• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Collection

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

I wouldn't buy it if it was just a PS3 exclusive. Might as well go multi-platform.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Yeah, it would be great. To play a KH game in high definition, though if they do they should use KH2's camera system in KH1.

I also made a mock-up cover art, based on one of Nomura's KH2 artworks.

GoW Collection Style:
KHCollectionCover1-1.png

Without the additional pictures:
KHCollectionCover2-1.png

Yeah, its pretty amateurish and ugly.
2nd one is the best :D

Musical charm

I'd get it, but at the same time I wouldn't since my ps3 is backwards compatible( I can play kh2 on it ), but still I would get it if during that time I still don't have kh or kh re:com.

Last edited:

SouloftheSky

∞;4986558 said:
I can see the people that don't really take their time reading, and why not of just instead of saying "This thread has been already done before" you just give me links or even better, give your ideas and criticism, that's what the thread is about and also, I apologized beforehand so don't bring me this s***. Either you comment on something useful or just plain handedly don't. Easy as that.
Yeah, it would be great. To play a KH game in high definition, though if they do they should use KH2's camera system in KH1.

GoW Collection Style:
KHCollectionCover1-1.png

KHCollectionCover2-1.png

DUDE! This rocks, The 2nd one is cool but feels empty and the 1st one is the best, but it needs fixing, so it's a tie between the 2. This is the best thing i've ever seen. Kudos on you! But if it includes KH Re:CoM, you got to add a pic in the cover of it too. Maybe even add RC (Reaction Commands) to KH1.

Last edited:

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I like this idea! It would be pretty cool to have them for ps3. I would definetly buy it.

SouloftheSky

I like this idea! It would be pretty cool to have them for ps3. I would definetly buy it.
Wow! I've been getting more positive feedback then I thought! Thanks! Also, early gratz on 1,000 posts!
I'd get it, but at the same time I wouldn't since my ps3 is backwards compatible( I can play kh2 on it ), but still I would get it if during that time I still don't have kh or kh re:com.
Even if, get it, it would mean trophies & also it would have edits like KH2 might have Critical, both FM keyblades, the LS and stuff like that (THEATER MODE FTW!).

Last edited:

SouloftheSky

Yeah, I would buy it (mostly because I left my KH2 disc in my PS2 when I traded it in by accident). I would be pissed if it only got released in japan though. (like I would throw something out my window if that were the case)
This is a really good idea that I gave, dam*.....Anyways, I'm sorry for what happened with your PS2. I think that the PS3 has no region block so even if it was JAPAN ONLY you could import it and play it w/o a problem.

ultrashadownoob

Website
www.shadowkid96.deviantart.com

GoW Collection Style:
KHCollectionCover1-1.png

KHCollectionCover2-1.png

I love the second one. That cover itself would sell the game to me :D

Really? Holy Crap. I have a slim though so im not sure if I can sadly T_T

YoshiAngemon

Of course, one of those things that would be good would be for that Riku turning to Xehanort's Heartless scene to use the English Audio from 358/2 Days.

Roxas: Why don't you quit?
Riku: Come on, Sora. I thought you were stronger than that.
Roxas: Huh? Get real. Look which one of us is winning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back