• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II Review *no spoilers*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

Cloud's Shadow said:
Corporate business?

Is that a food?

But then again... this review IS indeed basing this... garbagy-ish (I made a new word! Yay) review upon mostly business issues... and...

Um... excuse me sir... Have you even looked at it for more than 5 seconds? I've looked like screenshots and it don't look a thng like boxes with Disney Wallpaper... does anyone think that?

Um....well Kingdom Hearts CoM does. All they are are blocky levels of sora's memories...if you watch Kingdumb hearts....they even make fun of it XD. It's like climbing an ABC block tower!! lol. but no kh2 worlds are awesome...i don't have the game...but i can tell...

No one would have spent nearly 4 years....to make a cardboard box with disney wallpaper

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I think he's only dissing KH II because everyone else likes it. He just wants to piss people off...

D

Dexter

Played kh2 and kh2 is awsome! He just one of those haters that like to make fun of kh2! Trust me if kh2 sucked then it wouldnt get a 39/40 from Famitsu Maganzine now would it?

darkness eternal

I dont really care what some fool has to say about Kingdom Hearts because all that means is that he isnt a fan also he intitled to his opinion but he will feel pretty stupid when he realizes that nobody cared about his review when KH sells over 1 million copies in the U.S. in the first 5 days.

yea what rpg master said! how could kh2 get a 39 out of 40 if it wasnt good!

o yea an yes i do wish my youth would last forever and im concerned that im losing my youth, and i am going to have to go to college in a few years!

WhiteWolfos

Website
www.neko.invisionplus.net
Well, maybe they wan't to ruin it for us.
Hahah....they just can't.
Most reviews are giving KH a very high score than low scores,but yeah if they don't like RPG then why waste time reviewing it and screwing all the fun?
I guess they don't pay much attention, KH games do have a great deal of work put on to it.
Even if sora was a cube, they'd still like it.....(maybe XD )....

D

Dexter

People, this is a kh2 hater who likes to go hahahah and point fingers at kh fans. We really shouldnt care. Kh2 got good reveiws by "Tough Critics" *coughs* 39/40 *cough* an sold 1 million copies and whet PLATINUM in 3 days in Japan! We can only assume that he likes suckey games like Brittney Dance Beats.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Madness said:
Especially considering Famitsu is one of the most critical gaming reviewers in Japan and have in their entire history only given 5 games perfect 40/40s.

1 was Nintendogs xD

Vincent666

Working in 7th Heaven as a bus boy...Don't ask...
I wrote an email to the editor. Check if you think it's a nice flame to Mr. Tim Rogers: Bitter Guy of Kingdom Hearts 2!

Dear Tim Rogers,

I'm sad to hear that an editor such as yourself would put so much of a negative opinion into this article, yet completely devoid anything witty and informational about the game Kingdom Hearts 2.
While more experienced editors would have ALSO had written the good points of the game, you sucked it all up and replaced it with repetitive, negative opinions that leave readers going 'What?'
You obviously had not reviewed the game thoroughly enough, for you did not point out anything basically wrong with the gaming controls or even the story plot itself, other than 'A box with Disney Wallpaper in it' and just little kids pining over lost of innocence which isn't even a central part of the gaming plot or the experience of it. It's obvious you just dropped the game and played another one as you just said and I'm left by saying: If Kingdom Hearts 2 is such a bad game how come it had sold over one million copies over in Japan three days after it came out, and Famitsu gave it a 34/40 when it is known for it's tough criticism and the fact that in their history of reviewing only five games got the full marks of 40?

(He also wrote about Tetsuya Nomura, so said this back to him)

And there's nothing wrong with Tetsuya Nomura. He's eccentric and that's what's cool about him. And it was a low blow the way you were criticizing the Japanese. It's racial and unwelcome. The language is artistic and flowing. You have no right to say such bigot things.

I don't care that if it's your opinion, I'm just saying get your facts straight and no one would hate you for hating the game because you would have ACTUALLY had a point.

Have a nice day.

What do you think? Smart and flameable? I didn't send it yet.

Last edited:

Onite

vincent, your closing statement should be "kiss my ass"

if e-mails dont change this guy's mind, we can always use fire! :)

Sympathy

This guy has got to be one of the WORST on next-gen.biz.

And before this, I thought very highly of the site. Seriously though, what value does an interview with Tetsuya Nomura, and what was said in the interview tie into the game?

The entire thing was so vague, I couldn't actually see his point in all of that, besides being a complete idiot.

RikusDarkHalf

violent_anger said:
fyi sympathy, ur sig is par tof the kh1 opening,s o its considered a spoiler, youll be able to keep it for probably a few more weeks.

anyone fell like email bombing him?
haha im always for it but I got to wake up early so later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back