• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Destati

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Merlin326

thank you for the advice. i shall try that.

as for the scenes, the first half is meant to vaugly hint at their indentities (both their real ones and what we know them as currently). the second half takes place at a different place and maybe a different time than this meeting. you may see a few more like these later ones as we go along...

with all due respect,
Merlin326

W

wrendax

I must admit your really good at the mystery thing. If the writers of "LOST" (if you know that Tv show) ever go on strike again be sure to contact FOX. But just like Lost.....well ...

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
He also good at writing crap. Good story, but some stuff (battle scenes in perticular) could be done better. Take a Lesson from Allstars' his are great

well, there only so much one can learn by reading another's fic. One must adapt their own styles, which will have their own strengths and weaknesses. M326's weakness just happens to be battles. Mine would be to actually sit down and write some of the fricken' story, I swear...

And on that note, let's stear away from using the word "Crap," shall we? Try to think of some constructive criticism to give.

And on that note of that note, I'd better get to written.

Oh, and thanks for your comments! nobody's ever complemented my story in another author's thread before!

Great work as usual merl!:thumbup:

W

wrendax

Last time I checked negative criticism was a good thing. I mean, if know says anything how will the writer know what to change. But ya, put thing gently was never my style, try to watch that. Until I write something, I cant really judge Merlin any way.

oh and "destructive comment"? forum look intacted to me.

With all due respect,
Wrendax ;p

Haku

<3
Another late story that I finally got around into reading, but otherwise great as usual.

Merlin326

well, my driving class is over, so i should be able to get back on track (two chapters a week) now. speaking of which...

(Note: the man you will see here spoke with an egsagerated (sp?) chinese accent. this is key to understanding the joke behind "The Craw." also, no offense intended to anyone of chinese decent, this was just a character from the show).
Chapter 3
Satan Place​

While in the lab, Max had checked out several items, including a pack of Bazooka Butts, which were hand grenade cigarettes that would explode after taking one inhale (if you did it more than once “you would blow a hole in the back of your head the size of a basketball”); the Professor Peter Peckinpah All-Purpose Anti-Personnel Peckinpah Pocket Pistol, a gun that looked like a tootsie roll in size and came with a noiser (a bang becomes a BOOM); an Exploding wallet; and a Suicide Pill (cherry flavor this month), as well as his shoephone.

After Max stopped by the one of the secret CONTROL experimental Labs (also known as COSCO) for the gear, Sora and the gang headed out on their search of KAOS. They had one lead: KAOS agents around the world had been meeting and exchanging information, probably about the Heartless. The last known KAOS agent to possess this information was seen heading through town, and CONTROL agents were being staked out throughout town to track his whereabouts. Suddenly, Max’s shoephone began to ring.

“Hello? Agent 86 speaking,” Max said after removing his shoe, “Oh, hello Chief. Okay, ready to begin tracking the KAOS agent. I’m switching to my wallet.”

Max then placed his shoe on his lap and pulled out his wallet. After opening it up, he revealed a hidden phone.

“Hello, Checkpoint Brooks? So, the KAOS agent is getting in his car, west street exit of Municipal Park.
Alright, move out at a safe distance.”

Max then moved back to his Shoephone. “Hello, CONTROL Central? I’m switching to my eyeglasses. Put a hold on my wallet but keep my shoe open.”

Max then pulled out his eyeglasses-phone, “Hello, Checkpoint Henry? Subject is moving near your position. Right behind him is Agent Brooks in his car. Yes… subject is driving black Ford Explorer. Thank you Henry.”

Back onto the shoephone, “Hello, CONTROL central? I’m switching to my tie.”

Max then pulled off his tie and spoke into it. “Hello? Hello? Hello?” There was no answer, so Max grabbed
his shoe again and said, “Hello, CONTROL central? What's the matter? Oh, my tie is busy. Well…put me through to my handkerchief, extension four.”

