• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Hearts in Unison (Chapter 68 posted)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Yay! A new chapter is here! :D

And I didn't think of the three interacting computers that Xemnas used before his 'death' between C.O., Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden, and The Castle That Never Was. Interesting tibit, huh? I bet Tron will tell the others soon once this crisis is over with.

I can imagine the fight between this new virus and Braig/Tron, lol.. Pretty colorful, wouldn't you say? xD

Always a happy camper with that, huh?
I'm actually eager myself to continue on, but there's always more pressing stuff in RL in the way that delays things. <__<

As you may notice, Braig didn't think of it either up until now. Someone else, as well as Xehanort and Xemnas have thought about it though, as the grand finale next chapter will show. That depends on how this crisis is resolved I'd say.

Yep, these two programs are quite colorful because all their attacks have their circuitry color. We are inside a Computer system after all.

Hmm, Charybdis and Scylla, two viruses left by Xehanort as a security measure. Clever as hell.

Well, at least Braig got some small fun along his mission. Not to mention the idea that Dillinger somehow took Castle Oblivion for his own.

Indeed, and more food for thought I can provide by revealing that being a security measure is actually only their secondary function. Back when they were created, Xehanort did the whole thing for a different purpose.
They are also not strictly viruses, but security programs (like Tron) but with the abilities and properties of a virus.

At first surely, but right now Braig's fun is turning more into concern because not only does Dillinger sit in Castle Oblivion, he has apparently also vast resources and allies in his back.
To clear it up, it's not Dillinger himself who took Castle Oblivion as his base, but his superiors. He is only working there because the old Organisation computers are there.

Who knew, programs could get so deadly. I was outright astonished to see Braig team up with Tron against Sark Z and Dillinger. Then they all fight together to face the viruses. I'm really curious what else, could be inside of that box, and why, Braig didn't know about these extra security measures. Again, it's been a pleasure to read your chapters, Sephy.

Just to ask you, Sephy, did you purposely use an 's' to spell Organization? If not, you spelled it wrong. Where I bolded it, you had 'where' instead of 'were'. I may of missed something else, but that's just me checking for errors.

That's because they might be a bit more than mere programs. ;)
Braig is currently really playing a high stealth game and he will continue to team up with Tron as long as it serves his goals.
That Tron, Braig and Sark Z all work together against Scylla and Charybdis is an alliance of convenience born from necessity, not unlike the one Aqua forged with Sephiroth some chapters earlier.
However, Dillinger and especially his superiors are not really keen on that. They just want some of the data inside the black box.
The fact that Braig didn't know about those security measures will play a role in the next chapter, and let's just say that this was not the only thing he didn't know.
There is quite the surprise in store next time, concerning both Braig and Dillinger's actual role.

"Organisation" spelled with "s" is British English, while spelled with "z" is American English, just like i.e. Harbour (British) and Harbor (American). So technically both is correct.
Sometimes I switch around between British and American English without even noticing, lol, sometimes I use even both variants in the same paragraph.

*facepalms*
Yea, that's definitely an error with the "where" and "were". I guess that's what happens when you write things fastly...<_<

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Okay, now there's more than a month since Seph's last contact. What's happening, did he die or something?

He's still alive, but really busy with real life. I'm hoping he'll post something soon as well.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Okay, now there's more than a month since Seph's last contact. What's happening, did he die or something?

Why thank you for your confidence in my survival instincts, lol, but last time I checked Germany isn't that dangerous a place nowadays.

He's still alive, but really busy with real life. I'm hoping he'll post something soon as well.

Correct, the last month I had to work overtime nearly everyday due to important things that had to be done and my forum time dwindled to sometimes less than a hour a day.
As much as I like writing this story and preparing the chapters, in the few time I had for myself the last few weeks I simply was too exhausted and preoccupied with other things to attend to matters of the story.

While I can't promise anything, I'll see if I manage to get something ready towards next Sunday.

Zero Dozer

Relax, at least it's good to see that you're alive and well. It's just that I noticed that there was more than a month since your last post, and that made me somewhat worried.

Your work rocks, you know that.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It was only a month here in this thread though. With the few time I had I did make some posts on other parts of the forum, which my increased post count shows, but whatever.
I just found it amusing that there is direct the worst case assumption.

Anyways, I know it has been a great delay, but I finally managed to prepare the next chapter with more surprises to boot:

#####

LVII. The tide turns

Before Sark Z could answer anything, one of the unknown persons spoke instead of Dillinger: "That's an order from higher up!"

"You're going to pay for thaaat!" Scylla screeched as she had recovered from the impact and shock, interrupting the exchange.
Braig and Tron immediately changed into battle stance as Charybdis also appeared beside her "sister" again.

"I wonder how a user responds to being infected with a virus?" Charybdis taunted as she advanced on Braig, dodging and blocking his shots as she went.
"I may catch a cold perhaps. But I do not intend on finding out, as if!" The one-eyed man countered, avoiding a slash of her razor sharp iron fan and instead blasting another salvo from the side.
She dodged with a low hiss, blasting a salvo of cyan lightning bolts from her free hand.

Braig dodged, frowning while he reloaded again.
Tron meanwhile engaged Scylla with some martial arts attacks, avoiding the scythe swings gracefully most of the time and otherwise using his enlarged identity disc as a shield to block.

Seeing that both of the security programs' attention was occupied, Sark Z jogged over to the portal, disconnected Braig's mini computer and reconnected his data card.
Skimming through the contents, his face lit up in some sort of realization.
"Now that's some interesting stuff here, look at that, Mr. Dillinger."
Dillinger whistled.
"Heh, as expected. Due to there being also a backup of the system that was made when this copy was first created, there is also a backed up version of my most successful program. Sark Z! Download the backup copy of the MCP and all research related data!"
"As you wish!" Sark Z started to download from the black box.

"The third one is at the partition again, crush him!" Scylla barked towards her sister as she tried to bring more distance between her and Tron. Being in so close quarters, her scythe had actually close to no effectiveness and in hand-to-hand combat Tron was apparently better than her.
Ghh, if I could land a clean hit I could infect him, but that disc he uses as a shield has apparently protective procedures.

"Got it!" Charybdis answered and started to swirl around her own axis, loading her fan up with energy.
Suddenly stopping, she sent a huge cyan energy tornado at Braig that deflected every one of his shots.
"Tsk, this is getting really annoying." Braig snarled.

