• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D North American Demo Incoming!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
no you shut up i'm trying to stop people from bitching about the 11 days difference D:

oh my god because eleven days is so long to wait. i mean, that's like 264 hours. 15,840 minutes. 950,400 seconds.

such a horridly long wait.

seriously, i don't see why people are bitching about this at all. we're still getting the game, and it's not even that long after europe.

(;¬д¬)

maggosh

Awards
Website
www.khwiki.net
oh my god because eleven days is so long to wait. i mean, that's like 264 hours. 15,840 minutes. 950,400 seconds.

such a horridly long wait.

seriously, i don't see why people are bitching about this at all. we're still getting the game, and it's not even that long after europe.

(;¬д¬)

You do realize that's an eleven day spoiler window, right?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
You do realise there is a 4 month spoiler window from the JAP release, right?

It's just a demo. Everyone should be entitled to it. And it's a rare occurrence for the game to be released in Europe, even S-E said that, so shhhhh >,<

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Okay? You can't stay off of the internet for eleven days? And so what if they're getting the game first, they don't deserve a demo? Maybe we should start a petition so there is another game they can't ever get, or did you forget that they never got to enjoy RE: Chain of Memories?

Excuse me, let's stop arguing and enjoy a healthy, non-biased discussion.

Ventusblade_

You get the game 11 days sooner and you also want the demo? Nerves of some people!
Just kiddin'. xD

I definetly hope the demo comes before the release date of USA/NA, Europe, France, etc

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
You get the game 11 days sooner and you also want the demo? Nerves of some people!
Just kiddin'. xD

I definetly hope the demo comes before the release date of USA/NA, Europe, France, etc

I believe that Square Enix only released a Japanese demo was so the Japanese fans can say they were given one, and they're giving us a demo because Nomura was given extra leeway for Dream Drop Distance and he cares about the American fans more than Square Enix seems to care about us.

sdr08

i been keeping away from spoilers...but i know two minor obvious things about the game, but thats it, i am very proud of myself too..havent seen any recorded game play at all, but those damn youtube thumbnails, thankfully they are too small to see, is there anyway to turn the suggestions off lol?

Ventusblade_

I believe that Square Enix only released a Japanese demo was so the Japanese fans can say they were given one, and they're giving us a demo because Nomura was given extra leeway for Dream Drop Distance and he cares about the American fans more than Square Enix seems to care about us.

Definetly....Talkin' 'bout demos, I hope we get Heroes of Ruin and Thearthyhm Final Fantasy's demos

I hope not. You guys already get the game earlier so we deserve that demo

(Sorry for double post) Wow, you're an ignorant. They got KHII 5 months after us (IIRC), and they din't get Re:CoM.
11 days ain't much of a difference, cuz either way, all of us are dying to recieve the game, sir.
So please calm your tits.

Last edited by a moderator:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I almost dont want to play it because when it gets to the end of the demo i will be seriously depressed while waiting for the actual release, maybe i wont get it, that way the game will be fresh
when i get it.

You know what you do once you beat it? DO IT AGAIN!!!! That is what I plan on doing, if the demo comes out before the actual game, once I get the game, I'll be a complete pro at the gameplay...at least the part that was shown in the demo.

While I'd like for a European demo to be announced (not sure if it has), it wouldn't really bother me if there wasn't just because of the 11 day gap between the releases, even though I count the 11 days going in Europe's favor because we didn't get Re:CoM while NA did.

How about the US get the demo the day Europe gets the actual game, and Europe gets the demo the day the US game is released. Yes, I know that means Europe will get the demo after the game's release like in Japan, but hey, the day the US gets 1/100th of the game, you get the other 99 parts :D and US fans can't complain we didn't get anything first ;D

no you shut up i'm trying to stop people from bitching about the 11 days difference D:

(;¬д¬)

I just had a revelation...I swore that would say "kupoing" O_______O MY MIND IS BLOWN!!!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
There is only an eleven day difference, why is there such a heated argument? Stop beating a dead horse.

E4T0

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

You do realise there is a 4 month spoiler window from the JAP release, right?

It's just a demo. Everyone should be entitled to it. And it's a rare occurrence for the game to be released in Europe, even S-E said that, so shhhhh >,<

I wouldn't have said it the way I did if we weren't already in the midst of a spoiler window.

So...how about that demo?

It's gonna be phenomenal, and I'm gonna master the intricacies of the battle system and stuff through repeated plays of it.

sdr08

maggosh and jadentheman...

this is why the world doesnt like us...its the ignorant people like you who thinks we are better than anyone else...we are all human beings... no one is better than anyone else so grow up.I think its fine for Europe to get the game 11 days early than we do to since they didnt get Recom. its only fair. so stop complaining about the demo

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
So...how about that demo?

I am training my mind for it. I just hope it releases before the full game, because I don't have the space on my SD card for a demo. If it releases one or two days before the game itself, I probably won't bother though. I was also hoping my local Gamestop (which is amazing compared to other Gamestops) would stay open until midnight on July 30th (technically the 31st), but my hopes were crushed when I realized the 30th is Sunday.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
guys i'm begging you, stop ;A; you're still complaining about the 11 days by criticizing the people who actually are whining about it.

So, demo. Sora in Traverse Town with Flick Rush.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
guys i'm begging you, stop ;A; you're still complaining about the 11 days by criticizing the people who actually are whining about it.

So, demo. Sora in Traverse Town with Flick Rush.

If only there was a separate Sora demo and Riku demo. *sigh* I would love to try out both characters and become accustomed to the battle system of both characters. And I want to try out Flick Rush, no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back