• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Kingdom Hearts - Past Stories]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
He slowly felt something heal inside of him. He slowly sat up as he then stood up next to her as he put his hand to her cheek. "...Curaga..." Slowly, the blackness around him faded for a moment, as a green light erupted, and fully healed her, and her mana. He then fell back a step as he stood there, looking at Ansem."She is rigt... you need to pay.... and I will help her defeat you, Ansem. " The darkness was still consuming him, but he ignored it. Maybe, if he killed Ansem, the light would come back... He brought his keyblade forth, as he suddenly ran at Ansem, and leapt into the air.

"Thundaga!"

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
"Foolish child. There will be no furture for you, now that you have chosen. The Darkness will consume everything and you will be but a lowly heartless, mindless and obedient as the rest." Ansem stated, his feet slowly lifting from the ground as he now floats in the air with ease; he seemed not to be phased by Zexion's attack. Behind him a large dark portal appeared and a giant clawed hand emerges first following an arm. It seemed to be a heartless, but the type was unknown to Reina; having never seen it before in her life.

It's head soon came from the portal, writhing with black tentacles; as if were meant as hair. Cold unfeeling yellow eyes glowed from the monster that now towered over them. "Go." Was the simple command made by Ansem before the monster clenched it's hand, a dark black and blue light coming from it as it slammed it toward the ground; it wasn't exactly targetting Reina or Zexion but instead the ground so it would create a large tremor.

Rage

OOC: i used to get on at school, but our LAN has been down for this week cause of the end of school x_x.....

Rage looked back at her smiling at her remark, once reaching inside Rage took off his coat, throwing it against the inside side of the ship, revealing the mnay scars that ran dwon his arms. Rage then untied the strap that held his two katanas to his back, swiftly they fell to the metal floor behind him, making a somewhat dull clank as they collided. Rage now wore a dark bluish short with very short sleeves, the shirt was also tight around his chest. Rage jumped back into the now dark water. The moon and stars gloomed itno it, causing a somewhat blurred image of the sky above them. The water had calmed down, and now only faint waves ran upon the shore.

Coming up on the shore, Rage threw himself down upon the sand next to Yumi, his head hit the sand as his knees slid up. Rage stared up into the sky as the sound of the crickets could be heard faintly coming into play. One after another they took turns plaing there insturments of the night.

OOC: sry if theres some errors on this post, got to go right now.....

Lord of Chaos

He blinked. He recognized this heartless... for some odd reason. He could not quite place it. He looked back to Reina as it made its attack. "Reina!" Suddenly he ran for her as the tremor travelled outward, and grabbed her, as he threw her with himself about ten more feet away, and off the ground as the tremor struck. He turned so he took the force of the blow, letting out a grunt as he hit the ground. He slowly got up and looked to the creature. "I will distract it, you can go for Ansem."

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
"It is futile. Just give in, I might spare you if I feel like it." He told them, a superior smile upon his face as he crosses his arms. Reina nodded to Zexion and stood up, gripping her keyblade as she pointed over to the man who floated aimlessly in the sky. "You wish old man!" She yelled and flared out her wing, taking flight and going right at him; her mana and health had been fully restored by Zexion so she knew she'd have a chance against him.

The Darkside Heartless growled lowly as if angered, before it's hand delved into the ground of the World and yanked out a large crackling dark orb. It brought up it's other claw to grip it's wrist and stood up before lifting the ball over it's head. An explosion of sorts occured and the orb full of darkness split into several parts; all heading straight for the boy who wielded the Soul Eater.

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
www.Anerael.deviantart.com
ooc: its ok im just trying to follow whats going on with destati, and Zexion ^^;

-she smiled gently as she looked over at him and then laid on the sand staring at the stars-

"...Do you think that we are somehow tied to Zexion, and Reina?"

-Not waiting for an answer she sat back up as she looked around the island. Hugging her knees again she closed her eyes listening to the sounds of the night around her. Gently soothing her troubled mind she only heard the noises of the island, noises that it had willingly given her. She opened her eyes as she got a shock back to reality. She got up and brushed off the sand as she walked towards the ship without a word.-

Rage

Rage leaned his head, puzzled for a moment as to why she was in such a hurry. Rage leaned up, pushing his arms behind him to prompt up his upper body.

Rage -"Yumi......."

