• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Reality~IT'S NOT JUST A GAME

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ansem

alright, im about to ask him if i can continue this fan fic. and then the fun will begin.

AxelRoxas

I'm not in for the "Target practise" =P

Oh, and Gene chaos, don't go off killíng half of the demons and stuf... It's no fun! Kill them 1 by 1 instead... makes it all more fun.. and bloodier XD

Anyway...

*Creates a couple of dark portals around a noticable big Demon*

HAHA!

*Jumps into one and comes out of another! Hits the Demon with the Katana and jumps off into another Dark Portal. And so on...*

Muhahaha! I call it "AxelRoxas' hit'n'run Mega-Combo" XD

*Makes all the portals go away*

Now... time to Party!

*Large Disco balls falls in the heads of some Demons coming to aid their Big Demon Gamemaster. The balls hit them in their heads and they get Killed by all the Shattered glas*

*Charges towards The big Demon. Almost at his feet, AxelRoxas jumps up and tear the Demon's head in 2*

Sayonara, Horny!

*Suddenly wonders about what's on the TV today, then wonders how ChaosDragoon0 ended up killing Demons with them*

Hmm... Must be those Damn Ansem Retorts... no, wait! They Rock!...

*Sits down to think about this mystery...*

Aha! Finally! I got it! He joined us because Gene chaos allowed him to!

*Looks around. About a hundred Demons is standing around him... staring at him*

Uhm... Guys?

*AxelRoxas is engulfed in a cloud of Black Wings and Claws*

Divine Shadow

in the recesses of my shattered mind, hoping to fi
see now your all just wasting space on this fanfic...sure its fun...but then people get confused...thyis is a fanfic not an rp..i suppose i will unleashe one final attack...so stop spamming please....

*puts on head phones, one winged angel: sephiroth(theme song) starts to play...hujaks some kick@$$ speakers and hooks'em up to the mp3 player. Darkness exploded from her body, black fire explodes from the ground. DS eyes turn white. Entire universe it bathed in black light.*

SPAMMERS END!!!!!!!!!!

*Blackness turns white in an instant and spammers are disintegrated and sent to another dimension far away from pcs untill they stop spamming*

sorry everyone but it was turnin into spam. Now for that i really came here for.....does anyone know when the next update will be?

gene chaos

no and........
uhhh this" Chaos overload till death do us part!!!"

*gene glows and kicks Divine Shadow in her shin*
* her shin explodes*

"oblivion chursher!!"

punchs D S in the face and her head is destroyed from all reality*

now heartless gangsters do what you want with the body

HG"thanks G

A

Ansem

iv sent a pm to the author and asked him if i could continue the fic. so there! hmmph!:nahnah:

*opens portal back to atlantis and shoots a target then shoots devine shadow in the head, and in the back... ... and in the a**!* you suck devine shadow!!!!.................................................... please dont hurt me... *starts running*

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Alright, due to the spam of this from not being updated, I'm closing this. If the author wants to continue this fic, I ask that you please open up a new thread. This thread will NOT be reopened anytime soon.

Thank you very much! -bows and closes-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back