• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Life on Destiny Islands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
A shock of energy wen through Erika as she heard Lyric saying they were going to leave Ryder behind. "Gah, wait a minute!" She turned around hastily making the boat rock. Heading towards the end of the boat only to have Lyric's body block the way. Erika's hand reached out towards Ryder's direction, "But he's the new guy! That means a warm welcoming! Which means that everyone is supposed to have a chance at beating him up once they meet him!" She slumped and faked tears of pity and disappointment. "And I wanted to beat him up too. Or at least play a prank on him..." she groaned.

Erika put on a glare. "Heeeeyyy!!! You better get over here right now and get on the island so I can kick your ass later!!!"she yelled at Ryder shaking a fist in the air. That was loud enough to reach the ears on those on the other island. This would be one of the moments where people would think she was in her "sadist mode."

L

Lady Yuki

"Whoa calm down"Said Lyric."Do you want me to wait?"Said Lyric she didnt want to hurt her friends feelings.Lyric was starting to feel sick the sun was going down and she was shivering.She was still extremely wet.Lyric started coughing."EEk i think im getting sick to"Said LYric.She looked at Erika she didnt want to disipoint her."We will sit and wait for Ryder okay?"

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------------------------------------------------------

"Ya, It'll be either tonight or tommorow morning. Luna said that we had to make sure we didn't interfere with anyone's plans. Takeshi also needs to put up the decorations, find music, shop for food, and clean the pool too." Sleif heard Takeshi say as he wrapped the metal chain around his waist while he talked. Suddenly, Sleifs eyes moved to a piece of paper Takeshi took out, before proceeding to look over it. "Crap, Takeshi still has a but load of people to invite. Yo, Sky do you want to help me finish inviting people?" asked Takeshi as he turned to look directly at Sleif. "Well, I don't think I may be the best person to be inviting people, wouldn't you say?" Sleif replied to Takeshi as he looked back at him. "But, I'll try if you want help!" said Sleif.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
"Kill him. I'll definitely kill him." she muttered growing anger. Erika knew she could have just waited tomorrow to pick a fight with him. She just wanted to get to the island sooner. "Hmph. Screw it then. Let's abandon him as his burden of seeing his new acquiantances desert him leaving him comepletel alone." Erika really wanted to at least pull a prank on him or something. Con him out of his money, hit him, beat him in a battle, anything to make her new "victim" suffer after she just met him. Erika grabbed a paddle and started to row the boat.

As soon as she got on the docks on the other island, she dropped down on the wooden boards. She exhaled a sigh of releif that she finally made it to the other island. Then went into a prayer style. "Ah~ Thank god! I thought I would never get here. Now I can visit that place." she said in a dreamily voice. Erika quickly got up. Erika turned around to tell Lyric, "If Ryder comes by, tell him that he's on his own as soon as he meets everyone and to come back here tomorrow." She turned right back around and headed off to the Secret Place. She passed by anyone that tried to talk to her. Just to get to that place.

L

Lady Yuki

"uhh okay?"said Lyric.She looked around and didnt see anything."Uhg i feel terrible"Said Lyric.She took a step forward and fell."OW!!!"Yelled out lyric."I guess ill just lay here.."Lyric said she closed her eyes and hopeing some one could come help her up."Wow i cant beilve i cant move wonder how sick i am.."Lyric said to heself.She didnt call out for help everytime she dose yell no one can hear her."Maybe ill just shoot up an arrow."Next to Lyric was her bow and her arrows she got her bow and took two arrows.She shot them both up high in the air."There someone just had to see that"Said lyric as her arms fell to the ground.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Mateo over heard conversation about an upcoming party as he quietly tiptoed his way over to thier meeting place to figure out what they were talking about. Why wasn't he invited? How come no one ever noticed him? He knew the names and faces of everyone on this stupid island and yet....and yet...Mateo felt like screaming. The headphones fell out of his ears as they usually did and annoyed him very much. He ripped them out of the socket and threw them onto the ground. He clenched his teeth and stormed out of the area, not caring if he was heard. Then he made his way to his raft.

"Why did I even come here in the first place?" He said to himself under his breath, softly and solemnly and he looked around and saw a small opening in the leaves. He decided to take a closer look as he headed into the tunnel. He stood to find some sort of cave. And there were drawings all over the place. Now this was his kind of cave. He walked farther into the cave to see rocks. They must've been used for drawing.