Rage pushed off with his hands, raising himself to his feet, he followed after Yumi who was now at the edge of the water. Rage reahced out grabbing her hand and pulled her around. Rage then smiled as he began to speak.

Rage -"you see it now do you.....we must head to hollow bastion."

Rage released her hand, as his fell to his side.

Lord of Chaos

He blinked as he watched her ascend to fight Ansem, and then saw the Darkside like creature form quite an impressive attack. It was not impressive enough though. "Really.. take this!" He suddenly threw out his hand and white lightning streaked from it hitting all pieces of the attack. "Now try this!"

Suddenly, he was gone, but quickly appeared next to the creature, as he held out his hand. "Stopga!" Then, once the creature was immobile, "THUNDAGA!" Since the creature could not move, it let out a loud gurgle kind of scream from pain as the thunder attack hit it full on. It then raged out and let out a huge dark spasm kind of thing, like some kind of black mist.

Zexion felt paralyzed. He tried moving as the figure slowly moved in, and then, it sunk its claws into his chest. He screamed in pain ,and suddenly found the ability to move, which he put to good use. He grabbed the creatures hands and ripped them from his chest as he suddenly smirked at him, and flipped up in the air, releasing one hand as he made his keyblade appear, and a black grey light appeared from it shooting straight down to the ground below him and the shadow like creature.

"Trinity Limit!"

Suddenly, a blinding black and red light surrounded their area, and was gone in an instant, along with the shadow creature, as Zexion smiled, falling back on the ground, and landing hard on his back. He smiled up at the sky, and saw Reina and Ansem fighting. Blood trickled from his lips, as he found himself too exhausted to cast a curaga. He figured death was more than likely coming for him. "Get him Reina.."

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
-She looked down for a second. Then gently lifting her head.-

"...I don't want to go there and find nothing. But finding something is better than nothing at all."

-Not knowing if she made any sence at all, she had her jacket in her hand as she walked back into the ship without a backwards glance or a final thought. She was going to miss this. The starry sky, the calm gently motions of the waves, soothing sounds of the waterfall, everything. Everything about this place, gave her something no one else could give her. Peace. She knew though that peace would come with a price. Blood, pain, or even death. She didnt understand it but she was about to be brought into something she was trying her hardest to avoid all these years, her true and last memory. She was scared and brave at the same time, as her bravery won over the fear, always did.-

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
Reina turned around to breifly spot the silver haired boy falling. "Zexion!" She yelled, she knew that if his injuries weren't taken care of he would slowly fade. However before she could get to him Ansem appeared before her, gripping her by her hair and slamming his fist into her gut. "Don't worry about him. You'll be joining him soon enough after I'm done with you. You may be a key to the Door, but that doesn't mean I can't make another one to replace you." He states, smiling darkly. The Twilight Keyblader let out a small yelp of pain and swiped her weapon towards him only for it to be evaded. 'Damnit.'

"Take this!" Was all that Ansem said before a creature appeared behind him, it looked similiar to a cross of a neo heartless and a shadow but it had no lower half. He began to glow a blue aura as the Guardian like being appeared infront of him and they both flew at her covered by a strange power. Reina quickly moved to the side and evaded the attack causing Ansem to smirk as he made a sudden sharp turn slamming right into her back. Dust kicked up from the plains as she made contact with the ground, coughing lightly and trying to recover because of the breath that was just roughly knocked from her lungs.

[ ooc - sorry if some of it's jumbled. i've been having a few distractions here and there. ^^;; ]

Lord of Chaos

OOC: It's okay, nothing to worry about.

IC:

He just watched as she slowly started losing the fight. Inside his head, voices were calling and asking him about things. If there was anything he could do...~Please... I need to help~ It was all he could manage to think. ~Somehow.... I know...~

Suddenly, using his keyblade, he got to his feet at a slow pace. He looked up at them, his skin even paler than usual from his loss of blood, as he raised his hands to the sky, to Ansem and his guardian. "Take this!" Suddenly, he unleashed all he had left, a huge blast of black and white lightning. He did not weild light, but he was using the light and goodness from his own body and soul. It all twisted up, as he smiled.

The attack hit Ansem, in the leg, but he dodged the rest. His guardian was not so lucky, as it was struck full foce, and quickly, obliterated.

