• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► kingdom hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com

Saixs' WRATH

Thats how i pictured him. Why didn't you do one of the bandaged man? Is it cause he is a character we have already met?

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
So sorry, forgot, here it is!! All i want to say is there is a surprise!!

Chapter 3: The return

“ Hey Kairi, aren’t you guys ever going to go back to your home? I mean its none of my business, but don’t you miss your family?” Zek asked as he played with a small box that he had had since he was a baby.
“ Home? Why, theirs nothing but heartbreak, and bad memories.” Kairi cried.
“ What do you mean? Are you talking about that one kid? You haven’t told me much about him, All I’ve heard is what you said about him in the stories you told me this past week.” Zek asked.
“ Listen Zek, I don’t want to talk about him… okay!” She said raising her voice.
“ Okay, okay!” Zek apologized.
“ What are you two doing?” Riku asked as he came in. He leaned over to give Kairi a kiss, but she denied.
“ Okay?” He said strangely. “ So where exactly are we planning on going? I mean we don’t have a destination or anything.” Suddenly, two men. dropped in from the roof, putting a whole in it.
“ Sor… Sora?” Kairi asked trembling.
“ Yes it me…” Sora said quickly.
“ What are you doing here? I thought you were evil… how can you be here with out loosing your energy?” She questioned him.
“ No, I’m not evil, me and Saix’s WRATH, are pretending to be Zombified. We need to find out what this guy is doing and who he is. All we got is that he wants that Zek kid for some big plan, and for some reason he also needs Saix.” Sora informed the friends.
“ Yeah, after he got me the second time, he tried to put me in a trance again, so I faked it.” Saix’s WRATH spoke up.
“ Oh, and were not losing our life energy because Sor has been giving us energy Everytime he kills someone, one person is worth five days on a world.” Sora interrupted.
“ So, you can stay?” Kairi asked hopefully.
“ No, I must find out what he’s doing, I’m afraid that if he finds out that I’m faking, he’ll hurt my mom.” Sora grimaced.
“ So, you’re the Sora every one talks about!” Zek butted in the conversation.
“ Are you Zek?” Sora asked looking at the boy. “ You look familiar, you look like me!”
“ Yeah, whatever. Listen keep him safe, don’t interfere with Sor right now, but you do need to go and find that machine, Sor has plans for it. Why didn’t you get it from Kingdom Hearts?” Sora asked.
“ It wasn’t in there!” Kairi said angrily.
“ What do you mean, I saw it plain as… I have to go! Sor’s calling, find the machine!” Sora warned as he and Saix’s WRATH disappeared.
“ This is nuts!” Kairi screamed. “ How are we suppose to find that machine if we have no idea were it is!” Kairi whined.
“ Listen, we’ll find it, I’m the new keyblader or whatever you call it, so I’ll help you!” Zek exclaimed.
“ You have to help us no matter what!” Riku shouted.
“ That’s fine, but where are we going?” Kairi asked.
“ We’ll go to Twilight Town first! We need to get Roxas, Namine, and Axel!” Riku exclaimed.
“ Who’s that?” Zek asked.

“ Sora! Come here now! I need your assistance!” Sor screamed at the top of his lungs as he sat in his throne at Trakes Town, eyeing Sora’s mom, whom was sitting beside of him.
“ What is it my master?” Sora asked devilishly.
“ I need you , and four others, to go on a collecting mission to Twilight Town!” Sor demanded.
“ Yes Sir, who do you want us to take this time?” Sora asked.
“ There is only six people in that place that I need for my army. All the other are weak!”
“ Yes sir, but if you don’t mind me asking, what are the others going to do?”
“ The others? Which ever one you do not take are going to have a look out for the nobody of that Cid guy that died a few weeks ago. I need to know who you are taking so I can order them here!” He bellowed.
“ I need Saix’s WRATH, Yuffie, Mickey, and Ansem.” Sora stated.
“ Fine.”

“ Goodbye!” Tifa screamed before the friends teleported their way to Twilight Town. “ Be safe.