Suddenly, another ring filled the car. “Never mind the handkerchief, Central,” Smart said, “My belt is ringing.” Max then pulled off his belt and held one end to his ear, “Hello, Checkpoint Adams? Oh, we’ve identified the driver. His name is… Satan? Harvey Satan of KAOS? I thought he was in prison, wasn’t he convicted of arson, treason, insurrection, and mass murder? Oh, he got time off for good behavior.”

Max then placed his belt-phone on the ground and picked up his shoephone. “Hello, CONTROL Central? Cancel my handkerchief, hold my glasses, cut off my shoe, and see if you can get that guy off my tie.”
After hearing another ring, Smart bent down and pulled off his garter. “Hello, Checkpoint Kopell? So, the car has pulled into a private sanatorium. That must be Satan’s hideout. What’s the name of the sanatorium?”

After hearing the name, Smart shook his head and turned to Sora, Riku and Kairi. “I should have guessed it. Satan Place.”
----------
By the time they drove up to Satan Place, it was long past dark. However, Smart immediately stopped them from walking right into the hideout.

“What’s wrong, Max?” Sora asked.

“Something doesn’t seem right,” Smart said, and pulled out one of his cufflinks. He then threw it onto the
grass that surrounded the wall of the complex. As soon as it hit, sparks shot up and electrified the cufflink into oblivion.

“Electric Grass,” Maxwell explained, “Satan’s notorious for using that stuff.”

“How do we get around it?” Kairi asked.

“There’s got to be an electrical outlet somewhere nearby.”

After searching for a few moments, Smart found it.

“Here it is,” he said,” pulling the plug, which was connected to a hidden outlet in a false tree, “no wonder we didn’t see it at first. The nightlight fell out.”

With the electric grass disabled, the four of them met little resistance sneaking inside Satan Place. Imagine their surprise when they found Harvey Satan sprawled out on the floor, dead. Standing over him was a Chinese man. In place of his left hand was a giant magnet.

“Greetings, Mr. Smart,” the man said, “I trust you remember me?”

“Oh, it’s my old friend and hated enemy, the Craw,” Smart replied, recognizing the Chinese man.

“Not the Craw,” he corrected, “the CRAW!” unfortunately to The Craw, his Chinese accent made any attempt at an ‘L’ sound came out as an ‘R,’ a fact Mr. Smart had failed to realize ever since their first meeting 5 years ago.

“So, Craw,” Max said, “Just what are you doing here? Did you kill Harvey Satan?”

“It’s CRAW!” the Craw yelled, “and yes, I killed Satan.”

“Why?” Riku asked, “don’t you both work for KAOS?”

“I used to,” the Craw said, “But I’m trying to leave. I’m a TV repairman now.”

“A TV repairman? I thought you said you were going straight?” Max asked.

“anyway,” the Craw said, ignoring Max’s comment, “I know where the Leader of KAOS is, and I’m willing to sell this information to you in exchange for protection and $20,000.”

“I cant give you that kind of money without some proof that what you have is accurate,” Max said, “the Chief would have my head. I’m afraid you’ll have to give me the information first.”

“How do I know I can trust you?” the Craw asked.

“I’m a CONTROL agent,” Smart said, “we keep our word.”
The Craw thought about it for a moment, then gave in, “Alright, I’ll trust you. The Leader’s hidden in…”

Suddenly, Max pushed the Craw to the ground.

“Why did you do that?” the Craw said after a moment.

“Haven’t you seen the movies?” Maxwell said, climbing to his feet, “whenever an informant is about to reveal the identity or location of a murderer or traitor, they get shot. Now, where and who is the KAOS leader?”

“Well,” the Craw began again, climbing to his feet, “his name is…”

Suddenly, a shot rang through the room, and the Craw fell forward to the ground. Max ran over to the nearby window where the shot had come from just in time to see a black car driving off. Sora ran to the Craw and kneeled next to him.

“Who is it?” Sora asked, “who is the leader? Where is the leader?”

The Craw pulled himself up as far as he could and whispered into Sora’s ear. Then he fell to the ground, dead.

