• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Fan-Movie *Not live action*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
rku.jpg
full body riku without blindfold , the shading is off and im going to have to fix it.

:D

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I'm using custom made and imported models
Also thanks for the support guys :D

so, how would one be able to import a model? My modelling skills arent quite beyond beginner yet and wont be for sometime.

EDIT: Shit, those are nice renders! :D

Last edited:

Kingroxas

Awards
so, how would one be able to import a model? My modelling skills arent quite beyond beginner yet and wont be for sometime.

EDIT: Shit, those are nice renders! :D

Well ive had the imported ones on my pc for awhile (before I started the project) I cant exactly remember how to do it but I would look on youtube or google
-update-
youngkairi.jpg

Last edited:

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
What is the basic plot for this movie going to be?

I'm actually quite excited to see the finished project -- approximately when would that be, exactly?

A

Artorius Rex

I am not the first to respond but let me say that most fan projects are utterly horrible and mostly consists of guys and girls in nerdy poorly made costumes fighting each other with plastic Kingdom Keys with of course Mickey Mouse and the other Disney characters photo-shopped in to the background. It's decent and please do your best to update this as many times as possible.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Skyfoxx might be able to help you

lol, I don't know about that. I'm still being self-taught so all of my work is based on trial and error.

This project does sound interesting though, if you do need help, I'll be glad to do so:
(and here's a video I recently made in case you want a reference... and yes, this video was rushed)

[video=youtube;8HsTv1Xux60]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HsTv1Xux60[/video]

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
[video=youtube;8HsTv1Xux60]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HsTv1Xux60[/video]

I really like the choreography of the scene and the teamwork of the three in combat. I also liked the way you introduced each character. What I could suggest you improve on is the physics of movements. Somehow, the weight and momentum of the characters and the Heartless (I'm assuming) feels a little off.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
December-Feb is the estimate for the first half of part 1 to be done 3 parts in total -im skipping 358/2 days because i find it useless to the seires-

I DIDN'T THINK I COULD LOVE YOU AND THIS PROJECT ANY MORE--

8D uh, good luck~

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I really like the choreography of the scene and the teamwork of the three in combat. I also liked the way you introduced each character. What I could suggest you improve on is the physics of movements. Somehow, the weight and momentum of the characters and the Heartless (I'm assuming) feels a little off.

Thanks for the feedback. I will say that this video was rushed so I could put it on the BBS countdown so keep that in mind. Although I do know that the physics and animations aren't that great. (I absolutely suck at rigging)

Also, these aren't Heartless, they're called "Unversed."

Anyway, so anything I can help with, kingroxas?

Kingroxas

Awards
Thanks for the feedback. I will say that this video was rushed so I could put it on the BBS countdown so keep that in mind. Although I do know that the physics and animations aren't that great. (I absolutely suck at rigging)

Also, these aren't Heartless, they're called "Unversed."

Anyway, so anything I can help with, kingroxas?
Actually I could use that Terra model *ill touch it up*that shoulder piece from Ven, and I need help with the twilight town clocktower the rest should be a breeze. It is now official that it is bbs - kh2 *excluding 368/2 days* now that i have the english version

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Are you trying to be the Monty Oum of Kingdom Hearts? XD
Those models are really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back