• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Another Side [O R I G I N A L]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Re: Another Side

Damn...
Well, see you in a few months!

*puts on blindfold and puts cotton in ears and tries to leaves but immediately trips and slam into the doorframe*

You should of just closed the page, but now you feel pain. lol

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

EDIT: Just posted another Fan-Fic called, 'Another Side: Origins'. I'll be working on both so production of each will be a little slow. The main character in Alicia who talks to Xion in this chapter. Link: http://forums.khinsider.com/fanfiction/147286-another-side-origin.html#post4966222

Xion
Chapter 14
Torment​

…!

What? Why am I awake? I am supposed to be part of Roxas.

I looked around and only saw white. I feel different. I feel complete. I feel as if I have a heart. Do I have a heart? No, impossible.

I feel darkness too. I feel someone else. I feel Vanitas. But, who’s Vanitas?

Time keeps passing. I still feel Vanitas. I don’t know how much time has passed.

Wait. I feel someone else. I have felt this presence before. The presence inside Riku that wasn’t Riku. Who?

“Xion?”

Huh? He said my name. I heard Roxas’ voice next, “Xion,” then Sora’s, “Xion,” Then Roxas again, “Xion.”

The first time I just heard Roxas’ voice, I knew it wasn’t him. It was different but the same. The sound was the same but the feeling wasn’t.

Four people appeared. The Five of us stood in a circle. Next to me was Roxas and a man in a red suit, Vanitas. Next to Vanitas was someone identical to Roxas, but not Roxas, his name is Ven. Between the two Roxas’ was Sora.

We all held our Keyblades, then we all held two. Two Keyblades, Two Hearts. I looked at Sora and Ventus. They were real, the rest of us are fake.

I don’t know how I knew any of this, but I knew it was true. Vanitas was created from part of Ven’s heart, Roxas is Sora’s Nobody, and I’m a clone of Roxas. Why do us fakes exist? We can’t replace the original. Why even try?

All of our Keyblades disappeared. Two Keyblades appeared in the middle of us all, floating. Sora’s Keyblade glowed, and a girl appeared replacing the Keyblade. I’ve never seen her before. She took hold of Ven’s Keyblade and turned to Sora. She touched the blade to Sora’s shoulder. She did the same to Ven, Roxas and Vanitas, respectively. She faced me. “It’s almost over, Xion.” She tapped my shoulder with the Keyblade.

“Who are you,” I asked.

“I’m Alicia.” The name struck something in my head. Have I heard it before?

“Have we met before?”

“Yes and No. We’ve always been in contact, but never have we talked like this. You see, I am the Keyblade that you, Roxas and Sora share, The Kingdom Key. I am connected to every Keyblade wielder, Dark or Light but my wielder has always been just one.”

“You’re the Keyblade?” I felt a strong light radiate from her.

“Yes, and today I have declared the five of you Keyblade Masters.” Alicia started to fade. “Finally, I can die in peace.”

“Die? What’s happening?”

“My story isn’t important anymore. There is point in telling it. Just know this, I can only die when my wielder is strong enough to save the worlds from their torment. The torment caused by the imbalance of Darkness and Light.”

“Torment?” Alicia had fully disappeared. Who was she?

The Kingdom Key floated where Alicia had stood. Ven’s blade floated next to her. Everything started to fade away.

I was now all alone, to wait inside my never ending Torment.

Last edited:

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Nice way to build a path to your other story, Luap.

Thank You. Both Stories are one, and should be considered canon to each. Both stories will impact my version of KH3, which is in the works, but wont be posted until both of these are finished.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Ansem: Seeker of Darkness
Chapter 15
Terra

What was it that I just saw? The Five of them. Ven, Van, Sora, Roxas and Xi-. I’m forgetting her again. What had just happened?

No matter. I can’t have anymore distractions. I approached Hollow Bastions castle. I entered then I went to the basement. Soon I came to the room and I entered. The Chamber of Repose.

I exited Vanitas’ body and he took control of himself. “Vanitas, this is the Chamber of Repose,” I told him.

I watched Vanitas observe the room. “Ansem, is this Radiant Garden?”

“You remember this place,” I said, then paused. “No, this isn’t Radiant Garden anymore. This place is now called Hallow Bastion.”

“Hallow Bastion,” said to himself as if to remember. He was thinking about something.

