• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Enter the Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Coolio.
You're now on the front page by the way.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Yep, those are fine to use Chaser.
I'll add them in in a minute

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Double posting again, but for a good reason.
~~~
As of my last post, you need to get into a pair before you enter the Orb. Please do so, and no, you don't stay in that pair for the whole Roleplay.

Oh, I almost forgot, we do not appear where LightandDark is, we appear somewhere different.

Abhorsen

HEY, post ppl, get a dang partner. get into the orb. lets not make this a week long venture.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Double posting again, but for a good reason.
~~~
As of my last post, you need to get into a pair before you enter the Orb. Please do so, and no, you don't stay in that pair for the whole Roleplay.

Oh, I almost forgot, we do not appear where LightandDark is, we appear somewhere different.

I guess that means that Zil will explore his home town later on in the RP....If he lasts that long. ^_^

Doees it matter which world we appear in first, or do we choose that ourselves? (Save for Radiant Garden, obviously)

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
At first we're no appearing in a world, we're just appearing in the long and twisting path of the RoD. Then we find a world when we find it at the end of the path, save it, then a new path appears.

At a point we will split up.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
At first we're no appearing in a world, we're just appearing in the long and twisting path of the RoD. Then we find a world when we find it at the end of the path, save it, then a new path appears

No splitting up and we all save a different world and meet up again later? Cuz that would be amazing :D

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
I know, that's why it's going to happen.

We save two worlds together, then the path separates and we leave in pairs, then we get back together eventually to finsish the whole thing

Atm I'm a tad tired so everything I write doesn't come out right, but we ARE going to split into our pairs soon in the roleplay. For now the pairs are for just entering the RoD incase there's a swarm of Heartless going to attack.

As for the seven, one group can be a group of three.

Lunarmaster54

Awards
I know, that's why it's going to happen.

We save two worlds together, then the path separates and we leave in pairs, then we get back together eventually to finsish the whole thing

Atm I'm a tad tired so everything I write doesn't come out right, but we ARE going to split into our pairs soon in the roleplay. For now the pairs are for just entering the RoD incase there's a swarm of Heartless going to attack.

As for the seven, one group can be a group of three.

Sweet mamma.

Maybe during the two worlds we're together we can get in some char development so we can all get along :D

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
LightandDark is a Hybrid...
Oh thats right! I forgot to add Abhorsens second character to the front page! No groups of three then.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Lunar, it's been two days. Waiting can't kill us.

Lunarmaster54

Awards
Calm down, dude. It's only be two days. It'll pick up again soon. :D

Lunar, it's been two days. Waiting can't kill us.

Klom, Bone, remember Soul eater? and how waiting killed us.........??? I didn't want a repeat of that. Sorry if i sounded like a jackass when saying though. Bad day.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Soul Eater died because too many people left, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back