• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded- What Console Should it Be on?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

In What Form should Re:Coded be presented on?

• PSP (Bundled with BbS)

Votes: 78 70.9%
  • DS

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • iPhone/iTouch App

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • Downloadable Episodes (PSN,XBL,etc.)

Votes: 25 22.7%
  • Other

Votes: 10 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
Well, the title says it all. We recently found out that there is a 99% chance that coded is being made into a temperory NA exclusive remake. I personally think it should either be made for PSP bundle with Bbs, like how KH2FM+ and ReCoM were bundled, or a downloadable thing, to keep the game episodic, like on PSN, XBL, etc.

But it doesn't matter shit what I think. What do YOU think?

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
This is a pointless thread considering we have a Recoded thread going on already. You should ask the question there.

I think the thread is ok seeing it's more about the Poll then discussing. Like he said you can build a poll into a diffrent discussion... this way it's easier to see what the majority of the site members think

I peronally want it on the PSP, preferably in one game with alot of bones things to flesh it out a bit more

Kyarah

I don't care if it's on an UMD of its own or downloadable episodes as long it is for PSP.

Darkwing_Duck

PSP I guess, Nomura stated that if Coded is coming it will most likely be ported to PSP.

But no way it will be bundled with BBS.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
PSP or DS, i'd prefer it be on DS so I can have a real KH game for my DS, not the abortion known as 358/2 days

Allister Rose

French Lover
that's just his opinion though.

one of the creators said it would most likely move to PSP, but we don't know. though i don't like how some other game articles automatically assume it will b eon it

Shadow Key

Mobile app. ok now i lost interest in the game... seriously they can't port it to the PSP?

CRAP! NOW I'M GOING TO HAVE TO BUY AN IPOD TOUCH! Aw well, I'd always wanted one, but I just never considered buying it because it seemed like a waste. I would much rather have it on the PSP bundled with BBS.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i wonder if you guys take Va's of previous games as seriosu as the current developers....

WaveK89

I would say either PSP, whether it bundled with BBS or not, or the NDS. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if I saw it on both, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back