He smiled as he felt the darkness close in around him. It was the unconsciousness before death.... he slowly fell back on his back again as he laid there, blood trickling from his mouth still, and now from his nose and ears too.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
Ansem roared out in pain as he clutched his leg which had been fatally wounded to the point of his powers not being able to cure it. He glared over to the fallen boy, gritting his teeth as a dark aura surrounded his body out of anger and hatred. "No. You will not fall here, instead; I'll make you suffer..." He mumbled darkly as his feet touched the ground, his fists clenching together as his summons up the most of his power.

Through blurred vision Reina could make out the scene and slowly got up. Her mind was screaming at her to stop movement for it would only make the wounds on her body worsen. But she didn't want Zexion to die, not now and not here.. her heart urged to go on. Soon enough she limped over to him, reaching his fallen form and dropped to her knees. "Don't you dare die on me, you hear? We're suppose to get through this together."

"How sweet." A familiar voice came from behind her, it was of course none other then Ansem. She turned around to face him meeting a hand that hovered dangerously close to her face one that held an orb of some kind. "I plan to keep him alive for my own bidding. He will not have choice however, so move aside or your Death will come sooner then planned." Reina stared at him, frowning as her wing flared from behind her. "No. I won't let you..." He chuckled softly, a grin following afterwards. "You little weakling. How could you possibly stop me? You can hardly defend yourself."

You can't lose this one. All the Worlds are depending on you...

Silence came from the Twilight Keyblader as she stood up with her weapon in hand, stepping back before the orb came in contact with her. Suddenly Ansem let out a shout of pain as he found her blade embedded into the crevice on his arm where the two limbs meet. Blood trickled down from his open wound, the color a pure black substance that stung like acid. His gaze turned over to the silent girl and growled. "You wretch..." Reina said nothing to this, her eyes shadowed as they appeared to be pupil-less; empty. The final battle continued to comence and the heavy burden was weighing down on her sanity. 'I have to do this to save him, to save them all.' was the only thing that ran through her mind.

Lord of Chaos

~ Young man, you have went through the darkness, submerged into it... and came out to be a hero in the end. You are dying as I speak to you. So what do you plan to do about it? What is said in your defense...~

~ I... I am glad, that if I am to die, I did it saving one person who was truly a friend. I have no regrets, except that I was blinded by the darkness, I let it overcrowd my decision before I actually... made a decision. If you must... take my life. However, spare Reina... she is still needed. At least, more than I am.~

Voices can be heard conversing.

~... You are still needed as well. We have talked, and discussed it. You are given the option of a second chance. Do you want it?~

~... Do I get to be with Reina? With my other friends?~

~... If that is your wish, then so be it mortal one who holds the key. However, be warned. If you go back now, your life will be filled with many hardships before you find peace.~

~Yes. Send me back.~

Suddenly, there was a white spark from his chest as he sat up, gasping for air. He saw her next to him, and then engage in a fight with Ansem. He got to his feet slowly as he brought out his keyblade. "Don't worry, you are not alone!"

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
"Zexion?" Reina questioned blinking lightly before she looked over to him, her eyes returning to thier normal state. "You're.. alright?" She seem astonished that he would pull through, but then again he always had as so far she's met him. "I'm glad." The keyblader stated before turning her attention back to Ansem who had retreated a few feet back. "Look's like the game's up. Time for you to lose."

Ansem chuckled again his eyes turning a pitch black color. "You think this is it? Nothing can defeat the Darkness!" The plains were suddenly lost and the entire area around there; pitch black nothing. There was a brilliant flash that lit wherever they were and the feeling of victory suddenly diminished from Reina. Infront of her stood a monster, giant arms, teeth, and claws. It was connected to a slightly smaller Ansem, which appeared to be the being's life force. The rest of the body was connected with gruesome infestations that resembled the inside of a parasite and the style reminded her of a large shuttle. "Look as hard as you able. You will not find the smallest glimmer of light." Came the golden eyed man's voice, it echoed loudly. "All hearts were born in the Darkness, even yours." With a simple flick of his wrist a double sided weapon appeared, long and lance like.

Rage

OOC: ahh i see, following closely to the Ansem of KH.....loving it! ^_^.

