• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts : Era of Darkness OOC Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas-XIII

Last edited:

UmbraTsuki

Awards
Me too~ :D.
Anndd I'm just gonna use Naxen, for now. I might start using Xion again, later, depending on how things go this time~.
Also I looked at the post I'd made when I first joined before...I feel like a noob XD. *is hoping that her posts will be better this time*
~Umbra~

Roxas-XIII

xD i am strangely extremely excited for setting this up again :p

okay guys we have a new player wanting to join as sora and as the last storyline went sora was needed as part of the main. So... its time to organise something new for Jolon. I know! Okay we need to figure out what other kh original Jolon can take that uses a keyblade so lets start thinking :p suggestions?

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Do I just start RPing once I posted my template? I didn't realize the RP already started (D: XD) and I'm sorry about that.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
That's a big no no, wait for approval.

And awesome, a remake, I take it you guys revised the plot? I'll look out for you and reprise Riku if you'll allow me.

Alright then, thanks for answering my question. :)

Finrear

okay guys we have a new player wanting to join as sora and as the last storyline went sora was needed as part of the main. So... its time to organise something new for Jolon. I know! Okay we need to figure out what other kh original Jolon can take that uses a keyblade so lets start thinking :p suggestions?

Well he could take mickey. Or if none of have objections he could take Roxas somehow like with his soul powers.

Last edited:

UmbraTsuki

Awards
Roxas was the first one that came to mind...
Then Xion, though she has the fake keyblade or whatever...

Well he could take mickey. Or if none of have objections he could take Roxas somehow like with his spirit powers.
It would be rather interesting if he took Mickey, as well...:p.

~Umbra~

UmbraTsuki

Awards
Nonononononnonononnono ...not Mickey, anyone but Mickey ...he is just TOO awesome D:
Lol.
I guess not Mickey, then...>.>.
Roxas. Becausehe'safuncharactertotorture. Or Xion. Even though I'd been thinking about playing Xion again, but if Xion's captured then Roxas is still there...
And I wonder how hard it would be for some of the other Org members to come back...although they're supposed to be eliminated XD.
~Umbra~

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Lol.
I guess not Mickey, then...>.>.
Roxas. Becausehe'safuncharactertotorture. Or Xion. Even though I'd been thinking about playing Xion again, but if Xion's captured then Roxas is still there...
And I wonder how hard it would be for some of the other Org members to come back...although they're supposed to be eliminated XD.
~Umbra~

It would take a serious amount of time and darkness. I'd rather not see this become another 'omg org.13 is back!' rp. So perhaps just ..one or two of the real important ones?..

If you take her, I suppose I could take Riku again for you if you'd like ..or perhaps Roxas. I'm good at angst and I can pull off negative emotion pretty well. Roxas or Riku, Umbra?..make a choice :D

UmbraTsuki

Awards
It would take a serious amount of time and darkness. I'd rather not see this become another 'omg org.13 is back!' rp. So perhaps just ..one or two of the real important ones?..
But who would be considered important..? It's more of a matter of opinion :p.
Although I think Xemnas has to stay dead here.

If you take her, I suppose I could take Riku again for you if you'd like ..or perhaps Roxas. I'm good at angst and I can pull off negative emotion pretty well. Roxas or Riku, Umbra?..make a choice :D
Angst is fun~
And oh, I have to choose? XD. I like Roxas more since he's my favorite character other than Xion, though either one is fine, I suppose :p. Which one would you pick?

~Umbra~

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Well I did Riku before, but its kind of hard knowing what he'd do. I guess I'm more of a Roxas person, and although I frown upon dual wielding for OC's, he has an excuse thanks to Xion xD ..though if she's used, would she have a new keyblade, or should she take Oathkeeper?

UmbraTsuki

Awards
If she took one of those keyblades, it seems more like Oblivion would be hers just because that's the one Roxas threw at Riku that had Xion's memories in it...
Although I also have a keyblade design for Xion that she could use, perhaps.
~Umbra~

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Depends on if Xion is able to exist outside of Sora though. And I'm not sure exactly about that, I just think Xion knew Oblivion would suit Riku best. Plus Roxas is a right hander xD

I'll take one or the other, but probably Roxas ..still, I can't imagine him with just one. Problem is that Riku suits my fighting style best, but I can act Roxas out more xD

UmbraTsuki

Awards
Depends on if Xion is able to exist outside of Sora though. And I'm not sure exactly about that, I just think Xion knew Oblivion would suit Riku best. Plus Roxas is a right hander xD
She did in the last one...
And lol.

I'll take one or the other, but probably Roxas ..still, I can't imagine him with just one. Problem is that Riku suits my fighting style best, but I can act Roxas out more xD
Fighting scenes are always confusing, so it's probably best to pick the character that's personality is easiest for you :p.
Though that's just imo...
~Umbra~

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
I know that, I didn't know if you wanted to do it again.

And ...Roxas ...but the fighting style ..xD...Eh, I'll take both if I must, but I will take Roxas if Mr. XIII will have me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back