• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Is Coming to TGS With a Trailer and Demo!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
About the ReMixes, now they don't have to 'port' them over anymore (technically), since DDD has all the information.
Everybody will be able to catch up! Yay!!

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i think tgs is we will found the date for 2.8 that only place it could happen i could think they could annouce it unless they annouce it out of the blue

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
About the ReMixes, now they don't have to 'port' them over anymore (technically), since DDD has all the information.
Everybody will be able to catch up! Yay!!

NO! D: I WANT MUH PS4 REMIXES!!!!!!!!

---

Haha, in all seriousness, you make a good point, Muke. DDD does have all those flashback tidbits on the Journal. You could say that DDD pretty much summarizes the past ReMixes.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
are we sure it a new tailer becuase the page saids theater video not new video

Muke

whatever
Awards
Haha, in all seriousness, you make a good point, Muke. DDD does have all those flashback tidbits on the Journal. You could say that DDD pretty much summarizes the past ReMixes.
Thanks!
Yup, pretty much. I don't think they would really see a point in porting the ReMixes, with DDD having all the information necessary. :)

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i hope we get a new trailer but they could do a new trailer out of the blue with a release date

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
-makes a prayer circle for skuld footage, somewhat better graphics, for questions to be answered when back cover finally comes out, and for not too many spoilers in this trailer-

Edit: Oh, and for some sort of collector and/or limited edition with a Chirithy plush, please, because I need my little buddy. And I've been holding off on buying him so far, just on the off-chance that Square Enix might give him to us with a special II.8 order.

Last edited:

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I personally cannot foresee us getting a collector's edition for the remaster (I know only one game is actually a remaster), but based on the naming convention, that's what they're treating it as and we haven't gotten a collector's edition for any of the previous ones yet. I don't know if they expect the game to sell quite enough copies to have multiple releases of it, and I'm unsure if they'll have enough time to collect orders and manufacture enough copies of the special edition. Regardless, we're bound to get some sort of preorder incentive. That's how they handled 1.5 and 2.5, and it's what I expect here. Something usable in some fashion would nice, like a keychain or lanyard, but I also like the plush idea, although I'm unsure about packaging/manufacturing time and costs on that one.

That being said, I would totally pay the money for a slightly more expensive collector's edition. I recently cancelled another preorder and freed myself up some extra cash, and would totally pay the extra money for KH. If not, I'll probably just import one of their new merch items, but a special edition would still be nice.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I personally cannot foresee us getting a collector's edition for the remaster (I know only one game is actually a remaster), but based on the naming convention, that's what they're treating it as and we haven't gotten a collector's edition for any of the previous ones yet.
KHCE-610.jpg

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Edit: Ninja'd by Chaser:)

But wait, we got a collector's edition for II.5, didn't we? (Or have I just gone completely crazy and am remembering something that didn't happen?)

After fans petitioned for it, sure (because they were mad that Square Enix Japan was getting an awesome one and we were just getting a pin at the time)--and it probably wasn't the best collector's edition ever made--but we still got something.

So I'd like to believe that we also will for II.8 (which actually has completely new content, and the prologues and demo for KHIII in it), too.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Welp, I retract my previous statement, I somehow totally forgot that was a thing. I want a collector's edition for 2.8 now.

EDIT: I definitely remember that being a thing now. It was only available on the KH website I believe, not that I think about it.

Last edited:

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
A collector's edition would be awesome, the only one I have so far is for DDD. I love Nomura's art so an artbook would be pretty great.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Expectations for TGS:

• New Nomura artwork that will be the cover for 2.8
• New trailer that shows the beautiful "goddess" Skuld
• Announcements of a CE in Japan that leaves us bitter for a weekend up to two weeks until Square Enix announces a CE for NA/EU that will be slightly inferior to the CE in Japan because they will get something like an Aqua PAK and we'll get something not as good or Chirithy and Chirithy is PERFECT but we want an Aqua PAK too y'know.

Because this is usually how this goes down...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back