• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D North American Demo Incoming!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rallade

Awards
Now I don't regret getting a NA 3DS! And as Zephyr said, I'm not gonna turn off my 3DS either. But they'll probably release after the game, like in Japan...

anime10121

Awards
Im fairly sure we'll probably see this demo released during E3, it will probably be announced during Nintendo's Press Conference to as a surprise announcement for the 3DS.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This is weird. We've never gotten a KH Demo, I don't remember us ever getting a soundtrack released in North America or Europe getting a game first. This game is definitely stepping out of the norm. And I like it.

They've always made KH demos, but they've never released them to the public before. They've only had them at conventions and expos. It's not weird, so much as a new thing to fit the current industry trends.

We've gotten KH1 and KH2's OSTs in North America. And SE continues to strive to bring as many OSTs from Japan as possible on their online shop. The only OSTs we haven't gotten are the Kingdom Hearts Original Soundtrack Complete (KH/CoM/KH2/FMs) and Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days Original Soundtrack (BBS/Days/coded/BBSFM). They probably wouldn't have sold well considering they are expensive as hell.

Eriah

Awards
Website
eriahsylverstone.wix.com
I would so download it if I had a 3DS... It's the next thing I plan on getting, whenever I can.
I downloaded the soundtrack for the game though, and it has a lot of really good tracks. Five of which are rather cleverly titled in another language and translate to *spoiler alert, deleted for your safe viewing*.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I feel like i should skip the cutscenes just so its completely new storyline wise when i get it. But i think it will be hard not to watch those cutscenes

Haha I hear ya! But I'm really gonna do it, just so I don't spoil anything before I play the actual game. I haven't spoiled anything thusfar (although I watched the trailers) so I'm pretty proud of myself. This is pretty much the first time I succeeded in doing this :3

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I would so download it if I had a 3DS... It's the next thing I plan on getting, whenever I can.
I downloaded the soundtrack for the game though, and it has a lot of really good tracks. Five of which are rather cleverly titled in another language and translate to *spoiler alert, deleted for your safe viewing*.

You...don't have to say anything at all...:c

Haha I hear ya! But I'm really gonna do it, just so I don't spoil anything before I play the actual game. I haven't spoiled anything thusfar (although I watched the trailers) so I'm pretty proud of myself. This is pretty much the first time I succeeded in doing this :3

You've done waaaaay better than I have. xD I think I've seen half of the game by now xD

The answer to this is probably no, but is there any news on when the demo is actually releasing?

Nomura announced this in a Japanese interview. If we knew, you all would know as well and you wouldn't have to ask.

I would download it if it came before the game, anything to get a taste of KH3D is fine by me

We'd hope it does rather than after the game like in Japan. ;~;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back