As Braig was distracted, Charybdis closed in on Sark Z, who stepped aside from the Terminal and again threw his disc at her.
"Boring, that's getting old!" She stated as she swatted the disc away with her fan.
"Go into Operational mode Delta." Dillinger ordered.
Sark Z simply nodded and suddenly a visor appeared over the upper half of his face while he drew a baton that transformed into a light sword.
"End of Line, program!" He declared boldly as he slashed at her in an attempt of decapitation.
"Whoops, nice try." Charybdis quipped as she dodged with a backwards dash.

"This is taking way too long, Dillinger, speed up the whole issue!" One of the unidentifiable persons behind Dillinger snarled with impatience.
"Excuse me, do you know just how much data there is stored? Downloading that costs time." Dillinger countered slightly annoyed.
"We do not need everything, just the important parts. Continuing to fight these security program/virus hybrids poses the danger of infecting our own system if Sark Z gets infected. Tsk, humans and their flawed logic." The other person interjected with a harsh tone.

Dillinger gritted his teeth.
"Sark Z cannot speed up the download process if he needs to use resources to fight with those weird hybrid programs."
"I see, well, then I'll go and help speed up things a bit." The second person answered.
"Good idea, meanwhile I'll set up a bunch of firewalls so none of those virus-hybrids can potentially harm our system. Madame Destine, could you be so kind and prepare a mobile storage device?" Dillinger stated with a professional tone.

As the second person disappeared completely from sight, Dillinger shifted his chair again so that the first one became fully visible. A middle-aged, sturdy woman with flaming red hair clad in a red business suit.
"A mobile storage device? For what?" She asked sharply.
"For separating the downloaded data from our system in case there are more "surprises" hidden in there!" Dillinger responded fastly while already typing on his out-of sight keyboard.

Meanwhile, Scylla managed to bring a bit more distance between her and Tron again by first performing a sudden heavy knee strike into his stomach and then sending him flying with a backflip-kick.
Swirling around, she shortly targeted Braig and shot a whole salvo of lime-green fireballs at him before returning attention back to Tron.
Closing the distance again, Tron placed a hefty uppercut on her jaw. Dodging the fireballs, Braig teleported in and used the momentum to slam the hilt of one of his arrowguns directly on her head, sending her crashing to the floor where she slithered away a few metres.
"Time for the one-way ticket to the garbage bin!" Braig shouted as he combined his arrowguns into a rifle and started rapid fire salvos.
Scylla got up on one knee and slammed her scythe into the floor, a great rock wall erupting between her and Braig, blocking the salvos.
She grinned evilly.
Lets see who gets into the garbage bin, you one-eyed annoyance.
Standing fully upright again, she slammed the blade of her scythe into the wall, which shattered into several dozen rocks that were suddenly set aflame, like a shower of meteors.
Another flick of the scythe sent the burning pieces of molten rock towards Braig and Tron in a flurry.
"Holy..." Braig let out an alarmed hiss at the prospect of having a whole salvo of meteors directed against him.

He proceeded to dodge the onslaught with several zig-zagged jumps while Tron performed a very high double jump to get above the attack.
Sark Z continued to get on the offensive, shooting several energywaves from his light sword that forced Charybdis further back.
As Tron landed he had to dodge right again with several backflips as Scylla swung her scythe at him several times.

Braig took his guns apart and prepared to reenter the brawl as he suddenly noticed some light blinking on his mini computer.
What's that?
Dismissing one arrowgun he took a look at the display after making sure no attacks came his way.
Interesting. The contact of the computer with the black box apparently unlocked this one file...

Scylla performed another, almost completely horizontal slice with her weapon, releasing a shockwave that threw Tron backwards where he collided with Charybdis, who was herself backing away from Sark Z's attacks.
After all those manoeuvres were finished, Scylla, Tron and Charybdis were set up in one straight line.
"That's your chance!" Dillinger yelled.
"Right." Sark Z smirked and brought his Light Sword into a horizontal position, suddenly massively lengthening the energy blade stabbing all three opponents through the abdomen in one row.

Braig was just about to open the newly unveiled file on his mini computer as a threefold scream let him look up.
Ouch, three hits in one strike. Nasty...

Sark Z whistled in a mix of confusion and admiration.
"I can't believe it. Normally a direct hit with this energy level of the sword should instantly derezz the victim. Since these two girls are apparently some sort of abomination, a mixture of security program and virus, it is feasible that they won't go down directly, but Tron should be done for."
"I presume that because this Tron became the System Control program of the Hollow Bastion system, he has some extra protective procedures installed." Dillinger answered, with a mild vibe of interest hearable in his voice.

"That's so typical. Regardless which Tron it is, he is always more trouble than any other program." A new voice announced from the entrance of the hall.
Looking past Scylla at the newcomers, Tron's jaw dropped in astonishment, the pain forgotten for a moment.
"Flynn?"
The newcomer had yellow circuit lines on his suit and looked exactly like Kevin Flynn, an old friend from Tron's memories.
Beside him stood another, highly unusual program that had very few, orange circuitry and a black mask.
"This is amusing, I think user call that a "deja vu"-experience, as I had this already once before..." The newcomer stated in a slightly amused tone.

Struggling to remain standing, Tron shortly blinked at "Flynn".
"What do you mean? Who are you?"
The Flynn-look-a-like gave away a small chuckle.
"To hear that from Tron out of all programs, but that just proves that you are a different Tron, copied into this system way before the original Tron even became part of the Grid."

"Quit babbling so much non-sense!" Scylla snarled angrily and proceeded to cut Sark Z's light blade with her scythe so she could swirl around and shoot an energy projectile at the newcomer.
The Flynn-look-a-like just grinned.
"Rinzler! Return the greeting!"
The masked program jumped before him and pulled out two Identity discs of an obviously newer model than Tron had and deflected the projectile straight back at Scylla.

With a shrill war cry Scylla swatted the deflected attack away with her scythe and advanced on the masked program which jumped out of the way as the Flynn-look-a-like stepped two steps closer towards Tron.
"My name is CLU, CLU 2 to be exactly. I am the System Administrator of the Grid, and as you can see with my appearance I was created by Kevin Flynn. However, Flynn is already no more, as is the original Tron from which you were copied."