I heard the footsteps of my other half. As I suspected, he would be coming today. “There’s someone I’d like you to meet,” I told Vanitas.

The door opened and Xemnas walked in. Vanitas looked at him and back at me then asked me, “You’re a Heartless?”

“Vanitas,” Xemnas exclaimed. “How?” He turned to me. “Ansem, what did you do?!”

I chuckled. “It’s easy to turn light to darkness.”

“Light to Darkness… Ven!”

At the mentioning of Ven’s name I saw Vanitas grab his head. Memories must still be coming to him. He looked at Aqua’s armor and her Keyblade. “Is she dead,” he asked.

“No,” I replied, “but she is trapped in the Realm of Darkness. Terra was able to take control of our body and stab us in the chest with my Keyblade. We started to fall into darkness but Aqua saved us, by sacrificing herself, to save him.”

“Damn,” Vanitas yelled, summoning his Keyblade. “Sora locked the Door to Darkness, now I’ll reopen it, then destroy Aqua.”

I grabbed Vanitas by the shoulder. “Calm down,” I told him, “That was Eleven years ago and she’s still in the Dark Realm. She’s either dead or dying.” I knew this was a lie, time moves differently there. For her it’s only been a couple of months.

“Don’t ignore me Xehanort,” yelled Xemnas. “Is this Vanitas actually Ven?!”

“Emotion? From a Nobody? I guess Terra and Eraqus’ do affect you in there. You’re just like Roxas was.”

“Was,” he knew that Roxas was no more. I tear rolled off his cheek. His voice became identical to Terra’s, “You killed Ven.” He look at Vanitas and said, “Ventus, I’ll get you back.”

Angered, Vanitas yelled, “Don’t call me Ventus!” He swung his Keyblade.

“Do it,” I tempted Vanitas. “Destroy him, he won’t fight back. He won’t because he thinks he can save Ven.”

“Ven got what he deserved,” Vanitas said. He raised his Keyblade and pointed it at Xemnas. “You’ll get it too!” He jumped at Xemnas, who quickly dodged his attack.

He stared at something he held in his hand, “Ventus, Aqua… I have one goal that I must achieve, I’m sorry.” He held their good luck charm.

Xemnas quickly got behind Vanitas and hit him in the back. Vanitas fell down. “Fight Back,” I yelled.

Vanitas glared at me, “Shut Up,” he yelled. He jumped in the air. “Terra! I will make you ‘another’!” As he came down he swung his Keyblade a Xemnas,

“Right now I am not Terra.” He jumped into Vanitas’ attack. “I am already ‘another’.” Vanitas removed the blade from Xemnas’ chest. “But I must become Terra once again.”

Xemnas’ appearance changed and he became Terra.

Last edited:

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Vanitas
Chapter 16
Sleep​

“Terra,” Ansem said shocked.

Terra looked at Ansem, “Hello, Xehanort.” He summoned his Keyblade.

Ansem laughed. “How convenient. In just a few days, both my tools have shown back up, After more than a decade.”

Roxas, Roxas, Roxas!” Voices went off in my head.

“Ah,” I grabbed my head and fell to my knees.

The voices continued, “Roxas, Roxas, Roxas!

“Get out of my head, I’m not Roxas” I yelled.

Ansem stared at me, “Damn it! Roxas is still ali- Ugh!” Terra struck Ansem. Ansem summoned his Keyblade and they started to battle.

I felt a glow in my heart, then I heard Roxas’ voice, “Hayner, Pence, Olette!” The other voices stopped calling for Roxas. There was silence in my head again.

I tried to understand what was going on, but I felt dizzy. I saw Ansem hit Terra to the ground. He pointed his Keyblade at Terra’s head.

“Thunder,” Terra yelled, attacking with magic. Electricity rained down on Ansem for enough time to let Terra stand back up. Terra noticed my confusion and ran at me to attack.

I managed to lift my Keyblade and block his attack. Our blades clashed and we held our ground.

“Vanitas, Come!” Ansem wanted to flee. He had opened a Corridor of Darkness.

“No, you coward,” I yelled at Ansem. I can’t stop now, not when I could feel their Light. I must create more Darkness so all four of them fade. Ven. Sora. Roxas. And the Girl. All four of them can’t be allowed to make contact with me. I must have Darkness. I must be Darkness.