“What did he say?” Kairi asked.

Sora, somewhat embarrassed, told them. “He asked me to get my knee of his chest.”

short, yes. however, i found myself unable to figure out how to proceed to the next part of the Get Smart World's story. this gives me something to springboard off of into the next gag... er, chapter.

between now and then, we'll check up on Spoiler and Firefly. we may even learn one of their identities...

with all due respect,
Merlin326

A

AntiHero

Hmmm... it's well written but i think your focusing way too much on the movies "funny parts" and not enough on plot. I understand it's difficult to get the correct balance of world plot and enter story plot but spending half the chapter on the phone switching thing...come on! that stuff is funnier to watch than read.

more plot
less movie referneces.
not saying zero "funnies"
but Plot>comedy
You were doing a great job til you got to get smart.. would hate to see your fic go down hill

Merlin326

Hmmm... it's well written but i think your focusing way too much on the movies "funny parts" and not enough on plot. I understand it's difficult to get the correct balance of world plot and enter story plot but spending half the chapter on the phone switching thing...come on! that stuff is funnier to watch than read.

more plot
less movie referneces.
not saying zero "funnies"
but Plot>comedy
You were doing a great job til you got to get smart.. would hate to see your fic go down hill

your concern is noted and appreciated. the thing is, Get Smart (the TV show) often juggled (and masterly) between being a comdedy and a actual spy show. this world is, in a sense, a homage to that show and the brilliant writers and actors (like the late Don Adams, who played Smart). indeed, i decided to shorten the story of Get Smart down somewhat (what was the last chapter was origionally intended to be longer. its just like the saying goes:

"the best laid plans of Mice and Men often go array."

at the time, it seemed like a fabulous idea. now... not so much, lol. I've never done a comedy before, so i dont really have that "balance" between plot and joke. that's why im shortening the Get Smart world.

in any case, thank you for the concern.

on a side note: another chapter tomorrow.

with all due respect,
Merlin326

Haku

<3
You never cease to surprise me with what you come up with in your chapters another well done job.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
OH...MY...GOD...

Kingdom Hearts: Destati dropped of the Fan Fiction front page!
(Fixing that with this post)

On to my actual post: to Merlin 326
What was the musical themes that you said best matched each (or specific) characters. Can you please post the names of the music along with the names of the characters.
I know several are posted throughout this thread, but there's quite a lot of text through the entire thing and I can't frankle be bothered doing looking through it all.

Merlin326

Kuriz: happy to oblige. these are the songs i usually listen to when writing about a specific character:

Colette: Fake Wings (.HACK//SIGN), a wood carving star (Tales of Symphonia)

Xando: His World (Sonic teh Hedgehog), To the Stars (Dragonheart), Fake Wings (.HACK//SIGN, also Colettes theme), a wood carving star (Tales of Symphonia)

Phantasm: Davey Jone's theme (Pirates of teh carrebean), If You Could Read My Mind (Gordon Lightfoot), Somnus Nemoris (Final Fantasy Versus XIII), Melody of the Lute (Edward's theme from Final Fantasy IV)

Firefly/Axel: Roxas (KH2), The Other Promise (ditto)

Sora, Riku and Kairi: origional Kingdom Hearts music (mainly simple and clean and sancuary). i havent found any fitting music just yet.

Aloz: Destati (im serious) EDIT: and If You Could Read My Mind (Gordon Lightfoot)

14: the three main Organization songs (cant remember their specific names off the top of my head). the battle music when fighting Axel, the one that sounds like Deep Dive, and the one when fighting FM+ members.

now then, im sorry to you all i havent posted the chapter friday as i origionally intended, but i forgot my internet card when i went ot my dad's for the weekend (just got back half an hour ago). during that time, i managed to complete another chapter, so you will receive two chapters now.

Fragmented Tale the 14th
Remembrance
Present time​

“…This is where I came from. Everyone…I hope they’re okay.”

“You should go and see them again…”

“…Sora’s waiting.”