At these words Tron's features displayed genuine shock as both Dillinger and Sark Z let out a deep laughter.
The short distraction was enough for Charybdis to blast Sark Z's arm with some cyan lightning from her free hand, forcing him to deactivate and drop the Light Sword, freeing both herself and Tron.
Tron immediately activated a repair procedure and drew his disc.
"I don't know what sort of abomination program you are supposed to be, but I will defeat you and find Flynn."
"Tsk, flawed reasoning." CLU answered and drew his own disc.
There was just one moment of flickering tension before Tron and CLU advanced at each other.

Meanwhile Braig had opened the newly unveiled file and his mouth twisted into a devious smirk.
Now take a look at this, this baby can only have been prepared by the old coot, which means that this three-way battle has already been decided. Time to start the end-game.

As Sark Z tumbled backwards, Charybdis pressed on and send him flying into the back wall with a jumping kick in the stomach as she noticed Braig's smirk and turned to advance on him.
"I'll wipe that smirk right off of you!" She cried as she used her fan to block two more shots from one of his arrowguns.
"He, AS IF!" He countered and jumped elegantly over her, the mini computer in his other hand.
"Time for you to yield to your true master."
"What the heck are you talking about?" She stopped, slightly baffled.
"You see this eye?" Braig pointed at his free, golden eye. "Remind you of anything?"
Charybdis hesitated.
"What? It's, it's familiar, but how..."

Braig grinned and waved with the mini computer.
"Connections...connections to power. But hey, I bet this will juggle your memory for good: A Throne does have No Heart, but there is Another with one to fill it and rule!"

Both Charybdis and Scylla, who was just in the process of smashing one of Rinzler's discs in two, stopped in their tracks, thunderstruck.

#####

Roxie1563

Awards
Woah.. Xehanort created them?! :O

And I had some kind of feeling that CLU2 was involved in this. What the heck will you show us next, Sephiroth?! xD

Looking forward to the next chapter as usual. :)

Zero Dozer

Got the info, Seph. But I lately had come here only to check on your fanfic, so I don't go to the other sections.

Anyways... Some mighty reference to Xehanort's anagrams proving that it was him who built Charybdis and Scylla. Now that was powerful.

Also, this fight is getting quite crowded, no?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
The ending had the biggest impact to me. Looks like Braig just turned the tables on everyone. I'm curious what the phrase means to those two as well? Now what will Braig do? Help Tron or escape with Scylla and Charybdis? I also want to ask if, those two happen to be like Cora at all? Since I don't really recognize them much, and was curious about them, since they've made their smashing entrance in the previous chapter.

And its pretty cool to see CLU 2 and Rinzler show up on the scene. :D

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Woah.. Xehanort created them?! :O

And I had some kind of feeling that CLU2 was involved in this. What the heck will you show us next, Sephiroth?! xD

Looking forward to the next chapter as usual. :)

Correctamundo. While he wasn't it alone, he was the driving force behind it.

CLU 2 is more than just involved, as in fact both Sark Z and Dillinger are only his subordinates while he and Madame Destine lead the operation together.
The central question though is who managed to get CLU out of the Grid and into the real world as he was standing behind Dillinger together with Madame Destine in Castle Oblivion.

I'll try to get that one out in time this round. ;)

Got the info, Seph. But I lately had come here only to check on your fanfic, so I don't go to the other sections.

Anyways... Some mighty reference to Xehanort's anagrams proving that it was him who built Charybdis and Scylla. Now that was powerful.

Also, this fight is getting quite crowded, no?

Everything alrighty. For the future, when there is a delay though, you can safely assume that RL just throws again too much at me as I certainly don't neglect the story on purpose.

I was actually looking forward to finally unveil that quote, as it is a key motto with which Xehanort and those he deems worthy as his enforcers can demand the allegiance of all lower pawns and creations.

Yeah, the third party finally noticed that Sark Z was getting nowhere even when "temporarily allied" with Braig and Tron. Scylla and Charybdis are just too strong for that, so CLU decided to enter the Hollow Bastion system himself and bring Rinzler along as reinforcement too.
Besides the main goal of helping Sark Z with stealing the data, CLU also hopes to either destroy the Space Paranoids-Tron or maybe gain a second Rinzler.
Right now, Sark Z stands outside the battle trying to steal more data, Braig "battles" Charybdis, Scylla faces Rinzler while CLU fights with Tron.
With the development at the ending though, allegiances will shift for the last part of the battle as you'll see next chapter.

The ending had the biggest impact to me. Looks like Braig just turned the tables on everyone. I'm curious what the phrase means to those two as well? Now what will Braig do? Help Tron or escape with Scylla and Charybdis? I also want to ask if, those two happen to be like Cora at all? Since I don't really recognize them much, and was curious about them, since they've made their smashing entrance in the previous chapter.

And its pretty cool to see CLU 2 and Rinzler show up on the scene. :D

That's correct, although the fight will still go on for a bit, Braig has already won and it just remains to be seen how it will play out.
That phrase is actually a motto/reminder for creations/pawns of Xehanort that they will now again receive orders from their master.
Through his heart connection with Xehanort, Braig is qualified as an "enforcer" of Xehanort's will and thus Scylla and Charybdis will follow every single order he gives.
As for why there are three anagrams of Xehanort's name, that's because there exist three "Xehanort's" (which also calls back to Yen Sid's line about not a single Xehanort returning in the Re: Coded secret ending).
A Throne refers to Master Xehanort (in the shape of Terra-Xehanort as he still has the body) because he's the boss.
No Heart refers to Xemnas because he's supposedly "a Nobody" and "supposedly" has no Heart.
Another refers to Ansem SoD because he has a different name, but is to a degree still Xehanort.
Exactly that's what the next chapter is about, to show which decisions Braig will make and how that affects all the characters present.
There is more in that file that Xehanort prepared, so Braig knows exactly what to do.

Cora? You mean Quorra from Tron: Legacy?
That you don't recognize them is no surprise as they are original characters. I normally do not like OCs and will rarely include them in central or main roles, but there is a group of characters/roles that needs to be in the story for plot purposes that cannot be filled with already known characters.
Originally I considered using Final Fantasy characters here as well, but then I realized that with the Order Preservers and those associated with them I already have a bunch of FF characters and that there are no FF characters who actually fit the roles these characters must play.
Back to Scylla and Charybdis though, they are not like Quorra as in that they just emerged from the system, they are, as Sark Z pointed out, a mixture of security program and virus, however even that is only a very general description of what they actually are.
Xehanort, Xemnas and Ansem SoD will eventually explain what they are, but let's just say so much: Xehanort didn't just sat down on a computer to write those programs, nor were they always programs. ;)

CLU is actually the leader of the operation that takes place there together with Madame Destine, the woman standing behind Dillinger at Castle Oblivion.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
...You mean that Xehanort made those programs out of... HEARTS?