That plan didn’t work. “Namine?” Roxas’ voice came back, and I fainted.

I felt so much Light. Three sources, One Pure, One Normal, And one that pulled from me.

“Namine… What’s happening to me?” Roxas, the one who pulled from me. He was changing me.

The Pure Source, “Who are you? And that’s not my name. I’m Kairi.”

“Kairi… I know you. You’re that girl he likes.”

“Who?”

Roxas didn’t reply.

“Please, a name!”

“I’m Roxas.”

“Okay, Roxas. But what is his name?”

The Normal Source, Sora, “You don’t remember my name! Thanks a lot Kairi! Okay, I guess I can give you a hint… Starts with an ‘S’!”

Everything stopped. I felt myself changing.

We were face to face. Me and Ventus.

“I’m taking my heart back!”

I laughed. “That will never happen. Soon, you’ll just become another part of my heart!”

“No! That will never happen!” He held his lucky charm. “Trinity Limit!” Light glowed and I felt the power of many. I saw Aqua and Terra standing next to Ven. The three of them were replaced by Sora, Riku and Kairi. Then Sora, Donald, and Goofy. Roxas, Axel, Xion. Then Three others, who I’ve never seen, but I knew, Alicia, Paul and Rax.

“I know this wrong, but this will be my final gift,” Alicia said.

The felt myself slowly being moved from existence, then something stopped me from being destroyed. I felt myself get pulled out of Ven’s heart, my body. I was placed in the walls of the Chamber of Repose.

Weeks later, Xemnas returned to the Chamber of Repose. “I will destroy you, Terra,” I whispered. He looked around, not knowing who had spoke.

I went into a long sleep. Waiting for a chance to be revived. I didn’t know that, that day would come so soon.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Nice ending by the way. Very good.

This isn't the end. But it's close. Here's the next chapter.

Ansem: Seeker of Darkness
Chapter 17
Failure & Success​

“Terra,” I gasped.

“Hello Xehanort,” Terra said, summoning his Keyblade.

I laughed. This was so perfect. “How convenient. In just a few days, both my tools have shown back up, After more than a decade.”

Vanitas feel to his knees, “Ah!” Something was messing with his head. “Get out of my head,” yelled, “I’m not Roxas!”

Roxas? He’s still alive! Something dramatic must be happening for him to be reaching out all the way to Vanitas. “Damn it!” I screamed, “Roxas is still ali-.” Terra struck me with his Keyblade. I summoned mine, and we battled. Our Keyblades kept striking, with neither of us getting even close to disarming the other. “Why don’t you give up?”

“Because I know I can win!”

“But you won’t,” I boomed. “I’ll kill you like I did Eraqus’” I hit Terra struck Terra in the chest, knocking him to his feet.

A other part of Terra’s heart spoke to me telepathically, “My body may be dead, but my heart lives to power those who want to destroy you.”

“How Evil,” I chuckled.

“Soon, You will be destroyed.”

I laughed again, I pointed my Keyblade at Terra.

“Thunder,” Terra and Eraqus’ said simultaneously. Electricity rained down on me. Such Power. I had lost this fight.

Terra got to his feet and ran to attack Vanitas. Vanitas was barely able to stop Terra’s attack. “Vanitas,” I called, “Come!”

“No, you coward!”

My plan had failed. I was losing him. I felt light penetrate his heart, then he fell to the ground unconscious. Both Darkness and Light covered his body. Ven and Vanitas were clashing for ownership of their heart.

I felt the Darkness that was battling get weaker, Vanitas had lost. Ventus had won.

Wait. Something is happening.

I felt a small amount of Darkness slip out of the inner battle in their heart and go into the walls of this Chamber.

The Darkness and Light faded from covering the body, and Ven laid there unconscious. His heart was complete. I could feel the balance return to him.

“Terra,” I yelled, “I will not lose!” I opened a Dark Corridor and entered it. I went to the fake Twilight Islands.

I saw Riku sitting on the beach. I reentered his heart. He felt it me enter, and I heard his thoughts for a moment, “I won’t lose Ansem. Someday soon, I will take control of my heart.”

Weeks later, through Riku’s eyes, I saw Ansem the Wise holding a machine that was releasing the hearts from the artificial Kingdom Hearts that Xemnas created. King Mickey, Xemnas, Sora, Donald and Goofy were all there too.

