• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Website Released

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Website released

Honestly, it's like no one knows who I am.

tumblr_nuppolqfwp1ub01y9o1_1280.png

tumblr_nuppolqfwp1ub01y9o2_1280.png

If I don't get that debater badge one of these days, is2g

Ah yes, that settles it.
I was probably a little off because Zephyr's translation was worded differently and I can't go by audio since I'm right now on a computer without audio, lol.

dreamerbybirth

KH chi is not playable guys it'll be a movie compilation that sets up the games premise. And this is not BBS 2 it's a remastered version of the playable episode in BBS final mix

Muke

whatever
Awards
Since I can't watch the trailer now, could someone tell me if 0.2 will be on Unreal Engine 4?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
And this is not BBS 2 it's a remastered version of the playable episode in BBS final mix

This makes no sense as we had the playable episode of BBS Final Mix (which is called Secret Episode by the way) already in the 2.5 HD Remix.
It is confirmed that BBS 0.2 (not 2) will be something completely new based on the "Fragmentary Passage" secret ending.

Since I can't watch the trailer now, could someone tell me if 0.2 will be on Unreal Engine 4?

Just take a look at Tinny's current signature, that should be answer enough, lol.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
KH chi is not playable guys it'll be a movie compilation that sets up the games premise. And this is not BBS 2 it's a remastered version of the playable episode in BBS final mix

I don't think anyone here thought the Chi Back Cover would be playable when it very clearly says that it's a movie, but no, 0.2 is not a remaster of Secret Episode. It's a new chapter that takes place after the events of BBS and further ties the story in with KH3.

limit

Is it sad that my biggest hype when seeing that 0.2 was included was the potential for some Aqua merchandise? I know like 1.5 and 2.5 there will have to be a collector's edition, PLEASE LORD JUST GIVE ME AN AQUA FIGURE! THAT IS ALL I WANT OUT OF LIFE!!! That and maybe a PS4 so that I can play this and KH3...and electricity to run those things...but that's it!

Not at all, I'm so freaking hyped over more Aqua!! More merchandise, ESPECIALLY an Aqua figure, would be so amazing ;v;

EDIT: I just realized, I hope they release and LE KH PS4 for this game cause I'll be very much annoyed if they make an LE PS4 for KH3 despite many people buying a PS4 for this :(

Yeah, this is what made me kinda reluctant toward 2.8. Ugh, I suppose I'll just sell the PS4 I get for 2.9 when the LE for KH3 (or FFXV :/// ) comes out

Kaijuguy19

Not at all, I'm so freaking hyped over more Aqua!! More merchandise, ESPECIALLY an Aqua figure, would be so amazing ;v;

Yeah, this is what made me kinda reluctant toward 2.8. Ugh, I suppose I'll just sell the PS4 I get for 2.9 when the LE for KH3 (or FFXV :/// ) comes out

Now that you mention it. If there was any a good time to make at least an Aqua figure for the Play Arts Kai line if not the entire BBS trio now would certainly be it since BBS V2 is going to be in 2.8 and it'll further make the hype go up because of it. At this point there's no reason not to.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
It seems as though Square Enix understands that Aqua is arguable the favourite out of the BBS trio. She's a perfectly strong female character that has used the most common sense in Birth by Sleep. I'm glad to know that her situation isn't as dark as we may have imagined it to be.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
You guys think 0.2 will open (after the cutscene setup of Mickey explaining things and then we slow-dissolve into a flashback) with Aqua re-fighting Hunter of the Dark? Games usually open with an attention-getter of some sort. That'd be a cool way to jump straight into the action, and also pick up right where we left off in the Secret Episode.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It seems as though Square Enix understands that Aqua is arguable the favourite out of the BBS trio. She's a perfectly strong female character that has used the most common sense in Birth by Sleep. I'm glad to know that her situation isn't as dark as we may have imagined it to be.

That has hardly anything to do with favoritism I'd say.
Out of the three, Aqua is simply the only one who can still act in one way or another as Ventus is practically the equivalent of a heavily injured coma patient while Terra is more or less a prisoner.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
You guys think 0.2 will open (after the cutscene setup of Mickey explaining things and then we slow-dissolve into a flashback) with Aqua re-fighting Hunter of the Dark? Games usually open with an attention-getter of some sort. That'd be a cool way to jump straight into the action, and also pick up right where we left off in the Secret Episode.
I'd rather not repeat a battle. Plus since the episode is only like an hour long, I think they'd want to save their attention-getter for the end, to leave on a strong note (much like they did with the Secret Episode to begin with)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back