It wasn't exactly like that, although I can say that hearts indeed had something to do with it.

The following chapter is the first part of the finale of Braig's mini-arc and I dare say that after all this is said and done people may look forward to what eventually will happen when Sora & co. finally return to Radiant Garden.

#####

LVIII. A final decision - Part I

"Can it be? That's the motto of the Originator, our creator..." Scylla looked suspiciously at Braig before only barely dodging another attack from Rinzler.

Charybdis, located nearer to Braig, bent down on one knee. "So you're in league with the Originator. What's thy bidding?"
"Better, much better. Well, the bidding, yeah, uh...of course, the "Originator" wants the entire black box removed from here to be brought into safe storage." Braig answered, certainly a bit flattered with suddenly having command over the two hybrid programs.

Sark Z had again connected his data card to steal data from the black box while Tron and CLU exchanged heavy blows, both too occupied with each other to notice yet what had unfolded.
Scylla still had to defend herself from Rinzler's continuous attacks, but between one dodging backflip and a counter swing with her weapon, she also voiced her obedience to Braig.
"If you have the motto in that device, there must also be a routine to activate the inner security of the partition and the reformatting of the whole system." Charybdis declared towards Braig.
"Is that so? Well, let's see...ah, found it."

Signalling her to follow him, Braig advanced on Sark Z.
"Watch out!" Dillinger snarled.
"As if, time to finally shut up." Braig shot back as he typed something on the keyboard of the mini computer that resulted in a flash coming from the gateway that hit Dillinger's floating screen beside Sark Z's shoulder.
The image immediately began to flicker.
"What? No, the connection starts to collapse." Dillinger was clearly upset.
Sark Z turned around and reactivated his Light Sword.
"You're starting to annoy me."
"Same!" Braig retorted as he dodged two swings and then placed a well aimed hit directly in the program's face with his arrowgun's hilt.
With a pained howl Sark Z tumbled backwards, ripping the data card out of the terminal in the process as Dillinger's screen faded completely.

Braig turned to Charybdis after connecting his mini computer.
"Go all out on that annoying fellow, it doesn't matter if you force him to retreat or destroy him!"
"As you wish." She answered and swung her fan around, immediately advancing on Sark Z.

Tron's and CLU's movements looked almost like they were a choreography, but were in fact all out attempts to eliminate each other.
It ended prematurely with both hitting each other hard with their discs in one shoulder, catapulting them apart.
"You're better than the original Tron was, I admit. Becoming the system control of the Hollow Bastion system apparently increased your functions quite a bit." CLU declared with an ounce of respect in his tone.
"It's not only that." Tron retorted with grim determination, going again into battle stance. "It's also all the strength I gained through the tasks I accomplished with Sora, Donald, Goofy and the other users, we defeated the MCP together and through them I learned that there are much more important things than merely power and functions."
"Hmph, you're sounding almost like a user. How pathetic. Preach your belief in allies and friends all you want, but there aren't any around here right now to help you." CLU remained unfazed.

Before any more words could be exchanged, Tron was suddenly tackled by a flying Sark Z while CLU was thrown off his feet by Rinzler crashing into him.
"What the heck?"

"Ha, ha, ha, it's over now!" Scylla cackled as she stood together with Charybdis before them, both girls surrounded by a glowing aura in their circuit color.
"Their power increased even more, the black box has been opened and the system is losing stability..." Tron shouted alarmed as he noticed Braig standing at the terminal.
"...what are you doing, user?"

Braig turned towards him with a stern face.
"Well, yea, it seems that it is time to show off my true colors after all. Y'know, I work for the guy who created this black box in the first place."
"You WHAT?"

"Ha, ha, ha, ha. Now that's just precious. Tron, the friend of the users, gets betrayed by a user!" CLU couldn't help but laugh loudly at this development.
Tron deliberately ignored him.
"But why? After all you proclaimed to protect the system you would now risk its destruction deliberately?"
"Heh, as if, my goal was always to just get the black box, destroying the system comes in handy with the need to leave no witnesses, if you get what I mean."

"So you deceived me from the start..."
"Precisely. Now don't take it personal though, as it hasn't really anything to do with you yourself." Braig declared and pushed another button on his mini computer.
The ground began to tremble and grid-like patterns lit up on walls, floor and ceilings in different places.
"The system corruption is expanding, four I/O-Towers are already totally destroyed." Sark Z barked.
"Damn, looks like the operation is after all a failure." CLU grunted with gritted teeth, shooting Braig a hateful glance.
Rinzler tapped him on the shoulder, pointing towards the exit of the hall.
"He's right, we should retreat before we're corrupted as well." Sark Z agreed.

"As if. As I said, leaving witnesses is sadly not an option." Braig interrupted and as if it was an order, Scylla and Charybdis jumped over CLU, Sark Z and Rinzler to block the way out.
"Out of the way, you pile of trash data!" CLU snarled and raised his disc, Rinzler also following with his double discs while Sark Z brandished his disc and the Light Sword.
Right now, this traitor of a user is the greatest danger. I cannot seriously damage him as by my directives, but I must incapacitate him to save the system.
With these thoughts, Tron advanced on Braig.
"CLU, we will settle this sometime later. I will stop the threat from this user, you take your intruders and leave this system!" He yelled at CLU.
At these words, Rinzler shortly stared intensely at Tron but due to his mask no one was able to see his expression.

"For once we may agree on something. Rinzler! Sark Z! We leave!" CLU declared firmly as he jumped over a slash of Scylla's scythe and kicked her against the wall.
Sark Z blocked a strike of Charybdis' fan so that Rinzler could surprise her with a sweeping low kick in the kneecaps followed by a strike with both discs in the back.

