• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts (Exciting New Let's Play Series)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaise038

Website
youtube.com
Okay, I know, you've seen it all before, countless times. But, does it ever really get old? Also, it's always neat to see it from someone else's perspective, right? So, I present you with a new Let's Play of Kingdom Hearts, brought to you by moi. Enjoy! :cool:

My channel (subscribe!) :
JonathanWolfe038's Channel - YouTube

(Didn't know what board to put this in, I searched for a while but found nothing like this... So yeah. Until someone corrects me, here it will be. lol)

Last edited:

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Cool to see a KH Let's Play (even though there are lots of them)
This thread will probably be counted as advertising though (since it is) and be closed.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
I never did watch any Let's Play videos, but it is good to see more and more people creating them.

Patamon246

Awards
I never understood Lets Plays. What is the point of watching other people place video games? Its like going over to that annoying friend's house who just plays video games and never lets you play.

Megavoltage

Awards
Will you fight the optional bosses on this playthrough? I want to listen to you go into a rage as you fight against Sephiroth and the rest ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back