“Yeah, I guess he is…”

------------
Firefly gazed around the dark world that he had been sent to. Skyscrapers loomed overhead in all directions, save one. In that direction, there was nothing, not anymore. A giant hole in the ground, leading to who knows where, and the scattered remains of a white castle was all that lay in front of him. Phantasm had sent him here on a mission. That mission was to locate and attempt to destroy the one remaining member of Organization XIII. Rather, Ex-member.

Firefly shook his head in dismay. “Never thought for a moment I’d come back here,” he thought aloud, then continued on.

“Finally woken up?”

Firefly shook his head again, trying vainly to dislodge the memories, nostalgias too painful to think of; it never worked. He strolled through the darkened, empty city, searching. Phantasm had sent him in search of the mysterious girl who claimed to be the fourteenth member of Organization XIII, the member that never ‘existed.’ Somehow, the thought of searching for the 14th member awoke a nameless fear in his heart. So far, though, the search had been fruitless.

“Nope, maybe you’re going to sleep.”

“Well, well. If it isn’t the little fire boy.”

Firefly turned in the direction of the voice, and came bandana to hood to the 14th member of Organization XIII.

“We meet again,” Firefly said, drawing his flaming sword.

“Not for the first, or even hundredth time,” 14 replied, conjuring her daggers, “from my view, we’ve met many times.”

Firefly raised an eyebrow. Aside from the battle at Radiant Garden, he had never seen this girl before in his life, or his other…

“But you don’t remember that, do you?” 14 jibed, “just as I wanted it.”

“Just what do you mean by that?” Firefly demanded.

“Come here and find out!”

Narrowing his eyes, Firefly charged at 14, then changed directions at the last minute as 14 unleashed a blast of Antimatter, disintegrating the spot where he had been but moments ago. Firefly waved his free hand at 14, and a jet of flame flew out and nearly torched the edge of her cloak.

“Maybe you CAN teach an old dog new tricks,” 14 jibed, “or at least show them to conceal old tricks in illusions.”

Firefly didn’t even bother responding, simply lashing out with his fire blade at the shadow where 14 stood moments ago. she reappeared behind him, lunging a dagger forward into Firefly’s back.

“Soon I wont even be able to talk to your consciousness like this.”

Firefly, anticipating such deception, ducked below the thrust at the last minute, grabbed 14’s arm and tossed her over head into the nearby building. He stood there for a moment, waiting for 14 to resurface. It didn’t take long for a section of the building to turn black and vanish, 14 walking right through it.

“stubborn one, aren’t you?” 14 jibed, “You never did know when to quit, whether it be in a battle of blades or a game wits and words.”

“You lie,” Firefly said, “you don’t know anything about me. how could you?”

“You forget, darling,” taunted 14, “I’m a member of Organization XIII.”

“The Organization never had a 14th member,” Firefly said with confidence.

“None that they remember,” 14 said cryptically.

“I… I don’t know either. But, the heart’s not something you can see. I’ve started wondering whether it’s something you can feel either. If so, then…”

“I erased their memories of my time among them,” she continued, “I took what I needed from them and departed for better things!”

14 suddenly charged at Firefly, then disappeared in mid air. Firefly turned around just in time to block the pair jet-black daggers. Suddenly, shadows seemed to gather around 14. fearing attack, Firefly disengaged and stepped back. 14 embraced the shadows, and her form suddenly changed into…

“I’m sure Sora’ll find the answer...”

…The Organization’s traitor, Axel. Firefly studied his opponent carefully. “Déjà vu,” he commented, then charged directly at the twisted reflection of the 8th member of the Organization. Flame sword met flaming wheel, and the two began to step inside and outside of each other’s reach, as if locked in some kind of lethal fire dance. Firefly succeeded in cutting ‘Axel’s’ arm, but he/she cut his leg with one of his/her flame wheels.