"I will make you stop this." Tron jumped over two shots of Braig's arrowguns and elbowed him directly in the chest, forcing him towards the gateway of the blackbox.
"As if...it's already too late." Braig sneered with a mean grin.
With the same ferocity as the entrance of Scylla and Charybdis, another storm of lighting bolts, this time in red and purple, came forth from the gateway blasting Tron back into the middle of the hall.
The girls used the same moment to unleash another storm of lightning from their hands in cyan and lime-green, throwing CLU, Sark Z and Rinzler back into the middle of the hall from the other side as well.

"Whoa, now that was a blast." Braig whistled impressed.
"Ha, now you'll be acquainted with our younger brothers." Scylla giggled.

"B...Brothers? Whoa..."
Braig jumped in surprise as he noticed that there were suddenly standing two boys right and left beside him, clad in the same dark armor and black cape, only their circuitry and eyes being blood red and purple instead of lime-green and cyan.
Different to the girls, they had their hoods down and instead of the jet black hair color they sported the same as their circuit-color and were at least one head smaller as their "sisters"
I guess it's idiotic to estimate "age" in a program, but since they're human-like it fits nonetheless. Scylla and Charybdis look like they're in their early twenties, but these guys look younger. They look to be around the same age as Key-kiddo and his goons, so I would guess them to be between fourteen and sixteen.

"Did we startle you, pirate captain?" The red-haired boy asked with a wry grin.
"Tartarus, shut up! How do you address your Master?" The purple-haired intejected angrily.
"Pirate captain? As if, red kiddo!" Braig answered, one arrowgun draped over his shoulder.

Tron, Sark Z, CLU and Rinzler were just slowly getting up to their feet again, dazed from the quadruple lightning storm.
"Two more of those..." Sark Z huffed in disbelief.
"This is getting really problematic." CLU snarled, obviously more angry than hurt.

"Your big mouth will certainly get you in big trouble someday, Tarti." Scylla scolded the red-haired boy from afar.
"I told you to not call me that!!!" He yelled back, summoning a giant two-handed broadsword with one hand.
"Enough!"
The other boy summoned also a scythe, but unlike Scylla's this one looked more organic, like if it was made of bones and had a glowing purple blade.
He swung the weapon with the blunt side and hit his brother over the head with it.
"Indeed, purple kiddo is correct. This has gone long enough." Braig interfered, stepping forward.
"The name's Abyss, what are your orders, Master?"
The boy bowed before Braig, ignoring the nickname completely.
"I will now secure the black box's data. You four dispose of those four over there!" He ordered as he pointed over to Tron, CLU, Sark Z and Rinzler.

"Gotcha. Can we use our advanced forms for it?" Tartarus asked eagerly as Abyss rolled his eyes while both Scylla and Charybdis giggled.
"Uh? What?" Braig looked a bit befuddled.
What the heck is this brat talking about? But whatever, if they get things done...
"If you deem it necessary, be my guest. Just don't destroy everything here until the data is secured and I made my leave."
"No issue with that, pirate captain." Tartarus quipped as he swung his broadsword around and advanced on Tron.
"He's really asking for trouble it seems." Abyss sighed as he raised his scythe and jumped towards CLU.
"Time to end this charade!" Scylla declared and immediately attacked Rinzler.
"That leaves you dustbin to me..." Charybdis grunted as she swung her fan to release an energy blast at Sark Z.

Barely dodging, Sark Z had a look of worry on his face for the first time.
The connection to Dillinger is broken and the activation of that procedure in the black box apparently strengthens those weird hybrids. We MUST disengage!

Rinzler jumped elegantly on the blade of Scylla's scythe as she swung it towards him and kicked her in the face, but with no apparent effect.
Tron had to frantically dodge several swings of Tartarus' broadsword who advanced on him with a certain amount of excitement that bordered on bloodlust while Abyss had used the momentum of his jump to swirl his own scythe like a propeller and released several purple energy blasts towards CLU.
He simply swatted away two of the blasts with his disc, dodged two more and proceeded to jump up to meet the purple-haired boy in the air.
"Is that all you got?" CLU shot at him, obviously angry by now, and punched him heavily in the abdomen.
Abyss didn't even flinch and just locked his purple eyes with CLU's sporting a nearly emotionless expression.
"That question is better directed at you, I'm afraid!"

A big purple, spherical shockwave emanated from within Abyss, blasting CLU back.
"What the...?"
Performing a backflip in the air CLU landed safely on his feet a few metres away, but the sight before him made him gasp.

Abyss' appearance had completely changed to a demonic looking skeletal figure with big horns and red muscle tissue visible on several parts like arms and legs, similar to the design of his scythe.
His shoulderblades were so enlarged they almost looked like small bony wings or shoulder gauntlets and at the center of his chest was a pulsating black sphere surrounded by purple lightning bolts.

CLU couldn't help but be partially impressed.
He looks very similar to, what do users call it? The Grim Reaper, yes, that was its name.

The purple eyes had taken on an eerie glimmering glow and from the sides of his head spread two more horns.
The monster let out a roar that caused another shockwave from the sheer power of the sound.

#####

Roxie1563

Awards
Jeez, more of those virus guys? This is getting way overcrowded in this one. :p

And Braig don't like the nicknames, lol.. I thought it was quite perfect. ;)

So, looks like we're getting closer to the end of this little fight. :3

Zero Dozer

This fight is getting somewhat overcrowded indeed. However, it seems that this stage of the story is about to end and give way to a new one.

Braig had just turned the table entirely to his side...

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
The fight is quite distracting, but I feel the box is a whole lot more important. I'm curious what the contents in it are. I kind of find it amusing between Tron and Braig. Betrayed by a user. Poor Tron. Even more so, I find it amusing how Braig gets confused by terms he doesn't understand from Tartarus. These four viruses sure do know how to take a hit, and they're quite skilled in a fight. [Is it possible that they're made from memories, or perhaps they have a small connection to the Keyblade War. I know they're OC's, but its something on my mind.] Will we see these four again, if they survive the fight against Sark Z, Tron, CLU and Rinzler?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Jeez, more of those virus guys? This is getting way overcrowded in this one. :p

And Braig don't like the nicknames, lol.. I thought it was quite perfect. ;)

So, looks like we're getting closer to the end of this little fight. :3

Yea, since Braig pierced the inner security of the black box, two more "guardians" got activated.

It's more like he's irritated because normally it's him who tosses out nicknames, lol.

Next chapter will end it with quite a wham I'd say.

This fight is getting somewhat overcrowded indeed. However, it seems that this stage of the story is about to end and give way to a new one.