Rage, still stunned by how fast she had decided to leave, Rage jumped into the ship as the thrusters started to turn on. Looking out the back door, Rage noticed the water gushing out of the side of the ship as the heat and air from the thrusters forced it upward. Rage had completed his need of coming to destiny island, and while his gut still fealt weird leaving it alone and defnesless, he knew that he must. There was only one way to stop the worlds from vanishing, and that answer laid within the key bearers....but would they be the ones?

Rage picked up his Katanas, once again tieing them to his back, a familiar heavyness returned, as he was use to wearing the blades. Drapping his coat over the dual blades he made his way to the navigator seat of the ship. Not saying anything at all he resumed to sit down for the take off.

Rage had an eiry feeling as thoughts and such on returned to his head.

"It is to soon for the Keyblade to appear, for the true wielder to arise.... These wilders are failures....."

Rages face became serious and worrysome, and his once relaxed state vanished. Rage was now back to his normal self, the state that he had known for so long.

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
"..Lighten up."

-She didnt look over at him, but she knew what his facial expressions were. Outside of the gummi ship there was no abnormal. She unbluckled herself as she placed the gummi ship on auto pilot. Getting up she walked out of the room and she walked towards the second deck of the ship as she opened a door to what seemed to be a refridgerator grabbing some water. She sat down looking out the window wondering what would be the last memory that could unlock the secret of her heart. She never thought about it untill now.-

[...Secret in my heart...I don't know if I have anymore secrets.]

-She looked at her weapons as she unbuckled it and she smoothed her fingers over the thin gold wireing that was laid into her weapon. She looked over at her trench coat hanging on the wall as she turned her eyes to the floor as there was a small pile of sand and she saw two little, what looked to be like gold puzzle peices. She got up as she placed her weapon on the table as she bent down and picked them up. Holding them within her hand. She walked over to her weapons as she set the peices in each of what seemed to be the missing peices. She held them up as she closed her eyes as she felt the gold strands move around from the weapon as she felt them move around into her body as they finally rested in her arms and all over her body as she looked at herself. She had a little bit of gold strands layed out over her face and her arms, legs, everwhere. She gently touched her face as she didnt know what just happened...-

"..."

ooc: [ ] = thoughts

Lord of Chaos

He blinked as he looked over to Reina. "We are in over our heads I think... but let's give it a go anyways!" He looked to Ansem as he formed his keyblade into his right hand. "You will not win Ansem! If I have to lose my life again I will!" He suddenly charged towards Ansem, as he cast out his hand again. "Thundaga!"

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Jin appeared in a black mist both of his eyes were now the colar of the heartless. He looked at Ansem and snarled. "It's time to send you to hell." He said in a quite voice. He drew the sword of Gaia and charged at Ansem. He did a spin in the air and turned the blade around and slashed up and then put his hand up and yelled " Firega!!!" A ball of fire shot out of his hand.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
Reina smiled and noticed a small portion of the 'shuttle' to be open, maybe she could defeat him from the inside. She found herself floating without the need to flap her wing so she just took off in that direction. Flashing brightly she appeared in another room, the very essence of darkness enveloped the air and made it difficult to breath. Suddenly, she was flung back by some kind of impact her skin leaving three clean claw marks. 'Heartless? Should have known.' The Twilight Keyblader grips her weapon and ignites the room with Firaga to get a good look of her enemies. The light brightened the room, causing the dark creatures to hiss before they scatter and reform as the light soon fades. It appeared to be a dozen of them, only shadow heartless but that had actually hurt unlike the earlier ones did. 'Must be because of Ansem being near.' With a simple gesture she heals her small wound and begins to elegantly swat at the heartless.
------------------

Ansem smiles lightly as he puts raises his weapon, a barrier of some kind deflecting both magic attacks. He swings it around for a moment before grinning, a few gleams of light appearing behind him as all three rotate and fire beams toward Jin and Zexion. The man knows where Reina had gone but doesn't need to worry about it, defeating only one part of him was the beginning and it would soon regenerate if they didn't hurry. "It is hopeless."

Lord of Chaos

He blinked as he tried to think on his feet. He dodged the attacks as he slowly came in closer to the huge creature like shuttle and looked back to Jin. "He can take care of himself."He saw the artillery though, and one by one destroyed them, as he sent a mental message to Reina who was inside.

~Hurry... find the core, that is usually what powers something like this. Destroy it. ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back