SuperSephiroth15

Ryder woke up as the boat crashed onto shore. He then realized something...."Umm where did that girl go ?" He said out loud. Ryder laughed at himself for falling asleep on the boat ride to the island.
"Oh well I'm sure I will see her later." Ryder stretched his arms wide, letting his cramps and such get out of his system. Looking up Ryder saw two arrows in the sky. What was that ? Is someone in trouble ? Ryder decided not to think and just go to where those arrows where shot. As he rushed his way to the spot, he noticed a girl in the distance. It was Lyric ! Ryder sped up, leaving a cloud of sand dust behind him. Sliding into a save position, like a baserunner in baseball, Ryder got to Lyric's side.

"Hey are you ok ?" Ryder asked with urgency. "What happened ?" He put Lyric in his arms, supporting her neck, and the other on her back.

Infinite Complex

I'll be waiting....
fading into the background of history.....
Sensing nobody really wanted him there, Genji went back to the forest to hunt snakes. They were easy to find at this time of night. however, as he went to his usual place, he saw Lyric in the arms of Ryder. "What happened?" Genji asked, suddenly becoming frantic. "Is she okay? How'd she get this way?"

SuperSephiroth15

As Lyric still lay in his arms, and unresponsive. An another boy came up to them...

"What happened? Is she okay? How'd she get this way?"

As Ryder heard this, he shook his head.

" I do not know. However, I shall take her to the shack and make sure that she is able to lie down in safety. If you want, you can accompany me to wait for her to come to. Let's also make sure that we do not jump to conclusions. We should wait for her to revive, and ask her. No need for hasty actions." Ryder answered. His face showed a serious mood. When Ryder acted like this, it was best that no one argued with him. Just like the fighting side of him, this would always kick in. His thoughts were clear, and he would need that for the upcoming fights.

Ryder then stood up with Lyric in his arms, and started walking towards the shack. Wow, she is really light. Ryder thought. Or maybe I'm just getting more strength...haha Ryder thought to himself. He easily had no problem carrying her. So he kept walking....

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
Luna was cheking her list to see all the people she had to invite. She checked off Tsubasa and Genji and observed how many more people she had to go. Not long after she started checking the list she noticed Mateo sneak up behind her. She moved her hair out of her eyes and found his name. " Hey Mateo, would you like to come to mine and Takeshi's party?" She said cheerfully. Before she even turned around though, Mateo was gone. " Was it something I said?" She asked Tsubasa confused. " No matter, if I dont invite him then Takeshi would." She thought shrugging off her concern.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, I don't think I may be the best person to be inviting people, wouldn't you say?" Sleif replied to Takeshi as he looked back at him. "But, I'll try if you want help!" Sleif replied to Takeshi. Takeshi knew that Sleif was right, since he had sort of a dark chill about him. " Ya I guess. Well I'll have to hurry so we can invite everybody in time." He said starting to the entrance.

On his way, Takeshi noticed Mateo walk into the cave, ignoring Takeshi and Sleif. Takehshi was about to scold Mateo for not greeting them but stopped because appearently the boy was upset. Takeshi stalked Mateo until he reached the wall where everybody would draw. Mateo was close to a drawing Takeshi made of his mom, dad, and Luna which had already eroded overtime and could completly come off with a single brush against. " Hey Mateo, could you get away from Takeshi's family? If you mess it up then Takeshi would have to hurt you, BAD." Takeshi said gripping his Touketsu. " Oh ya, Mateo you're invited to a party at my house either tonight or tommorrow. Come or else Luna would scold me of not inviting you." He said, anger quickly dieing.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
" Hey Mateo, could you get away from Takeshi's family? If you mess it up then Takeshi would have to hurt you, BAD."

The sudden acnowledgement surprised and delighted Mateo. He jumped and looked behind him to see Takeshi there gripping his weapon. Mateo slid away from the painting before he would have to fight.

"Sorry." He said.

" Oh ya, Mateo you're invited to a party at my house either tonight or tommorrow. Come or else Luna would scold me of not inviting you."

This made Mateo pretty happy, he smirked and nodded.
"All right, I'll be there." He said. "At least someone cares about me." He thought immaturely. "Why don't we meet up with Luna and confirm if it's today or tommorow?" He said.

