• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Kingdom Hearts - Past Stories]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rage

Rage treid to lighten up, but he couldnt. Something deep down knew something wasnt right, and that the future was shallow. Rage glanced over hearing the clicking sound of Yumi unbuckling. Rage hadnt bothered putting the restraint on this time, and instead just positioned himself as to not jolt on the seat. Yumi stood up, leaving the cokcpit and heading into another room.

Rage relaxed and tried to clear his mind as the ship thrusted on through the endles space, the faint sound of the thrusters pushing onward and the constant humming of the controls on the panel are all that could be heard. Occasionaly a flash and flicker would appear on the radar, only to quikcly be dismissed as they passed it, Rage wasready to close his eyes and drift to sleep, but then seen something faint in the distance. Hollow Bastion was ahead, and laid in complete dormancy from the rest of the worlds.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
She blinked gently as Zexion's words echoed through her mind as she nodded breifly. As she slammed her blade down on the final heartless a shattering noise occured and a bright flash. The air warped slightly as an orb floats in the skies, drawing out a strange beckoning to the girl. Reina gripped her keybalde and began to attack the core, the damage not very large before it exploded and she found herself floating outside of the shuttle again; in the front where the large creature with gaping fangs lied.

----

Ansem turned to Zexion and smiled, seeing he was distracted momentarily. He summons heartless that appear to be large tear shaped bodies and bat like wings. They all soon flew at him, jaws wide and ready to crash into him.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Jin turned and noticed the heartless and quickly rushed over to help. " You bastard!! DARKNESS BLAST!" A ball of bark energy hits and goes right through the side of the heartless. He looks at Zexion with a concerend look on his face. " You ok kid!"

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
He blinks as he winces momentarily from a brief attack. He slowly rolls his head around on his neck as he smirked. "Yeah... I'm okay..." He blinks as he looks over and sees Reina. "Reina! Find the weak spot!" He still felt like he was not doing enough.... he kept trying to remember through all his abilities...was there something he had that could work?

~ You have something... your own powers of twlight....they come from within you. Use them!~

He blinked and nodded as he slowly reaches within himself, and blinks as he finds an amazing source of power. It was still nowhere near Reina's abilities of twilight, but was still formidable. He jerked his right hand down as the keyblade disappeared. He raised his left hand as slowly, a Red colored beam sword appeared. The Beam Sword of Third Power. The name had came from somewhere in his mind. He looked at Ansem with a renewed source of vengeance in his eyes.

"I don't know what path I am supposed to take, even if I decide myself, but I do know I am going to stop you!"

He suddenly rushed towards the Ansem figure as he flew straight up about ten feet from the figure and slashed at his eyes. Ansem swatted at him, and he barely dodged out of the way. He then slashed at his left ear, then across his chest, from his left collar bone down to below his right breast. He suddenly zoomed way from the figure as Ansem roared out in pain and anger.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Jin looked at Ansem as a black aura glowed from his body. He slowly looked at him" Now you die." He said silenlty and sharply. He appeared infron of Ansem and put his left hand right at his face. "Darkness Distroction!" A ballof dark energy surronds Ansems head and began shocking him as it was doing this Jin thrusted his sword at Ansem's chest.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
"You annoying little brat! I'll destroy you!" Suddenly the lights behind him began to become rapid and shot more than often, most of it was focused on Zexion; Ansem's anger more directed towards him then the others. The large monster that was connected from behind him roared, causing the place where they were to shake. It's mouth, eyes and chest began glow a strange color of black and blue before it's user's eyes also began to do the same. Ansem drew up his lance-like weapon as a wave of power flew out, knocking down and injuring whomever was in it's path.

---

Fortunate for Reina she was too low to be effected by the blast, but had her own problems to deal with. The head of the parasite shuttle hissed lowly and snapped contantly at the Twilight Keyblader who was trying to get a good hit herself on the beast. She flew from the side and slammed her weapon into the creature's eye, causing it to cry out in pain as it's eye spattered out a dark blood substance. It had suddenly unhinged it's jaw, snapping sharply to the side at Reina managing to actually snag her wing in it's fangs. The girl yelped in pain as she felt her feathers being easily pierced through by the parasite's teeth.