‘Axel’ jumped back and flung one fire wheel at Firefly’s face, aiming the other at his legs. Executing a perfect acrobatic maneuver, Firefly jumped and twisted himself in midair, avoiding the twin fireballs. However, one of the spikes caught on his hood, ripping it clean off and sending him back first into the ground. ‘Axel’ smiled.

“So,” he/she said, “it was you after all. I’m sure yours is an interesting tale.”

“Not particularly,” Firefly replied, his hair now revealed, “somewhat anticlimactic, actually. Like you, you who spend your life plotting in some forgotten basement!”

“Touché,” ‘Axel’ said, “but mark this, fiery one. We are gambling for the highest of stakes: Kingdom Hearts itself. Such a prize would be worth a lifetime of planning.”

“You gamble for Kingdom Hearts,” Firefly said, “but you’re gambling with your pitiful excuse for a life, 14. you ‘gamble’ with something that doesn’t exist!”

‘Axel’, glared at Firefly and suddenly transformed back into 14. “You think you know everything, don’t you?”

“I try,” came the equally acidic reply, “More than you, that’s for sure.”

14 didn’t even bother replying, she simply vanished into a corridor of darkness. Firefly bent down and examined the cut on his leg. It was a nasty one, running from his knee to his ankle, but it didn’t seem to be serious.

“Well,” he said aloud, “my leg isn’t disintegrating, so I guess it will get me back home.”

“…This is where I came from. Everyone…I hope they’re okay.”

“You should go and see them again, looking for your answer.”

Firefly closed his eyes. that memory had continued to pop up in his mind for as long as he had been back. perhaps because it was his last memory of him, or perhaps because it was, to him, the saddest.

“…Sora’s waiting.”

“Yeah, I guess he is…”

Firefly ripped off the tattered remains of his hood and pulled off his bandana. there was no point in hiding his identity anymore, not without a hood anyway. He closed his eyes and allowed his mind to replay that last scene again, one last time. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, he spoke.

“See ya, partner…” Axel said, a single tear sliding down his face.

Fragmented Tale the 15th
Ansem’s Report
Present time​

Spoiler gazed around the ruined remains of what had once been a laboratory. The lab was located hidden in a hill in the forest outside of Radiant Garden. Phantasm had told her to locate the lab and recover a data disk somewhere inside. He hadn’t said why, but she knew it was important. Then again, she already knew why. Aloz the Dark.

Spoiler gazed around, easily scanning the room despite the blindfold over her eyes. the place appeared to have been abandoned for some time now, and it looked it. cobwebs lined the walls and corners, cracks crisscrossed the floor. Spying an old computer that may still be operational, she walked over and booted up the machine.

“This must be it,” she breathed. Once the computer successfully booted, it asked for a password. Phantasm had already told her the likely password, and she tried it.

“…A…T…I,” she muttered as she finished the phrase and pressed enter. The screen whirled for a moment, the beeped. Access approved. Spoiler opened up the outdated search engine on the computer, pronounced something like goggle, and ran a search for the likely file name. as she expected, only one result came up; it was called Ansem’s Report on Project: ENDLESS. narrowing her eyes behind her blindfold, Spoiler opened the file and activated the first icon to pop up.

The computer screen went black for a moment, then a video of an old looking man in a lab coat appeared. his blonde hair, running to his shoulders, looked mangled and stood on end.

“My name is Ansem,” the man said, “and I am leaving this data file as a warning to any who would be foolish enough to explore the darkness in the heart. As I stand here now, my greatest experiment, my greatest success, is being transported to my castle, where it will be safe in a secret underground room. I am transporting it because it’s no longer safe here.”

The screen flickered for a moment, and the sound was temporarily replaced with static. Spoiler frowned, it seemed the data disk had been damaged by time.

“I based my original experiment on a young boy of about 15 years of age…” the video continued, “but it was damaged in extraordinary conditions. Me and my partner in science, Xehanort, managed to repair the creation and give it a new body, this one made in the image of a 15 year old boy named…” the video flickered for a moment and the audio was interrupted, “This boy was quite extraordinary. He is one of the few he can wield a powerful weapon known as the Keyblade. But for reasons I cant explain, something went horribly wrong in the transfer process.”