“I’m afraid that any world you try to create,” Ansem the Wise said to Xemnas, “Any world of worlds,” he paused, “Would be an empire of ignorance! That is why you are your creation are destined to fall!

“We’ve said enough!” The machine was about to explode. “Riku, you know what to do! King Mickey, my friend, forgive me! Farewell!” The machine glowed, Sora, Donald, Goofy and Mickey ran toward Ansem, but Riku pushed them back and stopped them.

The machine Exploded. Ansem the Wise was now gone.

All of the Hearts in the fake Kingdom Hearts were released. The hearts fell from the sky. I exited Riku’s body, and connected to many hearts, then made them apart of mine. My strength was now fully recovered, and I could be on the outside world again without a vessel.

I still need a body and soul for my future plan. I entered Riku’s heart and became part of his now, sleeping Darkness. Now I will plot my plans and soon I will have all that I need to revive the Keyblade War.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

EDIT: I erased this post on purpose. I don't like how I wrote this chapter, and I'll be redoing it.

Last edited:

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

FINALLY! Here is the rewrite of Chapter 18, which I deleted. This is the longest Chapter I've writen for 'Another Side'. Only 3 (maybe 4, possibly, but unlikely, 5) Chapters left. 3 Scenarios. Xemnas. Terra. Then the final chapter, Sora. Then I'll be working full time on Origins.

Also, After Origins, I will make a continue of Origins following Paul after the events of Origins. Here's the title: Another Side: The Keyblade Wars. Hehehe.

Anyways, Heres the Chapter:

Ventus
Chapter 18
Return​

“Sora?”

“Roxas?”

No one answered my call. Was I alone? Was I always alone? Was there ever anybody else? I’ve been having these weird thoughts lately… Like… is any of this for real or not?

Maybe… Maybe this is all fake. No!

This can’t be fake! I can’t let it!

I heard a voice, “File creation, Complete.” What was that? A computer? Where am I? Who am I? I’m… Sora? No. Roxas? No that’s not it…

I’m Roxora!

“Uploading… Complete!”

My heart… Why can’t I wake here? Not even in this place. This is so unfair.

I’m falling. I didn't know why or where I am. It is an exhilarating sensation. I feel the air rushing past me and I keep landing in water, but the water disappears and I continue to fall. I fell into the water every couple of moments. I wondered if there was even water. What if it was just my imagination?

Then I saw a Light…

What’s happening?! I’m exiting my heart!... Who is that? “Aqua? Aqua, is that you? Is Terra with you?”

“No, this is Namine.”

“Xion…”

“Starts with an ‘S’!”

Is that them? Sora… Roxas… Kairi… I feel them, but he’s here too. Vanitas.

Wait. I know what’s happening. I… I have to do this now. I’m taking my heart back!

Everything stopped. I felt myself changing.

We were face to face. Me and Vanitas.

“I’m taking my heart back!”

He laughed. “That will never happen. Soon, you’ll just become another part of my heart!”

“No! That will never happen!” I looked at my hand, I held my lucky charm. I summoned as much power as I can, then used it. “Trinity Limit!” Light glowed and I felt the power of many. I looked to see Terra and Aqua standing next to me.

“I know this wrong, but this will be my final gift,” I heard a voice say.

Our power destroyed Vanitas. I thought I felt some of him escape, but I know I’m mistaken. I latched onto the Darkness that was Vanitas and it became part of me, healing my broken heart. My heart was full. I had a perfect balance of light and dark.

I woke face down in the Chamber of Repose. I tried to stand up, but I felt weak. Someone grabbed my hand and helped me up. It was Terra.

The shock of seeing my friend again almost made me fall right back to the ground. “Terra!”

He looked at me. He seemed unsure of something. “Ven, is that really you?”

I looked into my memories. Our Memories to be exact. I could see my own life, Sora’s, from the moment I joined with his heart, Roxas’ memories, until he got caught, then Roxora’s and the life Vanitas’ memories, from the point Roxora changed.

Xehanort is alive. Aqua is trapped in the Real of Darkness. Terra was Xemnas. These facts will bother me until it’s all fixed. Once Xehanort is gone, Aqua is free, and Terra is only Terra, that day I will feel good again.

