• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

-Kingdom Hearts Project- TCG/Playing Cards

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Love them! Each update gets better~ I really like the Axel card most and the Sora one seems stronger than the first.

TheFelineFive

Love them! Each update gets better~ I really like the Axel card most and the Sora one seems stronger than the first.
Thanks! You don't know how much I appreciate your feedback! I posted this on the KH13 forums and I haven't gotten any replies there for weeks -,-

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Why do people keep making me fall in love with the color pink?! I love Kairi's card. It goes with her so well.

I really, really like King Mickey's and Cloud Strife card the most. <3 The bright color scheme you have going for Donald and Goofy look absolutely amazing. Axel and Larxene would be great cards to have and the checker backdrop goes perfectly with them too. I wonder what Xemnas card would look like. ouo Would it be black and white? A nobody emblem behind him?

The Kingdom Key D and Soul Eater are my favorite weapon cards too. You do great work, Feline.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Thanks! You don't know how much I appreciate your feedback! I posted this on the KH13 forums and I haven't gotten any replies there for weeks -,-
haha Even more reason to just stick with us~ ;D

I really like the weapon cards! Especially the KKD card. I also love how the KKD and soul eater give a bonus for using them with their proper wielder, adds a bit of strategy. =D

Also for just a bit of a warning double and triple posting (namely in one day) can get you in trouble on khi so try to use the editing option from now on. I'd hate to see you get in trouble before you finish. xD

Why do people keep making me fall in love with the color pink?!
CzHUhJT.gif
*snicker*

TheFelineFive

Update! I ordered the cards. Even if I need to change things in the future I still want to see how the quality comes out and get a feel of playing the game. I'll post pictures once they arrive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back