• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Collection

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SouloftheSky

Well, I thought about it and I figured that it could be nice to get a port of the 1st 2 KH games (maybe even Re:CoM) to the PS3. The PS3 doesn't have back-compability so I kinda would want either that or a port. GoW had it to make people want to buy GoWIII and had a demo of it so why not KH do the same? Of course it wouldn't be called Kingdom Hearts Collection (knowing Nomura) but I think it's a rather nice idea, maybe it can include a sneak peak of KHIII with it, meaning it would be for people to buy KHIII. I know people won't like this idea but some will do, also sorry if the thread already existed. So post cuz I wanna hear all of your criticism and ideas.

Pestilence

Awards
I could see KH1, KH2 and RE:CoM in a single blu-ray 1080p + KH3 + soundtrack of the series collection. Not final mixes thou cause that could be too costy for them square people. I would buy day 1 thou. KH2 especially in ps2 emulator with higher res looks great.

If there is a god that would grace us with both final mixes and re:CoM in a single blu-ray I think I would go insane.

Offtopic:Feels so weird when forums are all over the 3 coming games when BBS hasn't released yet. Square really needs to stop sucking in localisation.

SouloftheSky

I could see KH1, KH2 and RE:CoM in a single blu-ray 1080p + KH3 + soundtrack of the series collection. Not final mixes thou cause that could be too costy for them square people. I would buy day 1 thou. KH2 especially in ps2 emulator with higher res looks great.
That's exactly what I thought, and I would also like to have some KH trophies. (An example of a silver/gold for KH2: "One Winged Angel" : Beat Sephiroth in Radiant Garden.)

Allister Rose

French Lover
i can imagine kh1 fm, kh2 fm and re:COM all in one blu-ray aswell, hopefully if it does ever be made, it would come out in english territories

Gram

Banned
Awards
i'd buy that, expecially if they were kh1, 2 final mixes, and re:com.

YoshiAngemon

But in order for that to happen, they need to have the rights to use Deep Jungle, with Tarzan, again.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Yeah they lost the rights to Tarzan, Square did anyway. That's why it wasn't in CoM. But I think it's fine if they did a re-release or remake of KH.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Or they could put in the Junglebook they wanted to put in originally... but that would be too much hassle.

I would want the FM versions too though (complete with the theater mode)

SouloftheSky

As much as I would like the FM's in "collection", I highly doubt they would be included. Why? Because Nomura stated they were for Japan ONLY and he isn't planning on releasing them to other countries. I would, however, like theater mode added, as well as to be able to skip scenes in KH1 and even a bonus video of any KH game to-be-released if you beat all the KH games in the disc 100%. Now that would be cool! Also add the new difficulty levels, change the Normal-Expert of KH1 to Beginner-Standard-Proud-(maybe)Critical or they can keep them and add N-E-P(MUST)-C(gift). Also for KH2, add the Critical diff. cuz it's got all 3 except C. Like the idea? Even get a gold trophy (each) for beating each game on critical.

Last edited:

seifbugazia

I really hope that they make a Kingdom Hearts Collection with FM, FM+ & RE:COM. I would buy it as soon as it comes out.

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
thisthreadagain.jpg

KiasuKiasiMan

Yeah, it would be great. To play a KH game in high definition, though if they do they should use KH2's camera system in KH1.

I also made a mock-up cover art, based on one of Nomura's KH2 artworks.

GoW Collection Style:
KHCollectionCover1-1.png

Without the additional pictures:
KHCollectionCover2-1.png

Yeah, its pretty amateurish and ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back