L

Lady Yuki

Lyric was starting to wake up but somthing wasent right."Whats going on"Lyric said to herself.She opend her eyes and saw Ryder careing her.Lyric put her hand over her head and closed her eyes again."Ryder?What happend??"Said Lyric in a moaning and faint voice."Uhg my head"Lyric said.Her head fell back in ryders arms and passed out once again.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Erika crouched down to fit through the entrance and went through the corridor that led to the large space at the end of the cave. She took a minute to gaze upon the rocks of the walls, almost covered completely with chalked drawings. She had never done any herself, but it was nice to look at them.

Erika then looked upon the door that was always there, and walked towards it. She put a hand on it running it down slightly. She smirked. Erika remembered as a child how Riku, another kid a few years older than her, would always come here and try to open this door. It was impossible to open it really. For some reason he never gave up on trying. "Idiot." she muttered. She closed her eyes, searching for the memory of when she wanted to involve with finding out the importance of this door. How long ago was that...?
--------------------------
"I wonder what it is about this door that makes it so special..." Erika pondered. "No one can open it, so why bother?" For some reason, she had an urge to try and open it herself despite knowing it won't. Bah, what the hell. She had to get this feeling off her chest. She put both hands on the door and tried pushing with all her might. No matter how hard she pushed, it wouldn't open. No use. Hmph. I knew nothing would happen. At least I got that out of my system, she thought.

Erika then felt an eerie chill going down her spine. Something was creeping her out and she didn't know what. Then she heard something move. She quickly turned around and saw this...thing! What the hell was this creature. It has a small, black body, glowing yellow eyes, clawed hands, and two antennae. It deflated flat on the ground, swiftly moving to a shadowed corner of the cave. Her eyes followed it. Her eyes fell upon a man in a cloak which took her by surprise that she almost jumped. "What the?! W-Who are you?!"

"I've come to see the door to this world." he replied in a deep voice, suggesting he was male. Erika got back into stance.

"You mean this door?" she was referring to the door that was always in the cave.

"This world has been connected." he responded.

"Connected?" Erika was getting werided out.

"Tied to the darkness...soon to be completely eclipsed." he responded.

"...What are you talking about?" she wondered why this guy was saying these things.

"You do not yet know what lies beyond the door." he responded.

"Of course not! I can't open this door!" she yelled. "Are you saying that there's actually something behind this?!"

"There is so very much to learn. You understand so little." he responded.

"I know that. That's the point of learning what's out there. So the more I learn the more I will understand, right? Is that what you're trying to say?" she replied. She couldn't believe she was having a conversation with a total stranger.

"A meaningless effort. One who knows nothing can understand nothing." he replied.

"Meaningless?" Erika glanced at the door, then back to the hooded man. She had gotten surprised when she saw that the hooded man wasn't there anymore. "W-What the hell? ...That was so strange. I wonder who that was..." Erika stood there dumbfounded after the breif moment she had experienced.

She had never told anyone about what had happened to her...
--------------------------
Erika opened her eyes. She giggled at the ending of the little memory. She still wondered who that man was though. And she continued to wonder why this door was so important. For some reason, whenever she would gome to this place, she would start to cry. ...If this place is your most favorite place, would you hear me right now? Erika wiped away her tears, got a hold of herself, and calmed down.

She felt an eerie chill going down her spine. Then she heard something move. She quickly turned around and saw that thing again. She became shocked. She became scared again. It deflated flat on the ground, swiftly moving to a shadowed corner of the cave. Her eyes followed it. She looked at that shadowed corner. "W-What the..." Erika still held that shocked look of disbelief on her face.

Last edited:

Novaix

Taking Pictures of Aqua's magical child-bearing hi
Brol had turned up to fight Race, they could've teamed up but Brol was way too stubbon Haven sighed "Fine i'll try to do this". Haven shot another pellet as the other 2 were fighting this one was special "It's time...for my new Invention!" HAven grined as the pellet landed on the floor in front of the two brothers the pellet exploded and massive amount of smoke came out, covering the beach. "Now to get Race apart" he said as he slashed towards a random area.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Race could only watch for the briefest of seconds as the fake weapon suddenly turned real and his brother cloned himself, so to speak. To make matters worse, Have had fired a special pellet that exploded in a cloud of smoke. He quickly turns his throughts to the most serious of threats and watches as he was surrounded by his brothers. He knew that he would have to time it right just as the three scythes were cutting downwards. He launches himself to the side that he isn't getting attacked from and rolls deeper into the smoke.