“Ven, is that really you,” Terra asked again.

“Yes. It’s me Terra,” I said, “I’m Ven.”

Terra smiled, “I found you, your alive!”

At the mention of the word ‘alive’ I felt all the pain from when Vanitas got hit by Xemnas. I fell back down and laughed, “I don’t feel alive.”

He grabbed my hand and helped me up.

It felt like I had just forgotten something. Names lingered in the back of my head. Namine… Xion… Who are they?

“So what happens now,” said Terra.

I hadn’t thought about that yet. What do we do now? “There’s a lot of things that need to happen,” I said.

“We can go save Aqua. We can return you to your body. Everything will be good again.”

I knew that was wrong. “No,” I said.

“Why? Oh- Right,”

“We can’t just leave him. Roxas is incomplete without me, and Sora is incomplete without Roxas. He saved me, I have to return the favor… But how?”

He looked at me as if he knew something. He did. “I know how. We can do it the same way you became attached to Sora.” His Keyblade appeared in his hand.

“But Vanitas-”

“I won’t let him return. I’ll absorb your darkness. My heart will most likely give into the darkness and give birth to a Nobody. Xemnas will have mine and Xehanort’s memories, he’ll be Sora’s enemy. He will search to be complete. He will want to take your heart out of Sora.”

“I know. But we have to do this.”

“But we don’t know how things will turn out. I will turn into a Heartless, and Eraqus will stay in my body like you did when Sora made Roxas. Without Eraqus I know I will use the darkness. I will bask in it. It will become my weapon.”

“But your light will still exist,” I recalled Sora’s words, “Deep down there’s a light that never goes out.”

“You’ll save me right?”

“Yeah.”

“Then…”

“Let’s do this. I’m ready when you are.”

He lifted his blade and stabbed my chest. I felt all my darkness leave. Darkness radiated of his blade as he stabbed himself. I fell to the ground. My vision blurred. I saw Xemnas staring at me before everything went dark.

I felt myself go into Roxas, Sora’s body. I felt secure. I just a few days I felt Sora’s heart. I latched onto him and saw two faces. Xion and Namine.

“So that’s who they are,” I thought, “Without them, I would be Vanitas. I would be gone.” I thought about what I asked Aqua all those years ago, Erase Me. “I regret those words.”

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]

I like the way you made this story. However, Terra wouldn't leave Xemnas, as Xemnas no longer has a Heart. Can you please explain that? Other than that, congratulations on this story! I enjoyed reasing this fanfic very much!!!!!!! Now, I guess I have to read origins next. I definitely can't wait until your KH3 story.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

I like the way you made this story. However, Terra wouldn't leave Xemnas, as Xemnas no longer has a Heart. Can you please explain that?

I don't understand what you are asking. Can you restate that question?

Other than that, congratulations on this story! I enjoyed reasing this fanfic very much!!!!!!! Now, I guess I have to read origins next. I definitely can't wait until your KH3 story.

Well, I got more of this Fan-Fic to go. About three more chapters.
You should go read Origins though ;)
My KH3 Fanfic wont be up for a long while. Probably by the end of the year I'll start it. I haven't had much motivation to write lately and I still have so much planned. Finishing this, Origins and then starting and finishing my Keyblade Wars Fanfic.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Xemnas
Chapter 19
Another

Why do I have these memories? Terra… Xehanort… Which am I? I feel close to Terra’s friends. Aqua and Ven. Ven is hurt. I need to find him.

We, the Organization, were sitting at the meeting place. They were discussing something about how great it’ll be when we have hearts. I use their fake hope to gain a heart to drive them toward their goal.

I dismissed everyone but number 8, Axel. “Axel I need you to do something.”

“Sure thing boss man.”

“I need to go to Castle Oblivion. I think all the members there are planning to betray us. If they are, erase them.”

“Is that all?”

“No, I need you to find a room. It’s hidden somewhere in the castle.”

“What room?”

“Once you find it, you’ll recognize the person there. Now go!”

I walked toward The Chamber of Repose. Soon, I’ll be in the place that comforts me most. Or should I say, the place the place that would comfort me most if I could feel comfort. Or do I feel comfort? I am a special Nobody. I have 2 hearts, but those hearts are locked away from me. I locked them away from me? Or did Terra?

