• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

a1Larxene&Zexion

Anybody hear any news about it? I want to see ANYTHING about it soo so so so bad. I doodled a new keyblade for a new world, and I think they should make Atlantis a new world. IT'D BE AWESOME. So. Anybody got anything?

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
i want atlantis too and so far all we know is that its coming along with two new mystery games that may or may not be kingdom hearts.

DarkBlade1028

Were probably not going to see KH3 for a few more years thanks to these damn spin offs! CURSE YOU SPIN OFFS!!!

a1Larxene&Zexion

I read in an interview that the guy who makes Kingdom Hearts plans on making a new title every year, and I think that we'll get one this year. Either that or he'll count BBS as ours .....that would blow.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
I wouldn't rely on E3 to get any news on KH3. It's possible, but a very slight chance. There's a better chance of an announcement for the game or any new game at TGS '10.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i doubt we'll c anything this year.

Were probably not going to see KH3 for a few more years thanks to these damn spin offs! CURSE YOU SPIN OFFS!!!
this -_-

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Anybody hear any news about it? I want to see ANYTHING about it soo so so so bad. I doodled a new keyblade for a new world, and I think they should make Atlantis a new world. IT'D BE AWESOME. So. Anybody got anything?

KH3 is the last game featuring Xehanort as the enemy.
It is not, however, the last KH game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back