He regains his balance and raises himself to his knees just as a searing pain fills his arm. He looks at the spot and notices a large gash with blood pouring out of the parts that sand has not clogged up. He then looks to the side the instant that he hears movement just in time to watch as a wooden blade slams into the bridge of his nose. He feels the contents attached to bone snap and even hears it just as blood erupts from his now broken nose. He then feels his head hit the sand and looks up just in time to see the sky through a break in the cloud of smoke. What he sees next his mind doesn't fully recognize because he remembers the owner of the arrow leaving the island. He then notices something about the fact that it was shot straight up and is consumed with panic.

He kicks himself to his feet with a backwards tumble and slides his two swords into their holders while calling out that he has to cancel the fight. He then runs out of the cloud of smoke just in time to see some new guy holding Lyric in his arms and a second guy near him. Parially grateful and partially angered, Race quickly snaps his nose back into its correct position and charges in the direction of the girl and the two guys. He easily catches up to them just in time to listen to Lyric say, "Uhg my head" He then watches as she passes out and looks to the one carrying her.

"Tell me what happened to her."

His voice is lined with both fury and worry as he watches the girl that has stolen his heart, unbeknownst to her, being carried off by some stranger who would most likely be bullied as a way to welcome him to the island.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Erika stepped out of the cave, shaking a little after what she had seen. She sneezed. Erika really did get sick. And cold. Her hair and clothes dried off a little but was still wet from before. I didn't think I would have to get sick this fast just because I drowned a little. She remembered that Lyric was the one who dived in after her meaning that she would be soaking wet and sick too. Then some perverts will look at her. Someone better not be touching her. Erika also noticed that Lyric disappeared from the spot she was previously in. Huh? Where did she go? She sneezed again.

After much walking she saw Ryder with Race and Genji. She saw...Ryder carrying a wet Lyric. An unconscious one at that, of what it seemed. Erika became fueled with anger and raced to Ryder.

"Tell me what happened to her." she heard Race say.

Erika finally reached the lot and angrily grabbed hold of the back of Ryder's shirt. "I'll tell you what happened; She became wet and somehow passed out, by the looks of it!" she responded to Race. "You pervert! You were planning on touching her! Now I'm really gonna kick your ass!" she yelled at Ryder. Lyric's "onee-sama" always kept an eye on her to make sure she would never get hurt. As did everyone else that payed attention to Lyric.

Wasilis

Bronze Member
"Yeah! He left quickly, without warning! However, don't worry! It's not your fault" he smiled at her, trying to cheer her up. "By the way, Luna, when are you gonna make the party? Tonight? I hope so! It will be great!" he smiled again and he scratched the top of his head. His pale skin turned red and thus he rolled his eyes looking away. It was then, that he noticed something! Someone he didn't know was carrying Lyric. She was faint, or at least it seemed so. Race, without losing time, approached them and said something. Tsubasa didn't hear what he said.

"What happened!?" he wondered. He was a bit worried. He didn't want something bad to happen to her. His eyes turned back to Luna. He had a serious look on his face. "It seems that something serious happened~!" he told her in a serious tone.

SuperSephiroth15

Ryder listened to all the commotion.

"Tell me what happened to her." Another boy asked. While the older girl he met from before also showed up to the awkward scene.

"I'll tell you what happened; She became wet and somehow passed out, by the looks of it! You pervert! You were planning on touching her! Now I'm really gonna kick your ass!" The girl said.

Ryder only shook his head. Impudent...and ignorant...ugh...I try to help someone out, and I get this...
He then decided to respond still holding Lyric in his arms, his eyes began to narrow and his voice became much deeper. He had enough of people judging him, when they had no clue who he was.

"Look, I don't know what happened to her either, but she is in bad shape, and we need to get her somewhere safe. I don't care what you think of me, for carrying her like this, as my intentions are nothing but to help her. I only want to get her to safety where she can rest, and recover. I can assure you my intentions are for the best. Now are you going to just attack me for helping someone, or are you going to open your hearts and show some compassion for her, and the person that was able to find her ?" Ryder answered quickly, " All in all, I am taking her to the shack, to where she can lie down. After that, I will leave if you so want me to." Ryder began walking awaiting some hateful responses that were sure to arise. He didn't want any confrontations with anyone, though, eventually Ryder knew that would happen.

