• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts : Era of Darkness OOC Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas-XIII

ok ^^

EDIT:

As of today.............. DUN DUN DUUUUNNNNN! my exams are over O.0 WOOO!!! So i'll try and get on here as much as possible but as i have chores, exercise and the internet keeps getting diverted to the PS3 that will be hard but i will most likely post more often :)

Last edited:

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Tempted to post at the moment, to try and move forward, but I'm waiting for a few more people to post so as to not machine-gun post. Neegh.

UmbraTsuki

Awards
As of today.............. DUN DUN DUUUUNNNNN! my exams are over O.0 WOOO!!! So i'll try and get on here as much as possible but as i have chores, exercise and the internet keeps getting diverted to the PS3 that will be hard but i will most likely post more often :)
Ah, I missed this...
But yay! :D. Congrats on getting your exams done ^.^

Tempted to post at the moment, to try and move forward, but I'm waiting for a few more people to post so as to not machine-gun post. Neegh.
I'm waiting for Finrear to post...>.> :p

~Umbra~

Finrear

Posted!!! Sorry for the delay this site's been actin kinda screwy lately. But its working now. ^^

Roxas-XIII

I dont want to sound picky Finrear, sorry if i do >.<, but the fight between Maleficent and the Souls is going on outside the castle, but the castle has been partially brought to ruin by the giant chains.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Planning to wait for another post or two before posting, and I'm wondering if you have anything plot-wise in mind for Reia, Yuki, and Giras to be going, etc., Roxas-XIII. Whether you do or not, just postie here, or in the RP; I'll be checking both.

IceBlueWings

&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#
I'm not really sure what to do...or when the characters meet each other. Although I wouldn't mind if Jub Jub took the lead :D

IceBlueWings

&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#
That would be nice. It wouldn't seem as if we were running around and never meet each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back