• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Fan-Movie *Not live action*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingroxas

Awards
I'm making a fully rigged 3d Kingdom hearts fan-movie taking place kh1-kh2 or with hope bbs -kh2 Here are 2 trailers of character Rigs / Renders YouTube - Kingdom hearts Movie (Rig test) YouTube - Kingdom hearts *The Unofficial* Movie update
kingdom_hearts_logoreformed.jpg
-Re:formed into movie form-

Last edited:

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
Oh, wow, this reminds me so much of Dead Fantasy by Monty Oum! I've always had such respect for people who have the ability to do this -- create moving 3D renders; I simply can't imagine the level of creativity and time needed.

I can't wait to see the finished movie.

Kingroxas

Awards
Riku looks kinda creepy when rendered in light so thats why i kept his face in the dark for the 2 render shots *I might just try to add extra shading to where riku stands too*

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Personally, I was just gonna do a let's play and replace the clips with the "stiff" models with my own animations made to match the game.

Well, great minds *sorta* think alike.

Can't wait to see what you've done! What program r u using?

EDIT: You're using Blender? Sweet! that's what I got! Did you make those models yourself? Or are they imported?

Last edited:

Kingroxas

Awards
Personally, I was just gonna do a let's play and replace the clips with the "stiff" models with my own animations made to match the game.

Well, great minds *sorta* think alike.

Can't wait to see what you've done! What program r u using?

EDIT: You're using Blender? Sweet! that's what I got! Did you make those models yourself? Or are they imported?
I'm using custom made and imported models
Also thanks for the support guys :D

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
That's pretty good. Good luck with your project, I want to see this when it's done.:D
Maybe you can get some other fans to do the voice acting. There aren't many, but there are some amatures that do a really good job.

Apollo

Silver Member
Those renders look pretty good! Be sure to keep us updated on the project.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
Holy. Crap.

That looks amazing; the renders look so true to the game! Are you doing this as a hobby, being paid for it, or as a project for a class?

Kingroxas

Awards
Holy. Crap.

That looks amazing; the renders look so true to the game! Are you doing this as a hobby, being paid for it, or as a project for a class?
I'm a studying part-time game/graphic designer I usually work in unity 3d but I'm kinda familiar to blender, I just want to put a smile on people's faces. I wish to work with square or namco-bandai in the future though.
-Update-
sora2.jpg
another pose of the sora in the video

Last edited:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Ive got terra rendered and created *helm*
Terra.jpg
I think im going to do axel next. Edit : The cape keeps dissapearing -_-

I'm a studying part-time game/graphic designer I usually work in unity 3d but I'm kinda familiar to blender, I just want to put a smile on people's faces. I wish to work with square or namco-bandai in the future though.
-Update-
sora2.jpg
another pose of the sora in the video

O.O
Those are comming along real nice!
Not trying to rush you, but when can we see the full bodies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back