Braig had just turned the table entirely to his side...

You'll be surprised how clear the lines become quite fast.
Indeed, like already said, the end of the fight is practically only a formality left. However, how it ends and what the consequences for the future might be is the more interesting aspect.

The fight is quite distracting, but I feel the box is a whole lot more important. I'm curious what the contents in it are. I kind of find it amusing between Tron and Braig. Betrayed by a user. Poor Tron. Even more so, I find it amusing how Braig gets confused by terms he doesn't understand from Tartarus. These four viruses sure do know how to take a hit, and they're quite skilled in a fight. [Is it possible that they're made from memories, or perhaps they have a small connection to the Keyblade War. I know they're OC's, but its something on my mind.] Will we see these four again, if they survive the fight against Sark Z, Tron, CLU and Rinzler?

The fight mostly really serves as an introduction to both the "Virus"-OCs and the group around CLU and Dillinger and as a setup for future developments.
For the black box, so far we know that it holds a complete backup of the Hollow Bastion OS (including a copy of the MCP!), copies of the Ansem Reports as well as both Ansem the Wise's (before he was banished) and Xehanort's research data.
Since the size of this whole partition is enourmous as it goes into the Exabyte range (one Exabyte is one billion Gigabytes, to have a comparison), one can assume that something much more massive is stored there.

I find it actually an interesting facette to explore as when I recall correctly, neither the KH-Tron nor the original Tron in the Tron-Universe had ever to deal with a truly malicious or "evil" user as in the first Film he had no real direct contact with Edward Dillinger while in Tron: Legacy there are not really users introduced besides Alan Bradley, Kevin and Sam Flynn.

Lol, Braig is irritated because he just wants to see things done and then get finally out of the system, the whole issue is taking way too long for his tastes and how the "programs" fulfill their orders is not really his concern as long as they do it swiftly.
Tartarus on the other hand obviously wants to have some "fun" and go all out with all powers he has.
To be honest, that guy is a little bit insane and certainly a blood knight. Fighting and proving his strength is one of his most beloved passions.
These virus/security-hybrids are indeed quite tough and in their advanced forms they're nearly unstoppable. Abyss already activated his form, which looks like a horned skeletal demon and CLU has some real problem now.
Memories do indeed play an important role in what these "beings" are, but they aren't connected in any way to the Keyblade War.
What exactly they are, their origins and (part) of their backstories will be revealed later on during the narrative and I can already reveal that there are more than just these four and that (obviously) Xehanort plays a big role in their story as well, as does Ansem SoD and partly Xemnas.

Awards
I'm reading this from the very beginning in chunks--just finished up chapter 27. Normally I wouldn't take the time to read a fanfic quite this long, but I always enjoy your posts and therefore decided to take the time to read this. I am not disappointed. This is arguably the BEST Kingdom Hearts fanfic I've ever read. Of course, I'm super far behind so most of my questions are probably already answered in later chapters--I'm not letting myself read ahead and get spoiled! :) But thank you for writing this and sharing with us, it's a really great story so far and I'm sure it will only get better!

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I'm reading this from the very beginning in chunks--just finished up chapter 27. Normally I wouldn't take the time to read a fanfic quite this long, but I always enjoy your posts and therefore decided to take the time to read this. I am not disappointed. This is arguably the BEST Kingdom Hearts fanfic I've ever read. Of course, I'm super far behind so most of my questions are probably already answered in later chapters--I'm not letting myself read ahead and get spoiled! :) But thank you for writing this and sharing with us, it's a really great story so far and I'm sure it will only get better!

Aww, thank you.
Posts and compliments like this are really what makes me proud of having started this work on a huge story but also makes me sometimes a bit sad that I can't devote as much time to it as I want to due to RL issues.

Depending on the question some might already be answered and some may be not since this story is truly very long, but unlike some of the actual KH games every major plot point is planned out in advance. ;)
I'm glad you take so much enjoyment out of it and hope you'll continue to find it enjoyable. ^__^

Awards
Aww, thank you.
Posts and compliments like this are really what makes me proud of having started this work on a huge story but also makes me sometimes a bit sad that I can't devote as much time to it as I want to due to RL issues.

Depending on the question some might already be answered and some may be not since this story is truly very long, but unlike some of the actual KH games every major plot point is planned out in advance. ;)
I'm glad you take so much enjoyment out of it and hope you'll continue to find it enjoyable. ^__^

It is currently 1:30 in the morning and I have just now finished reading everything. I think it's time I gave a complete review. :)

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this fic. I'm actually quite disappointed that now I have to wait for updates xD. Overall, I love that you stick to canon as much as you can as it makes the story more realistic in a way; the comparisons to DDD are definitely present and justified, but the fact that you made this story before the release of DDD and actually managed to align many of the concepts within that game into this story is really awesome.

I love the internal struggles with Sora and Riku and can't wait to find out what happens next on that front. This is something that could theoretically happen within a KH game, with the number of hearts Sora has connected to his own and the fact that almost every KH game has touched on Riku's internal struggle with darkness since KH1. It's very realistic and very well thought out. I love the idea and reasoning behind Vanitas being in Riku's heart and managing a stronghold there. The way you write his character makes me feel almost sorry for him even though he's a complete jerk. Also, I love the anti-Sora enemy being the main antagonist for this first arc. Darkness being in every heart is something that is touched on throughout the series and Sora's own darkness being his enemy...it's a wonderful idea. I think it has potential for Sora to realize and understand exactly what Riku has gone through and I'm hoping that maybe Sora can relate to Riku more with this experience that's going to unfold.

Ven and Roxas <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 I love them. I always did love them but I actually love them in canon more after reading your story. They really do have different but equal backgrounds, don't they? Ven had to practically give up his entire life because of MX and Roxas had to surrender his existence due to returning to Sora. You promised that they would share their stories with each other and when the time comes for this to finally happen I expect lots of fluff to make up for the pain and suffering that I have had to endure waiting for this moment. ._. (Seriously, they're adorable...how come I can't have friends like Ven???)

