• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Available For $30 at Newegg 5/23!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hey everyone, news has been slow lately, hasn't it? Have you preordered your copies of Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] yet? If not, keep right on reading!

Thanks to Wario64, we've learned that the game will be available for $30 tomorrow, May 23, 2012 at Newegg! It's an incredible deal, so we highly suggest checking it out if you haven't already placed orders elsewhere!

iLeen

Awards
Hmm...maybe I should buy one for my friend as a present so she'll HAVE to play 3D and I'll finally have someone to play a KH game with >:3 Although she did seem interested in finally playing KH instead of just watching cutscenes.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
How long do you think it will be before KHDDD will hit the bargain bin? Kh:days and BBS are $20 used now.
$30 isn't bad, not bad at all.

Roro

Awards
Wait...when I click on the link it says 39.99? Not 30 bucks o.o Eh but anyways I'm not going to buy it from their cause I plan on getting the CE bundle ;p

Claire-Farron

Man D: I wish I got it there instead. D: Thats how I got BbS for 29$ in September when it was still like 50$.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well, it's the 23rd for me xD

And congrats to all those who will get it cheep!!

WaveK89

For one like me who would prefer to get the game the day it releases, this isn't really a viable option. The cost would probably outweigh the original price. That's just me. Good for those who can wait, I suppose. I haven't really pre-ordered something online in a long time, so what do I know?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I regret nothing!

Seriously, the Collector's Edition is worth the extra $25.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back