookies is not a good think to do, punk. Now you made me mad.

*Cookiefies AxelRoxas and gives him to many fat peoples*

Ha ha ha! Run tiny cookie man! Run! *Fires SMG at AxelRoxas's feet*

Some amusement while we w8 4 the next chappy

Divine Shadow

HAHAHA way ta go Smitey!!! *now why didn't i think of that? must be from lack of sleep! Hey anyone have chocolate milk, i want to eat a cookie.

So....i know this is a kh site, but since we all have time waiting for this awesome fic, can i ask of you all waiting, what are some good ps2 games othe than the excellent kh games?

AxelRoxas

No idea.

*still running from fat guys*

Haha, you'll never catch me!!

*Cookie Go-and-get-them heartless apears and takes AxelRoxas to the realm of darkness*

Nooooo! Not mee!!!

ChaosDragoon0

Hey! I'm not fat!

*Transforms into Omega Dragoon then splits into Chaos Dragoon and Dragoon of Order.

You can't escape us now!

*Flys into the Realm of Darkness after AxelRoxas. Both charge a cannon placed on their arms. (Left for Chaos right for Order)

Coruption Cannon!

Redemption Cannon!

*Both blasts hit and destroy AxelRoxas. Chaos and Order fly back, rejoin, and de-form.

We won't be bugged by him again!

PS: Some very good games are Tribes Aerial Assult, and Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

PSS: If you play Star ocean then prepare for dispare when you hear the voice of a girl named Farleen.

Last edited:

AxelRoxas

How Dare You??

You'll get for that someday!! *Flies off into the sky and goes out with a "Blink"*

(Somewhere in a mudpit)
Ouch... where am I? ...Oh boy...

*Walks out of the mudpit and around a corner*

This is totally wierd... I'm in another World!!

AxelRoxas

*Asks Cid where I am*

Cid: Well, This sure ain't your Topic.

AxelRoxas: Yeah, kinda knew that... *Whispers to himself* Smitey, I'm gonna get you for this...

AxelRoxas

*are just about to exit Accessory shop*

Cid: Hey, cookie boy! You don't mind if I grab a bite?

Me: Yes I do!

*Shoots Cid with Hades. Cid explodes*

Me: Haha! Now I can grab enough Accessorys to defeat Smitey!

*Grabs all the accessorys and puts them in pocket*

Me: Now off to that topic again.

*Walks som blocks*

Me: How do I get out of here? (Damn you, Smitey!)

When is the next chap gonna be up?

Divine Shadow

Hey!!! i thought i was one of the only people out of the ones ive ever met who played star ocean 3!!! its great! and why was square enix so strange to use the same voice actor for farleen and sophia?!? its confuzling. or is that who that is? im tired and havent played it for several months...been playing kh2! I guess they're just trying to percolate Fayts hormones!

Me:Hey cookie boy, you realize that no ammount of accesories will help you...right?
*summons a sword very similar to cloud's, and walks into a portal.* Oh yeah, and im an organization member! so smile big while i turn you into rocky road icecream!!!!!

*exits portal behind Axel poke and takes a bite!!!* Eww oat and chocolate chips together...not tasty! you sick cookie!! *spits out cookie and walks off into a portal, appearing next to Demyx.*
me: hey Demyx...im bored. make some water forms, i wanna kill something that itsn't a discusting cookie!

(okay im back to normal now) Whens the next updaty going to be updated?

ChaosDragoon0

Hey! What about me? I'm the main reason you wound up where you are!:cursing:

Anyway, Star Ocean 3 is great! When Iequip berserk and equip Side kick and Dimension Door I am invincible!

AxelRoxas

Hey! What about me? I'm the main reason you wound up where you are!:cursing: QUOTE]

I know... that's why I was going to get you by suprise :laugh:

Anyway... Divine Shadow! You've ****ed me off! I'll get all of you when I'm de-cookified (like that's gonna happen, now that smitey don't have the cookie-gun here anymore).
I'm gonna eat a bit of you too!

*Puts on Accessories on myself as best as he can*

Damn...

*Puts on belt to make the accessories stay in place. they fall off*

Damn!

*Makes a small pocket in myself and puts the accessories in there. Repairs the hole with mud*

I feel sick... like I've just eaten a lot of Accessories...

*Puts on a wide black coat and hood*

I'm gonna get you all... as soon as I find another De-cookiefier!

Keyblade Smitey

...This should be interesting...

*Gives AxelRoxas a de-cookiefing injection* This should work, but it will take about three days of intense nausea and I'd likke to see how a human can survive with roughly five kilos of acessories in their belly xDDDDDDDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back