• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Released in Japan!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Need to verify this but it looks like they may have added a cape to the Lingering Will at the end of Terra's scenario.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Need to verify this but it looks like they may have added a cape to the Lingering Will at the end of Terra's scenario.
Really? That's kind of disappointing.

Not only is it inconsistent with the rest of the game, but I like the way the armor looks without capes.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Really? That's kind of disappointing.

Not only is it inconsistent with the rest of the game, but I like the way the armor looks without capes.

Yeah, exactly what I think as well. Terra was travelling through space without the cape on his armour, but suddenly his Lingering Will conjures a cape out of the blue...?

I hope it isn't true. It might be a small thing but it'd be quite bugging to me personally.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
dont worry this cape only for KH2FM secret mpvie they not gone wear it
Excuse you

Uhk2Viv.png

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
People in the streams kept asking me why the quality of the game was so low, and whether I was actually playing it on PSP or PS3 so I recorded a video of a cutscene for you all to see some of the upgrades (yes you can see Master Xehanort's head veins)

[video=youtube;UM5nLiVUeeI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM5nLiVUeeI&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Here's the same scene from the PSP

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Why bother adding the cape if it's only for one sequence?

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Why bother adding the cape if it's only for one sequence?

To add some consistency to BBS with the KH2 battle. Creating the capes for in-game use would be much harder cause they could have to be simulated on-the-fly and they probably thought that was too time-consuming.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
The strength of Terra's will created a cape! XD

People in the streams kept asking me why the quality of the game was so low, and whether I was actually playing it on PSP or PS3 so I recorded a video of a cutscene for you all to see some of the upgrades (yes you can see Master Xehanort's head veins)

[video=youtube;UM5nLiVUeeI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM5nLiVUeeI&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Here's the same scene from the PSP
Master Xehanort's head veins...they're glorious!

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Do they explain this? Does the cape materialize once the will draws the armor back together? I could be okay with this. It rather distinguishes Terra in his armor from the Lingering Will.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Dualshock 4 works with the game (for those like me who prefer those controllers)

BzVzp4gCAAEaRkq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back