I entered The Chamber of Repose. In the Chamber were two familiar people. Ansem and Vanitas.

Vanitas looked at me then asked Ansem, “You’re a Heartless?

Wait. Vanitas? He’s here? I felt one of those hearts pull at me. It spoke through me. “Vanitas… How?” I turned to Ansem. “What did you do?!”

Ansem laughed at me. “It’s easy to turn light to darkness.”

“Light to Darkness?” I remembered how Ven’s heart had been only light. Vanitas was his darkness. What was left of Ven was now gone. Converted to darkness. Into Vanitas. “The heart screamed from within, “Ven!”

Vanitas grabbed his head. He glanced at Aqua’s armor and Keyblade. “Is she dead?”

“No,” Ansem said, “but she is trapped in the Realm of Darkness. Terra was able to take control of our body and stab us in the chest with my Keyblade. We started to fall into darkness but Aqua saved us, by sacrificing herself, to save him”

Vanitas grew angry. “Dammit!” He summoned his Keyblade and swung it at the air. “Sora locked the Door to Darkness, now I’ll reopen it! I’ll destroy Aqua!”

Ansem grabbed Vanitas by the shoulder. “Calm down,” he told Vanitas. “That was Eleven years ago and she’s still in the Dark Realm. She’s either dead or dying.”

The heart controlled me again. “Don’t ignore me Xehanort! Is that actually Ven!?”

He smirked. “Emotion? From a Nobody? I guess Terra and Eraqus’ do affect you in there. You’re just like Roxas was.”

“Was?” Roxas was no more. Ven resided in Roxas. If Roxas was gone, then Ven went somewhere else. Xehanort got to him. I realized I was starting to cry. I tear fell of my cheek. “You killed Ven!” I turned to Vanitas and said, “Ventus, I’ll get you back!” My voice was different. It was the same one from my memories as Terra.

“Do not call me Ventus,” Vanitas roared. He swung his Keyblade.

“Do it,” Ansem said, “Destroy him, he won’t fight back. He won’t because he thinks he can save Ven.”

“Ven got what he deserved,” Vanitas said. He raised his Keyblade and pointed it at me.“ You’ll get it too!” He jumped at me. I dodged his attack.

I made a fist and realized something was in my hand. It was the Lucky Charm that Aqua made. All three of us have one. I decided something. I had to fight Vanitas, even if it meant destroying my best friend. “Ventus, Aqua… I have one goal that I must achieve. I’m sorry.”

It moments I was behind Vanitas and I struck his back. He fell down. “Fight Back,” Xehanort cried.

Vanitas glared at Xehanort. “Shut Up!” He turned to me. “Terra, I will make you ‘another!” He jumped to the air and went down toward Xemnas.

“Right now I am not Terra,” I said. I jumped into Vanitas’ attack. His Keyblade went into my chest. “I am already ‘another’.” He removed the blade from my chest. “But I must become Terra once again!”

I disappeared.

I awoke. I felt different. Part of me was gone. I looked down at the boy laying on the ground in front of me. Ventus. He was fading. He looked happy, as if him going away was a good thing. I have to find him again.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]

I don't understand what you are asking. Can you restate that question?

Sure. Terra said that He had to become a Heartless again to be Xemnas again. I will show you the quote.

“I won’t let him return. I’ll absorb your darkness. My heart will most likely give into the darkness and give birth to a Nobody. Xemnas will have mine and Xehanort’s memories, he’ll be Sora’s enemy. He will search to be complete. He will want to take your heart out of Sora.”

“I know. But we have to do this.”

“But we don’t know how things will turn out. I will turn into a Heartless, and Eraqus will stay in my body like you did when Sora made Roxas. Without Eraqus I know I will use the darkness. I will bask in it. It will become my weapon.”

How can Terra spwan a Heartless if Terra is Xemnas, and Xemnas has no Heart?

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Sure. Terra said that He had to become a Heartless again to be Xemnas again. I will show you the quote.

How can Terra spwan a Heartless if Terra is Xemnas, and Xemnas has no Heart?

At that moment Xemnas is gone. Terra is Terra again. When he takes in Ven's Darkness to stop Vanitas from being born again, his heart it corrupted by darkness. Now they are this:

Terra's Heart is a Heartless
Terra's Body and Soul become a Nobody ie. Xemnas
Eraqus' Heart stays in the body which is now a Nobody.

