• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS III + HD 1.5 ReMIX Nomura Interview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
It's an okay interview but I think the translator is doing somewhat of a "poor" job into translating it well. Why I say "poor" is because well.. that shit ain't easy, so I don't want to be hard on the translator. But yeah.

Youniquee

Awards
They should have asked about Sora and Kairi's relationship.
I think that would have opened up a can of worms that is best left closed for now lol

Damn, I missed the stream...meh.

And what exactly does he mean by 'shaders'? like shading of the levels? Whether they'll be vibrate or dark?

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I think that would have opened up a can of worms that is best left closed for now lol

And what exactly does he mean by 'shaders'? like shading of the levels? Whether they'll be vibrate or dark?

Good point but it would have been funny. :D

Sorarocks93

Awards

Do you remember how different Port Royal looked in KH2? I mean I think that's what he means. They will try to make every world look like their counterpart movies I guess. Atleast that's what I think.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I also felt that they asked him questions that were asked in previous interviews. Something like how did the name came to be and stuff.

Yep, the questions in Famitsu or the Ultimanias are normally more up to the point in terms of the series content. *ggg*

They should have asked about Sora and Kairi's relationship.

Better not, Nomura would probably also have given an evading answer since he largely doesn't care about romance.

Edit:
Gosh, Youni, that new siggy spells cuteness overload.
Kiddo Noctis, huh?

PunksNotDead

In this day and age you would have thought someone would have made a portable auto translater for the issues we just saw in that interview, some interesting points were raised though.

WastedPenguin

Awards
Thanks for this interview.

@PunksNotDead
I think that a release in 2015/2016 is realistic.
The PS4 could be a bit cheaper till then.
I hope that there will be a Kingdom Hearts 3 PS4 bundle.

Last edited:

Sugar-Serpent

Thanks for providing the interview - I found it surprising to know that my second-favorite character is the same as Mr. Nomura's special favorite!

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Yep, the questions in Famitsu or the Ultimanias are normally more up to the point in terms of the series content. *ggg*

Better not, Nomura would probably also have given an evading answer since he largely doesn't care about romance.

Edit:
Kiddo Noctis, huh?

how do you know nomura doesnt care about romance?

JansenDowel

Why is everyone missing the fact that Normura mentioned a movie? I want to know about the movie!

PunksNotDead

@PunksNotDead
I think that a release in 2015/2016 is realistic.
Till then, the PS4 might be a bit cheaper so that more people can buy it.
I hope that there will be a Kingdom Hearts 3 PS4 bundle.

I heard that it had been in development since 2010 so if thats the case it could be 2014, 2015 at the lastest.

Youniquee

Awards
Do you remember how different Port Royal looked in KH2? I mean I think that's what he means. They will try to make every world look like their counterpart movies I guess. Atleast that's what I think.

Ohh, I see. But that's not really a new feature is it? Hmm. It must be the weird translating...(Although, I don't blame her for that...Japanese to English must be hard)

Edit:
Kiddo Noctis, huh?

Haha, yes! That scene literally melted me into a pile of mushy...peas ;_;

Bobjam

Awards
Why is everyone missing the fact that Normura mentioned a movie? I want to know about the movie!

What he meant by 'movie' was 'trailer' i.e. he was referring to the trailer that had just been shown of ffXV. He just chose to use the word movie to describe it.

Alpha Sonix

The Shaders part is certainly the most important to me I think. Just knowing that the lighting in each world will change and reflect on the main characters is a good thing really.
Also yes, Ansem Seeker of Darkness is the best Xehanort period. HAHAHAHA! DARKNESS!

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Surprising worlds you say? Aw, hopefully he can get the Jungle Book into a future title if not KH3. Also, FF characters most likely returning, yesh! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back