[ ooc - Sorry if it gets alittle violent. hehe. I tend to get like that. ^^;; ]

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Occ no problem alittle violance never hurts

Icc Jin noticed the attack and quickly jumped infront of it taking the full blast. He screamed in pain and he bagan bleeding. He looked at Ansem wildly and his eyes glowed. He pulled the sword above his head and throw a simalur but smaller attack just like Ansem's.

Lord of Chaos

He yelled out as he saw his two companions get hurt. "Reina! Jin! No!" Suddenly he shoved his right hand towards Ansem as he yelled out. "Twilight Lightning!" Suddenly, red and blue bolts of lightning shot at Ansem, shocking him, as he roared out angrily, and looked at Zexion.

"You have become a pain worse than that which you could ever inflict! Take this!" Suddenly the parasite like creature let go of Reina as it opened its mouth wide... and suddenly started gathering energy, and shot a huge beam at Zexion. It came fast, but not too fast.

Zexion had to think of something. Suddenly, he got an idea. He brought forth his keyblade in his right hand, and the Beam Sword of Third Power in his left hand. He then slammed them together. "FUSE!" Suddenly a huge red ball of energy surrounded him for a moment, and as it left, red and blue and black lightning crackled around him, as his keyblade was glowing red, with black vine like things wrapped around it. "KEYBLADE OF THE THIRD POWER! FIRE BEAM OF THE THIRD POWER!" Suddenly, the three colors of energy that crackled around him were drawn to the tip of the keyblade fusion weapon, and formed into a purplish platinum color.

"Take this!" Suddenly, the small sphere of purplish platinum energy at the tip of the blade expanded into a large sphere as it lit off in a huge beam that fired for the blast coming at him. It met with resounding force, as the black void they were in shook with terrible force. He held his ground as did the Parasite, as slowly, he tried driving him back. He gritted his teeth as he looked to Jin and Reina. "I know you two are hurt, but you have to get Ansem! Now! While he is distracted!"

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
Reina gulped and nodded breifly before taking off toward's Ansem, keyblade gripped tightly in her palm. She was fearful of what might happen, if they don't get through this; would they be thrown into the darkness? Or.. No. She couldn't think of that now, not when they've come this far it was just pointless. Shaking the doubts from her mind she picks up her speed and soon appears nearby Ansem. Raising her weapon high she summons whatever power she holds within, calling and beckoning for it to come out. The Keyblade twirled with the essence of the light and dark, soon forming a simple grey color before it shined brightly. The blade almost acted on it's own, pointing towards the target and shaking lightly. 'Is this it? Right here, does it end everything?' Reina wondered to herself, soon concentrating as more light gathered.

A single spire of aura whirled around the base of the Keyblade and traveled up to the tip, acting as a trigger of some kind. The girl stared at this phenomina(sp?) in pure wonder, having never been able to perform something such as this. Her other hand gripped another part of the hilt as she braced herself, wing flaring out behind her as a extremely large blast came from the tip of the keyblade. The colors were that of an ebony and a ceramic white, crackling; mixing and slamming hard into the form of Ansem.

A roar of pain escaped the man's lungs and another from the parasite he seemed to be connected to. "No..!! I refuse to be beaten by the likes of you!" He gritted his teeth, trying to pull up some kind of shield before it was too late. The pure force of Reina's attack was enough to momentarily paralize him. The monster behind him flared it's arms, jaws gaping as it tries to attack Zexion since he appeared to be the closest.

Lord of Chaos

He smiled as he bared down with the huge beam attack on the Parasite. "You need to go die somewhere where we wont be able to smell it. "He suddenly pushed with all his might, as the beam obliterated the parasite, and it let out a last scream of pain before it disappeared into the platinum and purplish light.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
A flash of light occured and the only thing left was a regular-sized Ansem. He clutched some of his major wounds, glaring menacingly towards them, a fist balled tightly. His emotions suddenly changed, a painful snort of laughter coming from him. "Heh." A single trickle of blood drips from the side of his mouth. "You can never beat the Darkness. No matter where you go or what you do, there will always be darkness in people's hearts. It is eternal." Behind him appeared double doors, both white and very tall. It creaked open as a black substance poured out and consumed Ansem. He inhaled if it was air and hovered back towards the door, dark vines forming from the mist and tugging him back.

