• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MosesMohs

i'm torn.
i'd like to see how it'd turn out.
but.
i think it would ruin the game.

so i have no idea.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
You know how they have always had a FF movie and they have always been pretty cool so what if they made a kingdom hearts movie. I think it would be cool how about you guys, even though it would be kinda weird if you ask me lol.
No..
Dyabolikul said:
A Kingdom hearts movie would be pretty lame, I think. That's just my opinion.
Yes .

Zipporahss said:
Yes I totally agree that it will be cool, I mean FF7 AC was just so cool I have the movie and if you asked to watch it I would go crazy and I would watch it as many times as I could, but if they made a movie for KH I think I would pass out, but I don't think that the movie itself would be as expected.

keybladedheart

Website
www.myspace.com
Yes it was.. and was better then AC..

Better story etc.. You do know''Every FF is ment to be different.'' right?

Square needs to make video games not movies.. There a gaming company not a movie studio.

you have GOT to be kidding me.
Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within SUCKED LIKE NO OTHER!
Advent Children was such a better make because it was based off of one of the best RPGS ever made.
if a KH movie ever were to come, i'd say it would need time.

Advent Children was such a better make because it was based off of one of the best RPGS ever made.

I agree with the last sentence, but thats about it. Okay, I never saw Spirits Within or AC, so I shouldn't judge about that. But FFVII being one of the best rpgs of all time? no. There have been a thousand better rpgs than FFVII.

But, about the kh movie, I think that it would be hard to fit the entire adventure in a small amount of time..

V

V.A.T.13

^ it wouldn't be the KH games, it'll be like a sequel or w/e like AC was. And I agree, ff7 was not the best rpg...Hell, I found Fable more fun than ff7...and Fable's story was...lacking things. Actually the game itself was lacking...

...but still more fun than FF7 to me....

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
HAHAHAHA! Right FFVII: AC was better because Square should have known that their new audience only had an attention span of 5 year old and constantly needed senseless action and dumb ass plots to keep their attention. Silly Sakaguchi.

V

V.A.T.13

HAHAHAHA! Right FFVII: AC was better because Square should have known that their new audience only had an attention span of 5 year old and constantly needed senseless action and dumb ass plots to keep their attention. Silly Sakaguchi.

*raises hand* And I'm one of them! :'D
Which is why GL appeals to me so. Lotsa explosions and action.
Btw, you got the folder right?

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
*raises hand* And I'm one of them! :'D
Which is why GL appeals to me so. Lotsa explosions and action.
Btw, you got the folder right?
Did you love FFVII:AC?

Did you thin the plot was good?

If you answered yes to both then you are in fact a FF mindless fan, if you answered yes to only one of these then you are still a mindless FF fan. You guys just can't win with me..

No. >_> copypasta the link.

V

V.A.T.13

Well, I didn't LOVE AC, but I still really liked the pretty boys and fights scenes.

...there was a plot?
I d/led right when it came out so, no subs. Not like it mattered amirite?

I'm not a mindless FF fan, just a mindless fangirl.

And shit. I'm uploading it to megaupload now.
....it's at 1.9% -_-

...if you don't wanna wait, you can always go to /rs/ and type in Gurren Lagann and get a whole lot more crap, or you could go vist /cm/ and /a/ which is where I got 90% of the pics anyway.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Well, I didn't LOVE AC, but I still really liked the pretty boys and fights scenes.
WAIT! There were boys actually male humans in the movie? Can't be that FFVII no men exist in that world except Zack.

PM it to me because won't be able to look at /rs/ for like 3 days.

I was going to say something important about a KH movie that Disney said but I can't remember. damn it.

Ultima Scorpio

I thought they shot the movie rumors down a while ago?

Apparently, Nomura went to Disney about the idea of a movie, but Disney turned it down because they didn't want to show the Dis. characters in violent situations. Which doesn't make sense, seeing as they're already doing that in the games. But hey, if they make a movie, I'm all for it.

V

V.A.T.13

WAIT! There were boys actually male humans in the movie? Can't be that FFVII no men exist in that world except Zack.
And I bet you fapped to every one of them.
But yes, everyone in AC were women with cocks. (cept Kadaj, and yazzo. They were just plain women) Yes, Tifa has a cock as well.
But thats not a bad thing right?

PM it to me because won't be able to look at /rs/ for like 3 days.
...did you get banned? XD
I got banned from /a/ not too long ago...

I was going to say something important about a KH movie that Disney said but I can't remember. damn it.
well that sucks...

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I thought they shot the movie rumors down a while ago?

Apparently, Nomura went to Disney about the idea of a movie, but Disney turned it down because they didn't want to show the Dis. characters in violent situations. Which doesn't make sense, seeing as they're already doing that in the games. But hey, if they make a movie, I'm all for it.
Yeah that was it, Disney didn't want to show I would assume a wider audience Dis. characters acting violent even though you got violence in movies like Tarzan, Hunchback,Cinderella, POTC and every other damn film every made.

And I bet you fapped to every one of them.
But yes, everyone in AC were women with cocks. (cept Kadaj, and yazzo. They were just plain women) Yes, Tifa has a cock as well.
But thats not a bad thing right?
I do that only for Zack..everyone else fails.

Yes that's a bad thing Tifa is already really testosterone induced she doesn't need to complete the package...it ruin everything for me at least.

...did you get banned? XD
I got banned from /a/ not too long ago...
No, I just can't get on the computer for 3 days..bullshit.

well that sucks...
I found it..

keybladedheart

Website
www.myspace.com
i said it was ONE of the best RPG'S, not THE best.
it's a given that there are other games that are just as great, if not better.
and where would AC be w/o the sick ass fight scenes? like seriously.
that's like taking all the action out of video games. they would suck.

soralove432

^ it wouldn't be the KH games, it'll be like a sequel or w/e like AC was. And I agree, ff7 was not the best rpg...Hell, I found Fable more fun than ff7...and Fable's story was...lacking things. Actually the game itself was lacking...

...but still more fun than FF7 to me....

fable's story wasnt lacking things. it was lacking just about EVERYTHING. but i have to say it was entertaining.

but then again i owned just about every town except bowerstone...and had like four wives in each town...

my relationship stats were pretty high. ;)

WOW. back on topic. i think a kh movie...idk. it'd be cool to see how it would turn out, but i dont think it would end up very good. it would take FOREVER too. but idk i like AC so mayyybeee....

V

V.A.T.13

^ ditto. Except I had wives AND husbands...
Then I took em to the graveyard and killed em...
rinse.
repeat.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
i said it was ONE of the best RPG'S, not THE best.
it's a given that there are other games that are just as great, if not better.
and where would AC be w/o the sick ass fight scenes? like seriously.
that's like taking all the action out of video games. they would suck.
I would be more lenient if it had a better plot.
Plot: SICKNESS, FIND MOTHER, STOP THEM, REUNION, BECOME SEHPY, FIGHT,NO ONE THOUGHT UP ANYTHING AFTER THAT LAST PART.

Thanks Nomura and Nojima (he wrote the damn thing)

I don't mind the action but really I don't need to see Cloud slice a bike in half in Matrix style to be entertained, if they wanted to entertain me then Kadaj Sephiroth would have done more then just stab Cloud in the shoulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back