I will eventually fight one of them....it's inevitable. I will show them how much I know, and they will respect me..... Ryder thought to himself.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
"Ya It'll be tonight, I guess if nobodies busy." She said, nervous as hell since it was just them two. The solitude was short however, because soon Lyric was came on the back of a guy she didnt know. Luna ran, leaving Tsubasa behind, over to Lyric, Race, Erika, and the new guy.

By the time she got there there Erika was stating that the man who goes by Ryder was planning to touch her. " Hey guys calm down. Instead of trying to kill each other, we should help Lyric." She said, digging through her purse for an ice pack. Once she got out the ice-pack, she looked up and noticed that Ryder was heading to the shack. Luna went cought up with him and cared for Lyric while she was on his back. By the time they reached the shack Lyric already had an ice pack on her head and AV bandages around her head, holding the ice-pack in place. " You okay, You seemed pretty upset." She asked.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why don't we meet up with Luna and confirm if it's today or tommorow?" Mateo responded to Takeshi. Takeshi thought for a moment then decided he should go. He started into the entrance, and walked to Sleif. " Yo Sky, Takeshi going to ask Luna exactly when the party is going to be. You coming?" H asked the area where Sleif was standing. "Whered he go?" He asked himself. Not long after he noticed Sleif walk to the crowd of people with Lyric on the ground. Takeshi ran over to see what was going on.

Last edited:

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
---------------------------------------

"Yo Sky, Takeshi going to ask Luna exactly when the party is going to be. You coming." asked Takeshi. Hearing Takeshi answer back to him, Sleif turned and simply said, "Sure!" before he continued to walk and crouch down as he exited the secret place, noticing that the once quiet spot he thought he would relax in, was now, like the miniature island, beginning to get crowded. Emerging back outside, Sleif looked around and suddenly stopped when he noticed Luna was a few feet ahead of him, talking with Tsubasa and Genji. For some strange reason, upon seeing her, Sleif suddenly felt really nervous and hesitant, something that he had never felt before. Hoping that she didn't see him. Slowly building up his courage, Sleif began to follow the pathway out form the secret place, a new sense for him, was to just leave so he could think all of this out.

Before he disappeared completely from sight however as he turned a corner, Sleif suddenly stopped as he noticed a small group of his friends moving towards the direction of the shack, one of them, who he could clearly see was Ryder, was holding someone in his arms. Sleifs eyes suddenly opened a tiny bit more when he saw that it was Lyric who was in Ryder's arms. Though he never really showed emotions to people, that didn't mean that Sleif didn't have any.

He felt kind of like an older brother to people who needed one, and so would always feel kind of protective. Lyric was one of those who everyone found being quite protective around, and Sleif wasn't any different. Keeping his sight on the small crowd, Sleif followed the path down onto the soft sand, and within a matter of seconds, was already reaching the front of the group. Clearly he stood out compared to everyone, but he didn't care, if Lyric was hurt he was going to make sure she was ok.

"Look, I don't know what happened to her either, but she is in bad shape, and we need to get her somewhere safe. I don't care what you think of me, for carrying her like this, as my intentions are nothing but to help her. I only want to get her to safety where she can rest, and recover. I can assure you my intentions are for the best. Now are you going to just attack me for helping someone, or are you going to open your hearts and show some compassion for her, and the person that was able to find her ?" Sleif could tell from the way Erika was talking, that she was thinking the worst had happened, though the tall teenager could tell that Ryder wasn't someone who would do that.

"All in all, I am taking her to the shack, to where she can lie down. After that, I will leave if you so want me to." Looking at the boy, Sleif knew that Ryder was a little enraged, and so he decided to speak before anything would get worse then they already were. "Erika! I know you are worried, but try to calm yourself! Acting like this, isn't going to help Lyric, now is it?" Sleif said to Erika as he continued walking with the group towards the shake, his voice sounding entirely serious in what he said, showing that he wasn't going to take anymore arguing from anyone. Immediately as Luna arrived and placed Lyric onto the ground, a sense of relieve washed over him, as she began to help her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back