I shall return, even my defeat means no end.

With that done, the doors to the darkness begin to close; a temporary prison for the man who threw worlds into Oblivion.

--------

Reina stared at the doors closing, she felt a feeling in her heart that he was right; that it was very possible he would return. The small key pendant around her neck jingled lightly, as if reacting to the door.

Reina, you must use the last of your power to close the door and seal it, or the Worlds will be doomed again to fear the Darkness. You are the only key left that is able to draw out enough strength to lock the Door. If you do not, the true Keyblade Master will never be revealed and humanity will be at lost. You must take place as the Guardian of the Door until the Keyblade Master realizes his destiny.

The girl blinked gently as the voice echoed not in her mind this time, but from the black void that they were currently located in. She looked up and clutched the key pendant from her neck and sighed. Her gaze switched over to Zexion, an almost pained smile coming on her lips. Reina knew what she had to do, and it meant the irony of becoming the keeper of the Door, if not the consequences would haunt them for a very long time.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
"This makes no sense. Wasn't I suppose to be sealed away?" He said looking at his hands. " I mean I am heartless. So how come I wasn't sealed? My reserch said I would."

Lord of Chaos

He blinked as he watched Ansem disappear behind the door. He yelled out. "Hell yeah! We did it Reina! We did it Jin!" He smiled and jumped up and down a moment before he looked to Reina... seeing that look on her face. Suddenly, his heart plummeted inside. "...What is it....what's wrong..."

~She has to become Guardian of the Door. This means...~

"She has to go away....." He looked down as he finished the phrase.

He looked up at the sky, to Jin, then to her. "... Is there not another way? You are my best friend Reina.... I do not want to lose you."

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
"Reina let me be the one to guard the door. I have nothing to go home to and you do so let me guard it." He said walking up to her as his heartless eyes both slowly turned brown.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
Reina smiled towards Jin as she shook her head. "I can't let you. This is my duty, my fate. I'll guard the door with all my strength so no matter what happens to me, I'll know my friends are safe." She shifted her gaze to Zexion and hovered over to him slowly, her feet have yet to touch the ground. "You won't lose me, I'll always be right here.." Her hand draws up from her side and places it over the silver haired boy's heart before it trailed up to his head, pointing to it. "And there too." Her wing no longer beared the pain and wounds and seems to have healed over the short period of time, the attack she just had made on Ansem seemed to have altared it somehow. "We're connected, every one of us. Just make sure you don't stray from light, or the darkness. Stay in the path between."

A loud crashing noise was heard from beyond the door, the hinges shaking lightly as a single gemstone above the doorway shone brightly. It beckoned the girl to it's aid before the pathway to the Darkness was opened again. Reina's pendant jingled again as she soon reached up and clutched it.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
"Fate? Fate there's no such thing. We make our fate. There is nothing controlog us or telling us what to do. Were not some body's little sandbox to mess around in. As I said you have some one to stay for I don't. Let me guard it your too young to have to do this." He said confedintly. " Besides it's best for a man tainted by the heartless." He pointed to his Amber eye.

Lord of Chaos

He blinked as he shook his head. "But... you and Ash... if it was not for you two... or any of you for that matter. I would not be here. Please...stay..." He looked away, his eyes full of dismality as he turned, looking out to the horizon. A voice he thought he had rid himself of was coming back. It was the darkness.

~See? Being a friend, being good, being light, brings only pain. The darkness lets you deal out pain. Come back to the dark side Zexion....~

He looked down as he brought his right hand into a fist where she had touched his chest. "Maybe... maybe the darkness was the best choice..." He looked out to the horizon as he turned to face Reina. His eyes were now cold.

"You betray your friends. Let you remember that as you guard a door that will eventually open again. You know what? Next time it happens, I will be there, by myself or with others, to make sure the keyblader fails. You have brought his curse upon yourself and everyone else Reina. Good bye, former friend. "

With that, Zexion opened up a portal, about five feet away, and started walking towards it.

OOC: Got to have SOMEWAY to make Zexion become evil, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back