• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

master the key

it would be cool but as PMF said it would take a long time to convince them but urban ninja said if they didnt make a movie on disney characters just square enix people it might work so i dunno.....

Isma_Angel

It would be quite interesting if they ever do bring out a movie. But if it ever happens, I believe they would come up with a completely new story or side story not pertaining to what we know from the games we've played already. Like, in anime movies, they usually come up with a new villain or enemy specific to it and is never seen again or mentioned in the series. That's just my take on it.

Masamune

Big Boss
^ That would be the only logical thing to do. telling the KH story further would be stupid.

neon6

I think a movie is a possibility; some of the stories Nomura wants to tell (particularly Roxas' time in the Org.) are really a little short to make a game out of, so a movie would be a good way of telling them.

As for the movie...it's either got to be CGI( ala AC), or anime...knowing SE, they'll probably go with CGI.

Do you mean an OVA? An anime series would be too long depending on how deep Roxas' story is.

.esoteric

I think it would be great if they did make a KH movie, but even the FF movies took a while. There were 10+ games before they bothered to make the film, we're still on number 3 in the kh series.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
movie would be a good thing because the story of Roxas and Riku's time in the darkness are a little short for an entire game, unless they like made it switch from roxas' story to riku's to mickey's, etc. but a movie would be good.

Shadowysights

Screw that action
Awards
You know how they have always had a FF movie and they have always been pretty cool so what if they made a kingdom hearts movie. I think it would be cool how about you guys, even though it would be kinda weird if you ask me lol.

....What do you mean they always? I only see Advent children.....and no, I don't think so.....it doesn't really have that....deep story element.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back