Spoiler gritted her teeth, knowing well who the ’15 year old boy’ was.

“as we transferred the soul and heart we had managed to preserve into the new body, a pulse of energy originated from the heart. This pulse fried all of our computers in the room, and the thing went free. The heart and soul transformed into a ball of energy and bounced around the room several times before finally settling down and swerving into the body we had created for it. I thought the worst of it was over. My god, I was so wrong.”

The scene changed to footage from a security camera in the room at the time of the accident. Spoiler could easily make out the shape of Ansem, Xehanort, and a black liquid moving on the floor.

“after entering the body, the being opened its piercing golden eyes and looked as us with disdain. It released another shockwave, this one throwing us off our feet and into the wall. The being transformed into a liquid substance and began to crawl away. When we awoke, the being was long gone, and so was Xehanort. I didn’t see him for some time, but it wasn’t long before I suspected the worst. Somehow, Xehanort had been corrupted by the darkness we were experimenting with, either due to the incident in the lab or perhaps sometime before.”

The camera switched back to the man sitting in chair, narrating the story.

“Not long after the incident, and purely for the sake of this report, I named the being Aloz the Dark. thanks to the help of…(more static)… we managed to locate and capture Aloz and imprison him in a device of my own creation. In his last act of cruelty, he unleashed one final blast of destructive energy. I had managed to take cover behind a table, but one person was not so lucky. When the blast subsided, I found the lab completely destroyed, and there was no trace of…”

Spoiler looked down for a moment, lost in thought. Then she looked back up at the screen as the video concluded.

“By now, Aloz is locked away deep beneath my castle, where he will hopefully remain until something can be done about him. I am not worried about Xehanort releasing Aloz, as he feared that thing almost as much as I do. This report marks the premature conclusion of Project: ENDLESS, where we desired to create the ultimate life form. I am sorry to say, we succeeded.”

Spoiler closed the file and removed the data disk. Undoubtedly Phantasm would be curious about this Project: ENDLESS.

“The conspiracy surrounding us all continues to grow,” mused Spoiler, “before this is over, how big will it grow? How many stories are interconnected because of this one science experiment gone wrong?”

Spoiler shook her head in dismay. When they found that answer, they would have this entire mystery cracked wide open. If anyone could do it, it was Mr. Ghost of Christmas Future.
-------------
“So you have the disk with you?” Phantasm asked. The three of them had met back at their secret hideout, hidden right in plain sight. Axel had already recounted his run in with the 14th member, and Spoiler had just finished her report on Ansem’s Report. Spoiler pulled the data disk out of her pocket and handed it to Phantasm.

“One mystery solved,” the ghost muttered, “a hundred more created.”

“So that disk’s going to give us all the info we need on Aloz?” Axel asked, “is our little game of deception over?”

“It may,” Phantasm replied, placing the disk in his computer, “and it may just leave us with more questions than answers. The one thing I know for sure is this: it all begins here, with a birth from sleep.”
yes, the rebelious Axel of Organization XIII is indeed Firefly. and yes, the writer of that report was actually named Ansem, and not someone pretending to be Ansem.

as a closing note: Axel has two themes: Roxas and The Other Promise (both KH2, of course).

with all due respect,
Merlin326

Last edited:

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
Wowee, this is good.

Definitely more questions than answers. I dunno why, but suddenly I felt like I'm reading a whole new story and I had no idea what's going to happen next. A little bit scared that my brain was damaged T.T

Can you do a summary?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Those three Organization songs you're talking about are probably Organization XIII (No-brainer), The 13th Anthology, and either The Other Promise or Roxas; all of which were composed by Yoko Shimomura.

Is the Password Destati?

When Spoiler says '...the Ghost of Christmas Past...', is she refering to Phantasm

In case you don't know, Merlin 326, Axel's weapons are known as Chakrams, even though a standard one is only twelve inches or less in diameter. Just letting you know because you didn't refer to them as such.