I'm not a player of Final Fantasy...in fact, the only thing I really know about it is what is presented within KH. BUT your story makes me want to try playing it! What games would be recommended for a new player to the series? :) Anyway, I love your fighting/action scenes with everyone. I especially loved the Xemnas/Ienzo vs Lightning/Hope and also the Yuffie/Leon/Fang/the guy with the tail (I can't remember his name now) vs Ansem SOD. I was definitely not expecting Fang to be thrown out the window and use it to her advantage...so badass I love it. Can we please have more kickass scenes in the near future? Please and thank you. :)

Master Xehanort's crew is up to no good again...ugh. Can't wait till someone puts a stop to them. I love the relationship between Braig and Isa as has already been said multiple times. You've got their personalities down perfectly and it just makes it so enjoyable to read. I appreciate the comic relief they provide when necessary. :) Also I love how perfectly planned out Xehanort is. He knows that he need not meddle in affairs right now since there are others doing that for him already. Why do the work when there are other people to do it for him? Gosh he's a perfect villain and I can't wait to see what he has planned in the context of this story.

This was approximately 395 years ago, but I keep looking for the next scene with the Disney villains xD. You can probably tell by my username (which please don't judge...I was in 6th grade when I made it and want to change it but can't figure out how...it's a bit embarrassing xD) I just love Maleficent. I can't wait to see what she comes up with and what role she plays. Please just make her an actual threat and not some Team Rocket spoof a la KH2. (I'm looking at you, Captain Ass Zipper. :D)

I'm interested to see what roles Kairi, Namine and Aqua will provide in the near future. We haven't really learned a ton about their roles up to this point but the Aqua vs Sephiroth fight was definitely interesting and I think you're right that Aqua is definitely the one that can stand up to Sephiroth if any of the "main heroes" can. Also since we aren't really given an explanation on powers of the PoH's in the games up to this point I can't wait to see what special powers you came up with for Kairi in this role. :) Thank you for putting her in the forefront of our minds as readers rather than having her be an afterthought like the KH writers often do.

I didn't realize until about halfway through my reading that English is not your first language. *jaw hits the floor in shock* All in all, you have such a way with words that I never would've guessed that if I had never been told. Your imagery is so descriptive I can literally close my eyes and picture the landscapes and people you're describing without even a visual, and your use of rhetoric and other literary devices complements your writing in a multitude of ways that would be extremely impressive even if English had been your first language. You write better than most native English speakers I know--please keep it up!

Someone get Nomura on the phone and tell him that they have been doing it all wrong; they need to have Sephiroth0812 write the stories for the KH games.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It is currently 1:30 in the morning and I have just now finished reading everything. I think it's time I gave a complete review. :)

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this fic. I'm actually quite disappointed that now I have to wait for updates xD. Overall, I love that you stick to canon as much as you can as it makes the story more realistic in a way; the comparisons to DDD are definitely present and justified, but the fact that you made this story before the release of DDD and actually managed to align many of the concepts within that game into this story is really awesome.

Oho, so you were immersed reading so much that you forgot the time...it looks like I can really hook up some readers interests. ^__^

Thank you so much. <3
Eh, I'm actually pretty disappointed too that Real Life does not allow me to update as regularily anymore as I used to (every second week, that is).
Unlike several other people within the fandom, I do not think that the established canon of the KH series so far is as bad or "convoluted" as it is stated sometimes. The canon serves as a good starting point to get the new story going and I actually thought heavily about what could likely happen later by using canon assets and expanding on them, really putting emphasis on the story itself and the bonds of all the characters instead of some shortsighted romance-centered soap-opera so many fanworks seem to revolve around giving more attention to particular pairings rather than actual story substance.

Yea, the main reason DDD is not included meaning that HiU only follows canon up to the end of Re: Coded is simply that there was no information on DDD when I planned the story and I didn't want to rewrite entire passages to include it.
That many concepts I included are similar to what eventually happened in DDD just shows that my chain of thoughts was apparently similar to Nomura's in some areas. ;)

I love the internal struggles with Sora and Riku and can't wait to find out what happens next on that front. This is something that could theoretically happen within a KH game, with the number of hearts Sora has connected to his own and the fact that almost every KH game has touched on Riku's internal struggle with darkness since KH1. It's very realistic and very well thought out. I love the idea and reasoning behind Vanitas being in Riku's heart and managing a stronghold there. The way you write his character makes me feel almost sorry for him even though he's a complete jerk. Also, I love the anti-Sora enemy being the main antagonist for this first arc. Darkness being in every heart is something that is touched on throughout the series and Sora's own darkness being his enemy...it's a wonderful idea. I think it has potential for Sora to realize and understand exactly what Riku has gone through and I'm hoping that maybe Sora can relate to Riku more with this experience that's going to unfold.

These struggles leave Sora and Riku quite handicapped for the first third of the whole tale, but also serves as a way to show where each important character is situated at the moment and what they're up to. The number of hearts inside Sora is indeed a crucial part of the whole issue as Anti-Sora is practically a mirror that shows how these multiple hearts and the ability to connect with everything and anything could be used otherwise if Sora himself would not be such a nice guy.
Vanitas is certainly interesting since his character has so many facets and if one wants to be nitpicky he could be actually considered the main antagonist of the first third of the story or at least the main catalyst because in the end it was he who "created" Anti-Sora by awakening him.
Anti-Sora gained a will and consciousness of his own only because of Vanitas' interference with Sora's darkness.
Sora will definitely have some high stakes to overcome, especially since if Anti-Sora grows too powerful, he could theoretically take charge of Sora's body and switch places with Sora's own consciousness in the outer world.

Ven and Roxas <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 I love them. I always did love them but I actually love them in canon more after reading your story. They really do have different but equal backgrounds, don't they? Ven had to practically give up his entire life because of MX and Roxas had to surrender his existence due to returning to Sora. You promised that they would share their stories with each other and when the time comes for this to finally happen I expect lots of fluff to make up for the pain and suffering that I have had to endure waiting for this moment. ._. (Seriously, they're adorable...how come I can't have friends like Ven???)

