• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II Review *no spoilers*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultima238

who cares what they think if they think of it that way then they think of it that way .like anybody really gives a rats ass about what type of game people like or dislike,example i like kh2 and someone else doesn't like it they can say what ever they want about it because what really matters is that i like kh2 and you know what am going to play kh2 and if they don't like that they can kiss my ass

emily_13

Website
www.myspace.com
this review doesnt really bother me...i mean everyone has their own opinion...and my opinion is that kh2 is going to be amazing!!!

Dark_Keybearer

what a moron... if s/he just likes to dis awesome games, what's his/her purpose for playing it!? Also, mentioned before, when he says he goes back to play Burnout Revenge, it gives u an idea of what kind of person s/he is... a RPG gamer would beat it, then play FF7 all over again...

JoeBum14

I agree emily_13! No matter what anyone says I am going to like it! lol

kthundercat

I understand that everyone is completely entitled to their own opinion which is why only the following things bothered me; biggoted comments about the Japanese, and calling the buyers slaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back