• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Q&A

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which game is better?

• KH 1

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • KH: Chain of Memories

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • KH II

Votes: 17 56.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikmin_789

Website
www.freewebs.com
If you have a question about this game, then I'm ready to answer it. Even though I have my own question. Why is there a brown hooded guy in the secret cave in the Destiny Islands on the 2nd day iin the beginning of the game? I thought he was a wookie at first! :confused:

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
the brown hooded guy is xehanort's heartless, he's just there to explain to sora that the world, destiny islands, is connected to and soon to be taken over by the darkness.

hmm... xehanort's heartless doesn't seem to have a body during that time until he takes over riku's. he is just a spirit. i'm guessing that's why he is wearing a brown coat.

T

TWDIS

KH1. awesome story. the naiveness of the characters and awesome bosses. greaaat game.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
oh... which game is better? i didn't notice your poll uhh... ermm... i like kingdom hearts one better. i don't feel like explaining but i think it's quite obvious...

Eternamente926

Hard to say which game I like the most. KH1 had an excellent storyline; very linear, and (supposing it's your first time ever playing, without spoilers) it has a marvelous twist at the end. KH:CoM was alright, but frustrated me gameplay-wise. KH2 had the best combat system, in my opinion (though I prefered KH1's magic system), and had a really great storyline as well. It was the most-mature of them all, and really gave you that 'the world is in your hands to save' feeling. So, I liked them all for different reasons.

If I had to choose? KH2. Sora looks smexy in it.

Macabre

Gold Member
kh2-a good game,but hasn't increased much from kh1.

kh1-though i played kh2 first,kh1 seemed to have more gameplay elements,interactive areas etc. than kh2.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
KHI was superior for a large number of reasons, which should be mostly obvious.

Bh325

KH1 was a little better, but it might have been because it was something new and exciting at the moment. After all, there have been no other games like KH.
KH2 was too easy, and the story was bit of a cliché. Yes, nobodies and heart collecting haven't been used before, but still the main idea is to stop the antagonist who wants more power, which is not that original idea. But both are great games, no denying that.:toungesmile:

Last edited:

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Kingdom Hearts 1 was far superior to the others. It had a far more polished feel to it, with regard to both gameplay and story, imo.

KH1 felt more like a Disney game with Final Fantasy cameos, while Kingdom Hearts 2 felt like the opposite.
KH1 was always more a kids game to me, that could be enjoyed by both children and teenagers, but KH2 just was a little too Final Fantasy-styled, especially the final battles (Dang, they almost felt like they were out of a DBZ movie -__-) .

And the worlds are just much better in Kingdom Hearts 1. =/

COM was pretty good and innovative, but only as a Gameboy Advance game. It wasn't really suited for a bigger system like the PS2, but since it was just an extra to KHFM2+, I guess that's fine.

Togo

Awards
i put kh2 because i thought the storyline was better than the others.

Malakai

Kingdom Hearts 2. I think Roxas is the best character with his double keyblade wielding powers. Let's see Sora carry two keyblades before KH2!!!

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
I liked the fighting better in KH2. I'm surprised that KH2 has the same amount of votes s 1. I thought for sure most people agreed 1 was better.

realmofkeyblades

i like the story in kh1 better and the gameplay
better in kh2 so i would say tht they are both good oh u say kh1 is harder
than get final mix for kh2 fm its more changleing....

xickae

Story: CoM had a more "straight" story, on the other hand KH2 had a very mysterious story and the first game a more complex story full of "turntables"; all in all my preference goes for KH2.
Action: the first game was by far the best for what concerns the summonings, CoM has those combinations for action and KH2 has more "freedom" for the battles; CoM or KH2 are my choices, they are so different that we can't compare.
Well I won't list and compare everything about this 3 games, but so you know my opinion: Kingdom Hearts 2 rules!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back