• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Fandub Project

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlbertJ

Awards
Im still interested. Ill see what I can do and send you my audition when I can.

D

dragon785ster

*o* Birth By Sleep fandubs? That's awesome! I'd love to give a shot at auditioning for Aqua. I've voiced her on several occasions in a few scenes on my youtube account. I would truly love to be apart of this project and will send you the audition lines you require ASAP

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep: Maleficent Flees (I know it doesn't sound like the English VA but I honestly thought the English VA for her was terrible)

Please critique and let me know what you think. And how what type of files you would like me to send the auditions in (MP3 or WAV)

Last edited:

UnrelentingLight

*o* Birth By Sleep fandubs? That's awesome! I'd love to give a shot at auditioning for Aqua. I've voiced her on several occasions in a few scenes on my youtube account. I would truly love to be apart of this project and will send you the audition lines you require ASAP

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep: Maleficent Flees (I know it doesn't sound like the English VA but I honestly thought the English VA for her was terrible)

Please critique and let me know what you think. And how what type of files you would like me to send the auditions in (MP3 or WAV)

I like you voice, you tentatively have the role, though I doubt anyone else will apply. I'd prefer MP3.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
So is Xehanort Young or Master? I'll try Master anyways just for the hell of it. Also Kid Riku probably. I love fandubs so I'll do any of em, hopefully get some vids up soon.

UnrelentingLight

So is Xehanort Young or Master? I'll try Master anyways just for the hell of it. Also Kid Riku probably. I love fandubs so I'll do any of em, hopefully get some vids up soon.

I completely forgot about young Xehanort, so yes we need him too. I'm glad you're interested!

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
So, how's this do for an audition for Young Xehanort? I assumed you meant Terranort. Same voice practically. Uploaded to youtube for whatever reason. Sorry, had to speak really low, so hard to express it.

Also, what all roles are open?

Sinker

Awards
Can I try out for both Kairis and if Aqua is still open. and if you need a Disney character I can probably do that instead. Should I pm you a file of any line those three say or should I do it over Skype?

Rexy

Bronze Member
So I am doing a KH:BBS fandub and am looking for voice actors. We plan to do the whole game and the new scenes that are added in Final Mix. If you are interested please reply with what character you would like to voice and give me a sample over skype(pm me for my skype name).

Cast

Terra- a friend of mine
Aqua-
Ventus- UnrelentingLight
Vanitas- UnrelentingLight or Sora'sProtector(still undecided)
Eraqus-
Xehanort- supernatural25(unless someone can do better)
Sora(young)-
Riku(young)-
Kairi(young)-
Sora-
Riku-
Kairi-
Zack-
Mickey- Lonelyness21
Various other disney characters-

Can i try for Sora? i always wanted to make something like that...how can i participate?
i don't have a skype account but i will make one if that's what it takes for me to participate

Xenin

Banned
When will we be recording this? I've dona a few VA scenes a while back...I usualy play the old man xD...So depending on when you guys are doing this I would like to take a swing at Eraqus? I got some pretty big shoes to fill If I do this xD

I'm on skype under Imaliongrr. I can do some line reads over it I'm cool with that

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
is the fandub for the new sceanes in fm or the entire game and if the latter then why we alredy have it in english i wouldnt mind a new terra or better aqua though but still is the dub for fun

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I could probably give Zack and Riku a shot. No Ansem the Wise? I can do him too if he's in any scenes?

UnrelentingLight

I asked about the role as Ven, but you never gave me a reply back....
Sorry about that, I thought I did. I think I will be doing Ven, I appreciate your support though.

To everyone else, if you want to audition for a character please do, I realize I have forgotten many characters in the first post. Please pm me if you are interested, I do not have time to check this thread constantly for new replies. Thanks

UnrelentingLight

You said...

...But never mind...
Oh sorry, I thought I had answered definitively.

Everyone else who is planning on auditioning, please pm me your auditions or get in touch with me on skype, I plan to begin recording this over my Christmas break which begins on the 21st.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back