• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think there will be a HD release in English?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread

Well you don't get to equip a separate Keyblade for Wisdom form.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

I kind of organized my Drive keyblades with color because I'm stupid like that.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

I just like the idea of a full loadout of ULTIMA WEAPONS.

though if they included Re:coded I'd love to use Zero/One in KH2, if only for its pixelated flatness. XD

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

This reminds me of my lying friend who started talking to me about Kingdom Hearts 3 as if he had seen a demo of it. In fact, this is exactly the type of thing he would come up with.

TepidShark

Awards

Would buy, especially if all the games listed are included and its 60fps. It would probably be like 60-80 bucks new.

What framerate did the original PS2 KH1, Re:Chain & KH2 run at? Weren't those three already running at 60?

Rallade

Awards

What framerate did the original PS2 KH1, Re:Chain & KH2 run at? Weren't those three already running at 60?

Yeah, I highly doubt that, I don't think it passed the 303fps mark

On the topic at hand though, the rumor seems too perfect, although one question comes to mind: tarzan?

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

KH1 and 2 were not 60 fps. I can see getting them up to that if you're playing on an emulator, but on a PS2 they run at a locked 30.

Silverslide

On the topic at hand though, the rumor seems too perfect, although one question comes to mind: tarzan?

Probably untouched. A sort of similar issue arose with a main theme that was in the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Yeah, I highly doubt that, I don't think it passed the 303fps mark

Tarzan isn't too big of a hill to climb. I'd imagine all it requires is to get in touch with somebody that handles the Burroughs estate for the usage. I don't really understand copyright laws once they expire, though...

Probably untouched. A sort of similar issue arose with a main theme that was in the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection.

Music is a tad bit different from a big segment of the game...

Silverslide

Music is a tad bit different from a big segment of the game...

I was really talking about the copyright issues. The segment of the game is already in the released product, during a time where Tarzan was still in KH, so they don't need to remove it(the same thing with the song in the collection)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I was really talking about the copyright issues. The segment of the game is already in the released product, during a time where Tarzan was still in KH, so they don't need to remove it(the same thing with the song in the collection)

Oh derp, I misread you. Yeah, it'll go untouched most likely. They can also just contact the estate holder for permission.

notnow123487

Awards

My friend alerted me that it is true. He went in to gamestop and they showed him the book of upcoming games. They had an HD remake for Kingdom Hearts in it.
I know this guy is lying, reminds me back to the early days of KHIII "my friend told me" rumors. But if anyone happens to be in gamestop, they should ask just for the heck of it

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Well you don't get to equip a separate Keyblade for Wisdom form.

I know, I mean what I'd equip Sora with when using that specific form.

I always used to do that in II.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

>Implying even if it was real that Gamestop would already have it in thier book of upcoming games

sdr08

well....

1. the HD collection would be good for all the people who are saying, the handheld games are not important and give us KH3 now. it gives the fans the chance to play all KH games (except Re Coded) to see how important they are to the general storyline. and not many people played all of the games

2. as for KH3D WiiU bonus content

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

CinnamonRoxas

Kingdom Hearts HD?

i just got word that at e3 2012 there will be a hd collection containing kh1 kh chain of memories kh2 kh days and kh bbs what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back