Replace Terra with Sora, Xemnas with Roxas, and Eraqus with Ven, then you can understand it better.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

ONCE MORE CHAPTER TO GO AFTER THIS!

Terra
Chapter 20
Ends

I stood in front of Xehanort and Vanitas. “Terra,” Ansem gasped.

I summoned my Keyblade as I said, “Hello, Xehanort.”

Xehanort smirked then laughed. “How convenient. In just a few days, both my tools have shown back up, After more than a decade.”

Vanitas fell to his knees and yelped. “Get out of my head! I’m not Roxas!”

Ansem’s expression went from an evil smirk, to being scared. “Damn it! Roxas Is stil ali-” I took the opportunity of Xehanort’s confusion to strike him. Immediately he summoned his. We battled, deflecting each other’s attacks. “Why don’t we give up,” he asked.

“Because I know I can win,” I yelled.

“But you won’t. I’ll kill you like I did Eraqus.”

Eraqus’ heart spoke out to Xehanort’s mind. “My body may be dead, but my heart lives
to power those who want to destroy you.”

Xehanort laughed, “How Evil.”

“Soon, you will be destroyed!”

Xehanort laughed again and pointed his Keyblade at me. Eraqus’ and I combined our power and yelled, “Thunder!”

A blast of Electricity rained down on Xehanort. His eyes got wide in fear and he glanced toward Vanitas. Vanitas was just getting back his focus. I ran toward Vanitas to attack him. I swung down at him. He raised his blade and blocked my attack at the last second. “Vanitas,” called Xehanort, “Come!”

Vanitas looked at Xehanort. “No, you coward!”

Ansem observed Vanitas with horror. Vanitas fell down unconscious out of nowhere. Light and Darkness and Light enveloped his body. The energies battled each other. The Darkness started to fade and the Light started to overcome.

Ansem’s expression turned to wonder. He looked at the walls of the Chamber. “Terra,” he said while opening a Corridor of Darkness, “I will not lose.” He walked through and it closed behind him.

I looked down at the conflicting energy. It was fading. I saw a body. Once the energy faded I gasped. Ven laid down on the ground. He tried to stand up but he couldn’t.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him up. He looked at me and screamed, “Terra!”

I couldn’t help but feel unsure about if he was really Ven. I had never seen Vanitas’ face before. He always wore a mask. He came from Ven. He could look just like him. “Ven, is that really you,” I asked.

He looked at me blankly. His face went pale as if remembering a bad memory. He turned from excited to sad.

“Ven, is that really you,” I asked again.

He smiled. “Yes. It’s me Terra. I’m Ven.”

I smiled too. “I found you, your alive!”

He fell down. “I don’t feel alive,” he chuckled. I helped him back up.

“So what happens now,” I asked.

He took a few seconds to think then said, “There’s a lot of things that need to happen.”

“We can go save Aqua. We can return you to your body. Everything will be good again.”

“No.”

No? He said no. Why wouldn’t we go save Aqua? “Why?” Then it struck me. “Oh- Right.”

“We can’t just leave him. Roxas is incomplete without me, and Sora is incomplete without Roxas.
He saved me, I have to return the favor… But how?”

I knew the answer, but I didn’t want to say it. I did anyways. “I know how. We can do it the same way you became attached to Sora.” I summoned my Keyblade.

“But Vanitas-”

The answer to that problem came to my head immediately. “I won’t let him return. I’ll absorb your darkness. My heart will most likely give into the darkness and give birth to a Nobody. Xemnas will have mine and Xehanort’s memories, he’ll be Sora’s enemy. He will search to be complete. He will want to take your heart out of Sora.”

“I know… But we have to do this.”

“But your light will still exist, ‘Deep down there’s a Light that never goes out.’”

“You’ll save me right?”

“Yeah.”

“Then…”

“Let’s do this. I’m ready when you are.”

I stabbed Ven in the chest. I felt a tear role of my cheek. I stabbed myself next. I felt all the Darkness enter my heart. I fell down into the Darkness. Everything went black.

My vision cleared. Power soared through me. I felt the power of Darkness at my fingertips. I wanted Destruction. That’s all I want.

I walked through the world I was on. It was the remains of all the worlds destroyed.

The End of The World.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back