• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 will be playable at E3 2018

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS 3 will be playable at E3 2018

This was not a surprise in the slightest, but it’s still exciting to have a demo available to attendees.
im al ittle wrorried that it going to be most crowded booth

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

As if that wouldn't be happening regardless.

Alja

I would not expect new playable content at all, especially not any new world they might announce at E3. I'd personally expect (a part of?) the Olympus demo, just like the 0.2 demo covered the beginning of the game.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Every booth at E3 is the most crowded booth. The whole convention is overcrowded and it’s a horrible convention to experience if you want to try out more than two-three games.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards

Every booth at E3 is the most crowded booth. The whole convention is overcrowded and it’s a horrible convention to experience if you want to try out more than two-three games.
wouldn't say it was that bad. i got to play some games the last two times i went (in 2011 and 2010). the only game i didn't get to play was Star Wars: The Old Republic. the line for that one stretched around the EA booth.

also i'll be surprised if they announced the E3 demo to be available on PSN and Xbox live after the event .

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

wouldn't say it was that bad. i got to play some games the last two times i went (in 2011 and 2010). the only game i didn't get to play was Star Wars: The Old Republic. the line for that one stretched around the EA booth.

also i'll be surprised if they announced the E3 demo to be available on PSN and Xbox live after the event .
The times you went, the expo wasn’t open to the general public. Now it’s overcrowded, people dislike being there, lines are long and you can’t play that many games, and gamers apparently don’t like to shower.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Last year, they made 15,000 extra tickets available at a discounted price for members of the public. That is an insane amount of people to add onto all the exhibitors, press, industry, students, etc who are already in attendance. People were literally should-to-shoulder in some booths (Microsoft for example), and even the Fire Department showed up because there were more people crammed into the hall at one point than was actually permitted, which became a safety concern.

It is absolutely not comparable to the event from 2010 or 2011, now that they're trying to make E3 more accessible to the public and are being more lenient on requirements for "press" to accommodate influencers.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards

The times you went, the expo wasn’t open to the general public. Now it’s overcrowded, people dislike being there, lines are long and you can’t play that many games, and gamers apparently don’t like to shower.

Last year, they made 15,000 extra tickets available at a discounted price for members of the public. That is an insane amount of people to add onto all the exhibitors, press, industry, students, etc who are already in attendance. People were literally shoulder-to-shoulder in some booths (Microsoft for example), and even the Fire Department showed up because there were more people crammed into the hall at one point than was actually permitted, which became a safety concern.

It is absolutely not comparable to the event from 2010 or 2011, now that they're trying to make E3 more accessible to the public and are being more lenient on requirements for "press" to accommodate influencers.

okay. you both have a point.

Perkilator

Awards

Just one word from me:

[video]https://youtu.be/E2t4MBhGAg8[/video]

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

KH3 & Smash and E3 is public now, pity that personal stuff got in the way of me having any chance of going this year.

TheZX

Awards

Someone jack and mail me one of the setups so I can try the demo. I promise I'll put it back after I'm done with it :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back