• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KBABZ

I'm wanting to become a film maker someday, and one of my new-found ambitions is to make a KH Movie. I can see it being sort of a wash-down, though, as you have quite a bit of plot to cover even for KH1, and KHII is even more complicated by what my sister tells me!

I like it when they have subtle things into the movies, like that FF7 Disk Cover Cameo in Advent Children, and One Winged Angel as the music for the final battle.

KBABZ

I would agree to it being CG as opposed to Live Action. CG imigarely allows you to have the same good old faces we all know and love into it. You kinda can't cast these guys. Who'll play Sora? Who'll play Kairi, or Riku, or anyone else? Plus, actors would look quite silly with that spiky hair all about.

I'm kinda debating whether it should be cell-shaded or not. You would almost expect the games to be, given that most of the worlds are off animated movies (of course non-cartoon ones would be an exception). I woudn't mind a special cell-shaded release of the game, or at least a short demo to play around in.

Although some characters may not be suited for it, specifically the FF characters, and possibly Sora and the gang. So characters like Goofy, Daisy and the like would have the outlines as CG characters like in the Sly Cooper series, but FF ones would remain normal. Whaddya think?

EDITED for Character Spoilers

Last edited:

Masamune

Big Boss
^ It may not be as popular but it still is one of the most populars from SE.

Masamune

Big Boss
Very True. I got into their games by the first KH game.

btw, I never said that there aren't better or popular KH games...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
selling 10 million copies is America seems popular to me dont know about you guys.

First off, that is not 'America-only' hardware sales, in order to get even 9 million sales, you would have to combine the entire world-wide sales of all 3 games

Secondly, 9 million isn't that impressive for an entire franchise of games. let me pull of a list of games that have bested Kingdom Heart's sales:

Now, let's pull up a list of franchises that top Kingdom Hearts:

Kingdom Hearts doesn't even break the top 50

Zipporahss

Yes I totally agree that it will be cool, I mean FF7 AC was just so cool I have the movie and if you asked to watch it I would go crazy and I would watch it as many times as I could, but if they made a movie for KH I think I would pass out, but I don't think that the movie itself would be as expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back