Ah yes, the "twins", I'm quite fond of them as well. Yea, their backstories are quite similar, which is also another factor as to why there is a certain chemistry between them which will only get even stronger once they really get to share the actual stories.
With both Vanitas and Anti-Sora around and having the high ground so far, I'm afraid they won't get very much respite in the near future, but there will be definitely more fluff between them.
(Heh, one of the reasons I'm so fond of Ven is actually because I developed something like a big brother complex towards him since he's such an adorable puppy and I can pretty much relate to why Terra and Aqua act like they do when he's concerned. ;) )

I'm not a player of Final Fantasy...in fact, the only thing I really know about it is what is presented within KH. BUT your story makes me want to try playing it! What games would be recommended for a new player to the series? :) Anyway, I love your fighting/action scenes with everyone. I especially loved the Xemnas/Ienzo vs Lightning/Hope and also the Yuffie/Leon/Fang/the guy with the tail (I can't remember his name now) vs Ansem SOD. I was definitely not expecting Fang to be thrown out the window and use it to her advantage...so badass I love it. Can we please have more kickass scenes in the near future? Please and thank you. :)

I'm the opposite as I came from FF over to KH. I originally started with FF VIII on PC (since I never owned a Playstation 1) and then played X, IX and finally VII once I got my PS2. Recommending a FF title for a beginner is kind of difficult because they're all very different in terms of how they play, so it partly also comes to what type of gameplay you like.
Then there is of course also the issue of which game systems you own as some titles are only available for certain platforms (many of the older FFs did get some remakes/remasters for other consoles though).
One thing to keep in mind for all FFs though in comparison to something like KH is that battling requires quite some more tactic and is more "restricted" in terms of moving as in that you cannot run around the battlefield freely except in Final Fantasy XII.
So in short, if you haven't a certain preference for a specific battle system, I would advise to start with whatever main-line FF you can afford the easiest and have a system to play them with.
Main-line FFs are every numbered FF except XI (11) and XIV (14) which are Online Multiplayer RPGs. Sequels like X-2, XII: Revenant Wings, the Compilation of FF VII (including Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus and the movie Advent Children) XIII-2 and Lightning Returns are not main-line entries, but expand upon already established universes from the respective main-line FF.

Ironically, besides highly emotional scenes I found battle scenes to be the most difficult to write so I'm pleased to hear that they are well liked.
The guy with the tail is called Zidane, he's the protagonist of FF IX. ;)
Since I come originally from the FF side of things I know most of the FF characters a little closer and while their KH incarnations are totally different in origin to the original FF incarnations, I did decide to give them a bit of their "badassery" from the original FF games back.
There will be definitely more fights in the future, I can already say that there's plenty of flashy stuff still to come. ;)

Master Xehanort's crew is up to no good again...ugh. Can't wait till someone puts a stop to them. I love the relationship between Braig and Isa as has already been said multiple times. You've got their personalities down perfectly and it just makes it so enjoyable to read. I appreciate the comic relief they provide when necessary. :) Also I love how perfectly planned out Xehanort is. He knows that he need not meddle in affairs right now since there are others doing that for him already. Why do the work when there are other people to do it for him? Gosh he's a perfect villain and I can't wait to see what he has planned in the context of this story.

He's the main villain after all, so that's a given, lol. He may be hindered a few times along the way, but seing his faction truly stopped may perhaps be something only for the very finale.
Braig and Isa have opposing personalities which are practically just asking for such a portrayal, lol, also keeping in mind that Braig simply likes to troll people, regardless if ally or enemy.
While Xehanort has planned out his steps very well, nothing of it is actually "destinied" to happen nor can he plan for everything. In this story he merely augments his planning skills with some virtues like patience and relies on quite some "spy network" to monitor what most "pieces" on the chessboard are doing in order to shift his plans accordingly to what the opposition does as long as it still leads to his ultimate goals.
If there is something that will go fundamentally against Xehanort's goals that cannot be circumvented or twisted into serving these goals by manipulation, he will take active action.

This was approximately 395 years ago, but I keep looking for the next scene with the Disney villains xD. You can probably tell by my username (which please don't judge...I was in 6th grade when I made it and want to change it but can't figure out how...it's a bit embarrassing xD) I just love Maleficent. I can't wait to see what she comes up with and what role she plays. Please just make her an actual threat and not some Team Rocket spoof a la KH2. (I'm looking at you, Captain Ass Zipper. :D)

The Disney villains are working mostly behind the scenes as of now, although in the current chapters we get a glimpse at the Tron-villains and Dominique Destine who reside at Castle Oblivion. The story is already getting very long, so I had to cut out some parts of a faction just planning or preparing their assets. The Disney villains will get their share of spotlight nonetheless when the time is right and believe me that I have much more in store for Maleficent than just playing Team Rocket. ;)

I'm interested to see what roles Kairi, Namine and Aqua will provide in the near future. We haven't really learned a ton about their roles up to this point but the Aqua vs Sephiroth fight was definitely interesting and I think you're right that Aqua is definitely the one that can stand up to Sephiroth if any of the "main heroes" can. Also since we aren't really given an explanation on powers of the PoH's in the games up to this point I can't wait to see what special powers you came up with for Kairi in this role. :) Thank you for putting her in the forefront of our minds as readers rather than having her be an afterthought like the KH writers often do.

Well, Kairi, Naminé and Xion will actually play a rather important role in the events that eventually lead to the final battles of the first arc, but Aqua only comes back with some true importance later down the narrative. Right now she's left pondering her views on light and darkness and if Sephiroth's words may or may not have any merit to them.
We will see her powers manifest in due time, although they may not actually be what the average reader may expect, *ggg*.
Just like I found letting Maleficent play Team Rocket being a disgrace to the character I never liked how Kairi was treated and used within the series' narrative and therefore she will play quite the big role in some parts of the story.

I didn't realize until about halfway through my reading that English is not your first language. *jaw hits the floor in shock* All in all, you have such a way with words that I never would've guessed that if I had never been told. Your imagery is so descriptive I can literally close my eyes and picture the landscapes and people you're describing without even a visual, and your use of rhetoric and other literary devices complements your writing in a multitude of ways that would be extremely impressive even if English had been your first language. You write better than most native English speakers I know--please keep it up!

Someone get Nomura on the phone and tell him that they have been doing it all wrong; they need to have Sephiroth0812 write the stories for the KH games.

I did point that out in the first post though, lol, and it's actually my very first bigger story I try in that language.
Maybe that's because I imagine the situations myself in my head when I write them. That I tend to be so descriptive on environments, character emotions and actions is also a factor as to why the story gets this long.
Since that seems to be universally liked among my readers I'll certainly see to keep the writing style that way.

Haha, that's truly flattering although I doubt it'll work since not even counting the language barrier I think that Hearts in Unison is way to big in order to be turned into a game.

---

I really hope that I can post the final chapter of the current arc later this day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back