• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded- What Console Should it Be on?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

In What Form should Re:Coded be presented on?

• PSP (Bundled with BbS)

Votes: 78 70.9%
  • DS

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • iPhone/iTouch App

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • Downloadable Episodes (PSN,XBL,etc.)

Votes: 25 22.7%
  • Other

Votes: 10 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
just go with the psp, simple as that

Heart Flow 3

Honestly I think It should be on the ps3 but just a ps2 game like every kingdom hearts game should be sold on the psn store just for download but overall i think re:coded should be on the PS2/PS3 thumbs up

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Honestly I think It should be on the ps3 but just a ps2 game like every kingdom hearts game should be sold on the psn store just for download but overall i think re:coded should be on the PS2/PS3 thumbs up

I've said this in another thread just a few minutes ago, but it was announced years ago that there won't be any more KH games on the PS2.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I think it should be downloadable episodes. Given the email though, it sounds like it'll be an iphone/ipod/ipad. To be honest, I wouldn't mind that. The iphone is a popular mobile phone (and it's pretty dang awesome and there are already a couple games on it, even RPG games not like the small tap the screen games) I think it'd work.

k99y77

Awards
square said after re:chain of memories there wont be anymore games for ps2.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
I laugh at people who actually think there's going to be PS2 games.
I think it would do good on the PSP. My sister just got an Ipod touch though so if it goes that direction I can just steal it from her.
Nomura said nothing for PS3, 360, Wii or Iphone though... are we sure that Jiminy's VA is sure it's going to be for mobile devices? Or a mobile device? I mean, if it were, it would most likely be on the iPods and iPhones and iPads.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I laugh at people who actually think there's going to be PS2 games.
I think it would do good on the PSP. My sister just got an Ipod touch though so if it goes that direction I can just steal it from her.
Nomura said nothing for PS3, 360, Wii or Iphone though... are we sure that Jiminy's VA is sure it's going to be for mobile devices? Or a mobile device? I mean, if it were, it would most likely be on the iPods and iPhones and iPads.

He didn't say anything about what console it's on, just that he's taken over for Jiminy and that's his first project as the character.

Xion_Z_Forgotten

iphone? damn it i am NOT saving up for that. oh wells, i guess i can just wait for the next NEXT kh game D:

Heart Flow 3

I've said this in another thread just a few minutes ago, but it was announced years ago that there won't be any more KH games on the PS2.

I know that what im sayin is that it should come out in a PS3 version just like the god of war collection or something similiar the game will sell drastically if it was like that an sometimes i wish they did that with Birth By Sleep as well

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
i think it might be bundled w/ a bbs final mix if there ever was one

but makes no sense cuz no fm outside japan

but nomura did say that one of the main reasons why kh2fm+ was succesful was cuz it had re:com w/ it.. so he might think that a bbs fm might be successful if it had a re:coded w/ it.

but this is a title mostly for NA so i doubt it.. well its for japan too, isn't it? cuz he said in japanese interviews that he has two titles before kh3, so yeah..

Heart Flow 3

square said after re:chain of memories there wont be anymore games for ps2.

I kno I kno i mean as though the game would be sold for PS3 just like the God Of War Collection on PS3 or something similar to it

Heart Flow 3

i think it might be bundled w/ a bbs final mix if there ever was one

but makes no sense cuz no fm outside japan

but nomura did say that one of the main reasons why kh2fm+ was succesful was cuz it had re:com w/ it.. so he might think that a bbs fm might be successful if it had a re:coded w/ it.

but this is a title mostly for NA so i doubt it.. well its for japan too, isn't it? cuz he said in japanese interviews that he has two titles before kh3, so yeah..

Very Good Theory with the Birth By Sleep Final Mix and Re:Coded Bundle

Sempied

PSP, not only did Nomura hint at it from something he wanted to show the NA fans at E3, and the Jiminy Cricket VA say about "ReCoded" but also the graphics look very close PSP rendition, putting it the DS would downgrade the graphics to Days level, and it would be a great marketing idea to do so with a bundle with BBS in the first place.

I'd also like one of the newer titles of KH to be on a PS3/Wii/360 title that could happen with the same deal that SE did with FFXIII for a multiplatform release of a game that would like it really fit the systems.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
I too also agree it should be for PSP. No offense but ipod/iphone is too overrated and frankly a stupid move.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I too also agree it should be for PSP. No offense but ipod/iphone is too overrated and frankly a stupid move.

It'd also be a lot more work because of the touch screen and all.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

No it's not over-rated. I have one and it's actually better than I thought it would be. Now the IPAD is a different story... it's literally an ipod with a bigger screen.
However even though I don't mind the idea, it would be a stupid move because not many people would be comfortable playing a KH game using a phone (hence why putting Coded on a phone in the first place was a stupid idea)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back