Good as always, Merlin, more 'secret-reports-with-the-important-details-left-out' like at the start. God, those were good times; I started reading by the time you were finishing part 2... aaand then I have to wait several days between updates in the storyline.

Including the Fragmented Tales was a good idea, it's something not in the mainstream storyline of Sora, Riku and Kairi, but the content in them is just as significant.

Anything else going to happen with (possible spelling mistake) Lohkeradtz (the thing whose name is an anagram if Aloz the Dark, or is Aloz the Dark the anagram of Lohkeradtz?)?

Is it OK if i copy all ur destati posts to a Word Document so I can read them whenever I like

Last edited:

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
I did that all the time, but my previous files are deleted so I didn't bother to recopy them again: Lazy.

As long as you don't post it as your own fanfic or advertise it, it's fine to keep a marvelous piece of work.

Merlin326

Wowee, this is good.

Definitely more questions than answers. I dunno why, but suddenly I felt like I'm reading a whole new story and I had no idea what's going to happen next. A little bit scared that my brain was damaged T.T

Can you do a summary?

in all truthfulness, im terrible at summeries. but i will try using the summery tool in Word and see what we get...

Those three Organization songs you're talking about are probably Organization XIII (No-brainer), The 13th Anthology, and either The Other Promise or Roxas; all of which were composed by Yoko Shimomura.

Is the Password Destati?

When Spoiler says '...the Ghost of Christmas Past...', is she refering to Phantasm

In case you don't know, Merlin 326, Axel's weapons are known as Chakrams, even though a standard one is only twelve inches or less in diameter. Just letting you know because you didn't refer to them as such.

Good as always, Merlin, more 'secret-reports-with-the-important-details-left-out' like at the start. God, those were good times; I started reading by the time you were finishing part 2... aaand then I have to wait several days between updates in the storyline.

Including the Fragmented Tales was a good idea, it's something not in the mainstream storyline of Sora, Riku and Kairi, but the content in them is just as significant.

Anything else going to happen with (possible spelling mistake) Lohkeradtz (the thing whose name is an anagram if Aloz the Dark, or is Aloz the Dark the anagram of Lohkeradtz?)?

Is it OK if i copy all ur destati posts to a Word Document so I can read them whenever I like

as for the songs, the first two seem right, but the third one was when you fight members exclusive to that game (Larxene, Zexion, etc.). the two roxas songs is Axel's theme.

yes, the password was Destati. I decided to sneak the title into the story again.

as for Axel's weapons: when 14 mimicked Axel, i couldnt figure out the correct spelling so simply decided to call them wheels. as for the real Axel, he no longer has those origional chakarams...

as for teh reports. yes, fragments of yet another story coming together. what spoiler mused towards the end really makes sense, when you think about it. everything is coming together because of that one experiment, because of that one monster: Aloz the Dark.

on that topic: lokahertz (sp? too lazy to look up how i spelt it) was an anagram of Aloz the Dark i used for the writing contest a while back, but that story has some significance here. lets just say its what might happen (exluding the name) if things go wrong... and yes, we will be learning more about Aloz quite soon, as soon as we get done with Get Smart...

oh, almost forgot. yes, Spoiler was refering to Phantasm with that comment. both the compassison (to the Ghost of Christmas future, origionally by Aloz in Fragmented Tale 13) and his name (Phantasm) are references to Batman The Animated Series. more specifically, it was the movie Batman: Mask of the Phantasm. i based many of Phantasm's agilities (such as teh smoke continuously surrounding him) off of the villain of that movie (also named the Phantasm, though never refered to as such in the movie itself)

and yes, you may copy all my chapters if you want. im planning on emailing the whole story to anyone that them anyway. just what Xuan said, dont post it as your own or advertise it. i suggest doing the seperate Parts in seperate documents though, since reading one 500 page document can get tiring on the eyes (and its hard to find your place).

with all due respect,
Merlin326

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back