“ So after we get your friends, were going to search this whole place… that’s going to take forever!” Zek complained.
“ Yes! We have to, without the Machine, we’ll never be able to restore peace to the world!” Kairi screeched.
“ I don’t understand, why are these people so important?” Zek asked.
“ Because, you could say they are apart of us, actually we share hearts with them.” Riku explained.
“ Share hearts?” Zek asked bewildered. So the friends told the newest member what had happened with the three friends that lived in twilight town.
“ So, there really a part… is that them?” Zek asked when he realized that six people were getting attacked.
“ OH NO!” Kairi screeched as she ran over to her friends, followed by Riku and Zek. There were five of there deceased friends attacking there Six living friends. Ulamria was fighting a losing battle as Sora grinded his Fist into his face.
“ SOR….” Kairi began but was stopped by a hand over her mouth.
“ What are you doing?” Riku whispered. “ Your going to ruin everything, Sora doesn’t talk to us, he is undercover, he has to battle them.”
“ Oh, yeah right.” She mumbled.

“ Give it up!” Sora screamed as he charged at Inzeo and Roxas. Suddenly, while the battle went on, darkness appeared and a hideous, evil , familiar face stepped out from it.
“ Kurix, has Sor sent you? We need your help against these weaklings.” Sora asked.
“ Yes, Sor sent me, but Sora, if they are weaklings, how are they defeating you? Anyways, I was sent to tell you that after this mission, you need to go to Radiant Garden. He said he believes that the machine is in the basement in that old castle. ” Kurix reported. Sora sent him an evil glare. Kurix waved a hand and all the people battling suddenly fell to the ground asleep. Zek, Riku, and Kairi watched from the sidelines. They were gathered up and Kurix opened a portal of darkness.
“ NO!” Kairi screamed as she jumped from her hiding place and run towards the darkness. Kurix turned and smiled at her as he retreated into the darkness with the asleep friends and disappeared. Mickey, and Ansem disappeared with him. Saix’s WRATH, Sora, and Yuffie stayed behind.

“ Well?” Yuffie asked the friends.
“ Your not evil either?” Kairi asked.
“ No, were the only ones able to resist the spell, so I guess your going to Radiant Garden right?” Yuffie questioned.
“ Yeah, we are.” Riku said.
“ That’s good, I guess that’s the Zek everyone is talking about, huh? Well you do look familiar, my name is Yuffie, the great Ninja!” She said putting out her hand. Zek shook it.
“ don’t worry, your friends will be okay, after you defeat Sor.” Saix’s WRATH informed them.
“ Yeah, we’ll keep them safe!” Yuffie smiled.
“ Thanks Yuffie, it so glad to hear your voice again, we haven’t seen you in forever! But we was wondering, how did Kurix get back, we killed him for good last time didn’t we?” Riku exclaimed.
“ We don’t know either, the only one he tells anything to is Sora’s mom, but Sora is working on that, we’ll figure this out!” She smiled again.
“ Don’t make promise you cant keep Yuffie.” A unfamiliar voice stated from nowhere, it was cold yet comforting.
“ Vincent?” she asked excitingly. A man jumped down from a buildings roof. He had long deep black hair, he wore a red cape covering some of his face. He wore a bandana around his head.
“ Yuffie, its been to long!” Vincent exclaimed as he hugged the Chaser.
“ Vincent, were have you been, its been over sixteen years?” Yuffie asked.
“ Well, after we were attacked when we were kids, and I was thrown in that portal, I ended up on a place called earth, it was really strange, It took me forever to build a ship and get back here, but something told me not to show myself yet, I had found out about Rosnax and Sora and I have been following Sora ever since he first ended up in Travers Town, but when he died, I still didn’t show, I wanted to help his friends, but when I saw you again I couldn’t help it.” He coughed.
“ Oh Vincent!” Yuffie cried. She held him tight.
“ Riku, Kairi, you don’t know me, but I have been helping you since the beginning, telling you things through your mind, being your conscious. I want to come along with you and help you anyway I can.” He announced.
“ I don’t know, its kinda creepy someone following us, your not bad are you?” She flinched.
“ I assure you I am not evil, no matter how evil I look.” He said blankly.
“ Well I guess.” Kairi beamed back.

A/N: So did you like it?

Saixs' WRATH

I really liked it and i love how you got Vincent in it all. I have a theory about Sor but i don't want to spoil it if i'm right. I really liked it and hope the next one is soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back