• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom hearts and ...........

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
If really I'd have to chose, I'd say Xenosaga, I always wanted to see how things would go if those game were together. Or Star Ocean. But with those two game, it would be over for Gummi's ship...

Now, KH is ok as it is too, so well...

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I wouldn't do anything to change it at all. I like the way it is. :p I like it being with Final Fantasy and Disney.

Lexeon

Yeah, I wouldn't change anything about KH. Just saying that like, if a world like any of these would happen, add one like these or one that would be interesting and fun.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
if u could combine kingdom hearts and another gam or series what would it be??

for me it would b DBZ could u imagine fightin like that with keyblades oh yea

well considering that KH is already a mixture between 80 million disney things, final fantasy, and original stuff - id leave it alone because its already been mixed enough and the combination is absolutely perfect

LiD

>.>..um it combined with FF is enough really..
>< but if FF didn't exist i would replace it with..idk its hard because its pretty much perfect they way it is

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
>.>..um it combined with FF is enough really..
>< but if FF didn't exist i would replace it with..idk its hard because its pretty much perfect they way it is
One of the things I enjoy about KH, is that all the FF characters can easily be replaced by original characters.
Hell, kind of with the exception of Cloud and Sephiroth, they basically are new characters just with the same name and similar appearance.

DaisyDuck

I'd like to see them add some more of the good old Disney shows like Gargoyles, Darkwing Duck, and Bonkers (Who Framed Roger Rabbit) , but if we're shooting for the moon...

anything that would bring a tie in with the wealth of Warner Brothers cartoons. Bugs Bunny, Daffy, Taz, Porky, Tiny Toons, Animaniacs (I love the mental image of Dot jumping Riku and yelling "Hello Keyblade nurse!"). And of course the Warner Brothers version of the DC universe, Batman, Justice League etc.

But yeah, no freaking way. Still, it'd be great to see Hercules and Superman duke it out in Olympus.

AquaVenTerra

I live everywhere in this hellish place we call th
I have the best one, (although i would've never thought of animaniacs, i like that one.) america's favorite underage kids and their talking dog that travel around the world solving mysteries, scooby-doo! I would love to hear a conversation between...
donald=scooby
goofy=shaggy
kairi=daphney
sora=velma
riku=fred
and mabye king mickey=scrappy

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
^ there's not a chance in hell Sora would do that... >.>;

It would be cool to mix it with Rock Band or something, and choose KH characters for each instrument. idk.

Sexy Angel
The only new FF characters i want are Zack Fair, and Vincent Valentine... and Maybe balthier and Basch, balthier becuase hes so sexy and no one thinks he isnt :p ... I guess Cloud and Sephiroth are sorta tied into KH now, so nothing can take them out...

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
LoZ series..

Needs more adventure elements.
But that's just a dream *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back